View Single Post
Unread 26 Dec 2005, 03:45   #1
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold
ITT you say things that you know will get you neg repped

...but its time to have some nuts and get it off your chest.
  1. I was pretty glad when George Best finally died, but then filled with remorse when the tv was filled with ****ing bollocks about some kidney abusing alchy
  2. I will be similarly glad when paul 'wife beater' gascoigne dies
  3. Little Britain has never been, and can never be, funny.
  4. Ricky Gervais wouldnt know comedy if i pushed him off a cliff. (I realise this isnt the correct way to end this phrase, but id frankly just quite like to push him off a cliff)
  5. Modern black music is rubbish.
  6. If you watch Music Television, your chances of achieving anything in life are approx 0%
  7. Where has this myth that princess diana was ever attractive came from? She wasnt.
  8. 99% of Women in western society of all ages and classes have no manners, class, decorum, self-respect, etc etc etc. Men are capable of being bigger assholes, but women have a base level of shit.
  9. Wanking over the following shows decreases your chances of being a rational member of society : Lost, Desperate Housewives, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Space Cadets.
  10. Besides Shaun of the dead, Simon Pegg has never ever ever ever ever been funny. Re Guest House Paradiso.
[16:09] <eJohn> im still standing
eJohn is offline   Reply With Quote