View Single Post
Unread 8 Dec 2007, 18:28   #14
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I do not, can not, understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
yeah so anyway, is anyone watching the hatton v mayweather fight?
i won't be able to because i'm poor, but i'll be crossing my fingers that mayweather either dies or atleast loses and gets his face cut up really, really badly.
I will be watching. Plans were afoot to get drunk for the Khan fight and keep drinking but I'll just be asleep, so instead I'll be sober and 'whacked out of my gourd' on coffee. Should be a fascinating fight.