View Single Post
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 16:23   #47
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: ITT you say things that you know will get you neg repped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
lol
I already did that and JBG deleted it. He also deleted a post that had a really long URL.

Also, I haven't checked my rep* or repped anyone since september 9th so I have no idea if I've been neg repped anyways. So naynyanyana. :P

*Well, I used an internet booth when I was in Hawai'i to login to the forums and there I saw I still had a lot of green blobs so my rep probably hasn't changed much from the 1800 rep points I had in September. :0