View Single Post
Unread 26 Dec 2005, 12:17   #10
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: ITT you say things that you know will get you neg repped

Quote:
Originally Posted by eJohn
Little Britain has never been, and can never be, funny.
Ricky Gervais wouldnt know comedy if i pushed him off a cliff. (I realise this isnt the correct way to end this phrase, but id frankly just quite like to push him off a cliff)
Anyone who finds anything funny about Ricky Gervais should be shot. I want to slap him and kick him in the bollocks any time I see some of his "comedy". Is this meant to be funny?

Little Britian isn't usually much better. I do find some sketches funny, but mainly it's prety poor.

And creating rep threads is obviously fun