View Single Post
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 19:14   #182
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about
Re: Acidk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt
You find the first bike lying in the middle of the road with the remains of its previous owner lying in the gutter not far away... at least most of him anyway. Many of the mans stuff is still scattered across the roadway and hastily you proceed to grab anything of value. During your search you can clearly make out the blood trail leading from the disfigured body to the spot on the road where it was crushed under your wheels. Apparently despite the horrific injuries he was able to crawl this far before finally perishing – a tough man. A worthy trophy.

The sounds of many onlookers becoming violently sick erupt in your ears as you set about the grizzly task of collecting the dead bikers skull.

After tying up the first bike to your small car you move on, stopping quickly to pick up the second bike – as you probably guessed the fire destroyed virtually everything else of value – and head back into town to cash in your salvage.

SALVAGE

Roadbike (x2)
- 70kg Storage
- 3 Engine Slots
Holds 20 Litres of fuel
1 – Rear wheel buckled, rear suspension damaged. ($2775)
2 – Badly burned ($1850)

13 litres of Gasoline ($1560)

Small first aid kit ($500)

Crossbow ($500)
Lead piping ($5)
Metal chain ($25)
3 packs of nail bombs ($600)
Ration pack ($100)
Flick knife – Rusted ($15)
2 packs of crossbow bolts - Comes in packs of 12 – ($10)

After selling your gear it you will probably have just enough time to reach the contest on time. However, you COULD stay a bit longer to buy more gear and even have it installed at the local garage, but you’ll most likely be late... unless you floor it all the way.

Plus it is likely there will be a market for gear at the destructofest... but that is not a certainity

*Cid decides to keep a few spare parts instead of cashing them in. These include the crossbow, the crossbow bolts, the nail bombs and the ration pack. Everything else he sold for scrap. A total of $6730. Cid was chuffed with this taking and decides to immediatly place a few things on his hatchback before entering the competition.*

-Buying and Installing-
Steel Plate Armour (3500)
Turbocharger (2000) -1 engine slot
Circular Saw (600) -1 front bumber slot
Roman Candle (450) -1 front slot
Fireworks (175) (10kg)

Cash Remains:
$5

Vehicle Remants:
- 0 Front bumper slots
- 1 Rear bumper slot
- 1 Front Slot
- 140 kg Storage
- 6 Engine Slots
Holds 40 (+100) litres of fuel
Uses 2 litres/per post

*Cid, now that his vehicle has been fully installed, first places the severed head ontop of his new Roman Candle, using his chain to hold it in place, before quickly hasting towards the event, not bothering to waste his fuel to get their. He mantains top speed, hoping he would make it in time and hoping even more that no-one tries to stop him in his tracks. Otherwise he could see another fight on his hands.*
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote