View Single Post
Unread 29 May 2013, 16:43   #39
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Round 52 predictions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Ult we be full tag I am sure, as will FaNG (it was last round they said same thing wasn't it?)

App will be there or there abouts, and there is nothing to suggest vikings wont get to 90% capacity.
HR may well find they lose some members and with a lower quality wont replace them so easily.
xVx are just ultores tag 2, and with ult getting a fairly easy ride, will rise higher than they should due to that.
And I can't make a prediction on faceless cause of not knowingg em

will be back in a frw weeks to see if im right
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
How can I give your alliance any respect? You will only go and emo quit half way through the round anyway.

Ultores = full tag = I guess we will have to wait and see
Fang = same

pwned/innuendo I look on with interest

Apprime 20-25? lol

And as for me saying I am hiding in Spore whilst saying I am doing my own alliance, how exactly would that even work? Wouldnt me own alliance be kinda peeved if I up and left em

And yes I know shit

Well 1 mistake you have already made is stating that vikings will be at 90% which would be (90%*60) 54 members. That is quite wrong, we will probably enter the round with around 30ish and maybe get to 40 as the round goes but that's about it.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote