Thread: Yahwe's Career
View Single Post
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 13:38   #76
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Yahwe's Career

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer
They don't call it the 'real world' because it's full of fluffy bunnies and singing candlesticks and little birdies that help you to do your tie in the morning. (edit: I wish it were tho, damn, that would be great..)
I can't speak for the rest of the stuff, but I frequently have birdies tie my tie in the morning. It comes from being at one with nature.

They still shit on the carpet though