View Single Post
Unread 26 Dec 2005, 23:46   #34
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: ITT you say things that you know will get you neg repped

Quote:
Originally Posted by eJohn
South park was the stage you went through between Disney and Puberty, and if your humour hasnt progressed, good for you, enjoy your crap.
The thing is, my humour has progressed, i enjoy terrifically "high brow" humour with the best of them. I just think that just because south park seems childish, idiots like you assume it is and dismiss it. Laughing as you do so in your faux superiority, or something.