View Single Post
Unread 11 Jun 2017, 13:26   #174
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: R72 discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Forest isn't in CT this round pal. As far as I know he's not in any tag cos he's inactive. So I'm not sure how he intends to disband BF. But lets not let facts ruin a good story.

When did I say most of CT wants you destroyed? They just want their roids back, which is fairly reasonable in my opinion. Again, you created this situation by your own actions, there's no personal vendetta against Black Flag, so quit crying on the forums like you're the victim because the small alliance you were trying to farm with your friends, actually hit back and brought theirs.
This is your opinion. There are two sides to each story. And stop using the word 'farm'. Just because you're a 40-man tag doesn't mean you can go off and do what you want without repressions.

I'm not going to sit here and have an insult match with you. You go and have your vendetta. I have zero cares. Our goal is to stop Apprime from winning.

Oh and Forest, you will never 'retire' us just cause' you take some roids. But have fun trying.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote