Thread: Grudges
View Single Post
Unread 10 Dec 2008, 08:31   #15
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about
Re: Grudges

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
Tbfh, people who hold grudges on irc are generally unhappy individuals, they hold grudges because of a need to outwardly express their anger they feel towards their own lives.

Alot of people hold grudges against me, therefore i quietly lol, and poke them some moar
smartass! people seem to forget its irc really. i find people now and then that doesnt reply on my PMs just because ive said something bad to them earlier. Or if i disagreed with them on the forums!
could be months even since it was said, but they refuse to forget. Sadly for me, ive said, and still say a lot of shit!
so grudges exists in a pretty wide scale!

Personally i can safely say right now i dont hold grudges against anyone except one or two persons in real-life, and i encourage everyone to just drop whatever lame reason they have for hating someone on irc. come on.
Theres a difference between disagreeing and avoiding eachother for some time, but i think its childish to moan and cry over it forever.

This is definately Holier than thou! (i learned that expression last night)
but that doesnt mean people shouldnt read it and think it over, as the community is getting pretty small
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote