View Single Post
Unread 11 Jun 2017, 13:54   #175
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Re: R72 discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
This is your opinion. There are two sides to each story.
The only opinion I presented in my post was that it's reasonable that CT want their roids back? Do you disagree?

Quote:
And stop using the word 'farm'. Just because you're a 40-man tag doesn't mean you can go off and do what you want without repressions.
I already detailed the process of escalation that happened between CT and BF that culminated in you p-targetting us with HR, in a post above, that you failed to acknowledge or respond to. Maybe because you know it was a gross overreaction and evidently a poorly judged decision on your part.

Quote:
I'm not going to sit here and have an insult match with you. You go and have your vendetta. I have zero cares.
I didn't insult you, do you know how these forums work? You post, someone counter posts and the next person responds to points raised in the counter post, and so on. You've consistently failed to acknowledge the points I've raised in multiple posts and brought it down to a personal dispute. Which I've already pointed out, it isn't. You can't just exit discussions when you're wrong by claiming the moral high ground of "I'm not trading insults" and "You're being childish". Congratulations on failing the forum game.

Quote:
Our goal is to stop Apprime from winning.
So how did p-targetting CT fit into that equation? Good luck in your new found goal though, since you were never playing to win I suppose you need to have some sort of aim.