View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2006, 21:07   #26
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Plastic Brilliance

What the **** is wrong with you people. I'm including PB cross posters in this too.

If I install Exchange server and then give some friends an unrestricted email account with unlimited storage and send size then that's all good. They may use it. They may also have a Hotmail account. Are MSN going to have a hissy fit and claim on their main page that skiddymail.com are competing by stealing all of the members and that it is infact me who is to blame for some people not thinking Hotmail is any good anymore?

Yes, Plastic Brilliance is a joint venture between Mindy, 1-X and myself. Yes some people from GD now also post there. Yes, I told some friends about it and they also post. They brought people. It's called word of mouth.

It's not as if GD hasn't stolen every ****ing last thing that SA has ever done.

For ****s sake, grow up, all of you.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote