View Single Post
Unread 11 Jun 2017, 16:34   #181
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R72 discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
P naps are for cowards.
when I run alliances the rule are clear, we may offer naps to certain players but no member of mine is allowed any with others.

I am not a hypocrite. I don't stop anyone hitting me but in return they know I am bitter aand twisted.

Naps in a war game are lame
I find it odd that someone would want to speak with you for two hours at 1am if you claim to be declaring war on your own behalf, as there isn't really much to discuss and they can just send you on your way (you are just one planet). So what exactly were you trying to negotiate in the space of two hours if it definitely wasn't a pnap?