View Single Post
Unread 26 Dec 2005, 23:51   #35
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: ITT you say things that you know will get you neg repped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
The thing is, my humour has progressed, i enjoy terrifically "high brow" humour with the best of them. I just think that just because south park seems childish, idiots like you assume it is and dismiss it. Laughing as you do so in your faux superiority, or something.
I still smile when I fart. I laugh at everything. its fun