View Single Post
Unread 12 Sep 2006, 19:26   #48
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: how do you become pa team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
Wow, another PA Team is shit thread, how wonderfull, and how constructive (*not*).

Instead of posting an insulting thread after you got refused on your stats (thats the only reason for your posting im afraid), you could also have tried a different approach, in a positive manner.

You missed a chance here.

Im not commenting on your stats, as im a poor stats analyser.

What I do want to say: if you have an idea (in this case, your stats), it doesn't make them good or needed just because you and some of your mates say they are. Try to understand that you could be wrong. I am not saying you are wrong (i didnt look them over, remember), but i'm saying you couldbe wrong.
it's ok, i'm a great stats analyser and state that my stats are great. but my stats isn't the actual point, agreed that they are the basis for what spurred the questions in the op though.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote