View Single Post
Unread 3 Jun 2007, 21:14   #81
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Madeleine MCcann

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Are you a Kurd? Becuase the Kurds are just turks that went up into the hills and forgot the were turks.

true story.
Indo-Dutch repatriate* / Dutch Portuguese

*When Indonesia was 'liberated' the brave colonists were forced back to the Netherlands, along with the people who supported them like KNIL soldiers. etc etc.

Indo-Dutchies, are people with a heroic dutch history, either higher social classes or dutch soldiers, recognized Europeans who tend to be successful in society.

Turks on the other hand, are lazy economic refugees who live on social welfare, are muslim and cause crime.

Intentionally mixing Portuguese/Indo-Dutchies up with Turks is quite offensive. Especially if you put it in the proper context. I do not understand why Koen votes for someone who calls upon the people to get there VOC-mentality back, while Koen mocks descendants of his VOC-heroes.

Zack Morris from Saved by the bell is also Indo-Dutch, but not partially portuguese like me.

Last edited by Alessio; 4 Jun 2007 at 21:35.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote