Thread: This is it
View Single Post
Unread 30 Jul 2010, 20:27   #1
PDTemplar
WAFFLES FFS!!!

PDTemplar is an unknown quantity at this point
This is it

After having played all rounds so far i have decided to not play next round of planeteraion.
There are a few reasons for this. The most important reason is that in my current real life there is simply not enough time the next few months to play planetarion, my work demands more and more time of me.
After having played so many rounds without any breaks it was a tough decission but having made that decission i kind of look forward to it to. Sleeping normal nights will be getting used to, but it sounds like fun

Dont know yet if i will return after next round, will depend on how much time i will have then and if i can be bothered to play by then.

Never was much of a forum poster, i leave that for the trollers mostly
But felt like a moment to make a post again.

In the about 10 years i have offcourse had different places to call "home" for one or more rounds. The best time for me still was with the Ministry wing of Xanadu, that really felt like home and had some great people that stuck together no matter what that i am glad i got to know. And up till last round the Ministry still had an unofficial NAP with eachother, we almost all refuse to attack eachother no matter what side we fight on. Other places i have been in are Wrath of Fury, Elysium, VGN, HA, CT, HR, ND, Denial, Asc, Evolution and i'm pretty sure i forgot one or two.
I need to thank all those places for giving me a home for 1 or more rounds and letting me in on the fun. Each place had something unique to it.

In all those years there are only 2 moments where as i look back i have some mixed feelings about. The first one was when i was in CT and there were some problems there with the channel being relayed. CT HC at that time started to more or less randomly kick everyone they suspected of doing that. Which resulted at all of the old Ministry (except me) getting kicked from there. That while they (and i know for a fact) really didnt do it. After that i was like well if you going to kick all my m8s while they didnt do it, i'll just go do it After a few days i got kicked to ofcourse and i was put on the CT blacklist.
The second moment was joining apprime. Before round Cardi approached me to join his (then new) alliance. I joined up and after a few days i knew that that wasnt the place for me. I was almost never agreeing with their strategic decission and also didnt agree on their way to play the game (grounding all fleets for days and such, i was much more in favour of being the first to attack as much as possible so that the pressure is more on the other side). After having lots of disagreements with Cardi i left apprime midround. I knew a lot of people would call me shipjumper or what ever, but that was never the reason. I had no benefits at all from leaving apprime at that time and would have probably ended up higher if i had stayed. But i rather play for an alliance that i feel more at home with.

In all those years i met a lot (and thats really a LOT) of people in here.
I ofcourse need to thank a lot of them to, but since over all that time i am bound to forget a lot of names i will not mention anyone personally.
Ofcourse biggest thanks goes out to the Ministry crew (keep on screaming it when you do it!!!!!!). Big thanks also to all those people who learned me how to play this game for real (was a big noob when i started and still am kind of a noob i guess ). Thanks also to the people from S3xytime, was great to see you guys emo all the time For the rest just a big thanks to every1!

Not much more to say then wish you all the best and luck for the coming round and most important in rl

This was it

P_D_Templar

Proud to be Xanadu BC
PDTemplar is offline   Reply With Quote