Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 8 Jun 2009, 23:53   #102
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
australia is riven with racial tension - i for one wouldnt like my country to be ilke that.

and how many BNP supporters do you actually know (not back seat intellectuals, actual grass roots supporters) i think you will find that most people who vote for them actually DO want them in power... which is a worrying thing, as most don't put the spin on their policies that you do... but actively and wholeheartedly believe in those policies. See nick griffin himself, an unashamed racist not in an intelectual way, but in a violent and singleminded way who truly BELIEVES in the policies he puts forward, again, i will repeat here (as its kind of the thrust of what im trying to say)
the BNP dont have these policies in an attempt to stimulate debate, they dont have these policies in an attempt to prove that democratically they are a viable party, they have these policies because most of them are RACIST and genuinely want everyone who they dont believe belongs here (and thats another key that kind of gives away their racism - who decides who is british and who isnt, because the BNP dont actually care how many generations you have been here, if you aint white they dont want you and yes light, that includes all those fancy foreign doctors) to be sent back to whereever the BNP believe they belong.

the BNP is currently on a political campaign (and has been for some years now) to make itself electable, and to do this it has ameliorated the worst of its policies - at least in theory - but if you actually talk to their politicians and grass roots supporters (some of which are really quite intelligent, respectable middle class citizens who you wouldnt expect to be supporting the BNP, a victory for their reinvention of themselves that should worry most people) you will realise that a lot of the old school of BNP (such as nick griffin and the rest of their high command/inner circle/whatever the hell you want to call them) are truly, scarily, totally and unashamedly racist, and nothing you can say or do will change this
While I do agree with you, it is a democracy, if the BNP get voted in, then thats what the british people want.

I don't know any BNP voters (though I suspect a few are closet ones), but I know my entire family shares my views really [we kind of want to vote for the BNP (or at least empathise with their policies) to make a point to the other parties - though rest of my family is quite solidly torie, sowon't ever do that. I'm borderline].

What I don't like is that while you may hurl abuse at us for not fully grasping what a BNP vote actually entails, people instead decide to call us racists (like hardcore proper evil racists) - I hope I'm not, and am pretty sure anyone that knows me irl would be shocked to hear me called a racist.

PS. I know quite a few people that have emigrated to australia, and some that head over for very long holidays during winter. They all love the place (though some parts are quite hostile towards the english, but from what i gather, its mostly jovial banter). England on the other hand, is becoming a shithole.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote