View Single Post
Unread 24 Feb 2008, 19:21   #132
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fence it to the top!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
all this alliance d alliance b is all well and good bobo , but lets be fair here you know why rock is targetting xvx , what i cant understand is why you need urwins and tgv to be flak for you guys , is it an admission that you cant take us alone
As said before I'm just a peon. But we all know planet targeting 1 planet here and one there etc... is not as efficient as attacking gals. Also u can count on a strike back after. So logic implies that xVx had some reason for hitting Rock. Misunderstood or not, there was a reason. And it sertainly wasn't to get some easy roids or something. xVx belived Rock to be targeting xVx and they hit Rock back. That is my understanding of the situation.

Who else hit Rock I have no clue. But if u say 20% from urwins, it is likely that some coords are wrong and some are random incomings. I'm sure urwins could have managed better if they had it out for u guys.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote