Thread: Grudges
View Single Post
Unread 30 Dec 2008, 16:06   #19
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Grudges

I dont think theres anyone I couldnt play with. But there used to be some people who made imo more damage to the game than good.(Ruined atmosphere and didnt add any huge opponental addon either.) Ie, if u have to cheat, then atleast do it for rounds battles sake, instead of for the reason u can. (I do not support cheating in any way or form, to make sure you read the other lines too )

On alliance level I dislike any "muppet" playing for the 2nd rank. (Allying leading alliance, instead of working to get their place for example.) Or ones that idle thrue the round and create no battle nor do any effort on offensive field.

Again I do like alliances that participate to round politics, to either balance the fights or to turn them over. The ones daring to challenge and play their best from the start, even that would end in most targeting them or for a death for biting too big piece... The rounds are relatively short afterall, you will get new chance and thats why there should be and is some helping systems like salvage. (Please add more of these kind of systems to allow people to DARE and FIGHT!!! Attackers salvage would be awesome too!!!! So you can launch having the risk you cannot check the landing from work. Or miscalcing defence, checking the fake defence... multiple reasons!!!)

I do like HCs whom can look beyond their own nose and their members goods, to gain some fun for the round. Its good that u stand ground to state bs/opinions on forums. But whom will play over 10 rounds of lame game? No one.