Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Recruitment (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Insurrection Round 19 Recruitment (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=192450)

Ptraci 26 Sep 2006 22:55

Insurrection Round 19 Recruitment

New to Browser-based gaming? New to Planetarion? Returning player who needs to find the ropes again? Or an experienced player wanting to give something back to the game?

If you fit into any of the above categories, then Insurrection is definitely the alliance for you. Insurrection, developed only a couple of rounds ago, has already become hugely popular amongst Planetarion players, and in the last round stayed at 17th place with 50 members for the best part of the round.

Insurrection contains a wide range of people from around the world with various skills and abilities, from people who are brand new to Planetarion and don’t know a Fighter from a Battleship, to those who can write scripts for bots to tell you exactly what will happen in a battle. Plus all points in between!

A friendly alliance, Insurrection offers a place for new players to learn how to play the game in a no hassle environment, with regular alliance attacks for them to learn the skills vital to be a winning player, plus a good defence system, providing the skills for players to become good winning players. We have a mentoring scheme in place for new people, in which the new people get teamed up with an experienced player who will show them the ropes. All attacks and defence are organised on IRC through our alliance bot, and we are currently developing our own website.
With both a friendly environment and a strong support base of experienced players, after a round in Insurrection any player will not only be able to hold their own against the Planetarion community, they will be able to do it whilst having fun!
The only requirements for membership are that you are IRC active, polite to fellow alliance members and have a sense of humour.

If you're interested come along to #insurrection on irc.netgamers.org to learn more.

Veedeejem! 26 Sep 2006 23:38

Re: Insurrection Round 19 Recruitment

Good luck next round Insurrection, take good care of exhale & nexiva for me plz :)

coffee- 26 Sep 2006 23:42

You cannot hide from me VdM

Exha|e 27 Sep 2006 07:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
Good luck next round Insurrection, take good care of exhale & nexiva for me plz :)

lol, Veedeejem, you are kinda cute, you know that? :)

add100 27 Sep 2006 16:07

gl insurrection and Ptraci, Exothermic

Ptraci 27 Sep 2006 23:50

thanks guys :)

MEX 16 Oct 2006 16:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ptraci
... Returning player who needs to find the ropes again? ...
A friendly alliance, Insurrection offers ... regular alliance attacks ... plus a good defence system, ...
The only requirements for membership are that you are IRC active, polite to fellow alliance members and have a sense of humour.

If you're interested come along to #insurrection on irc.netgamers.org to learn more.

Sounds interesting, and as one of my Galaxy mates suggested that i should join you, i think i will visit your IRC channel soon to talk with you.

MfG, MEX

Ptraci 16 Oct 2006 17:58

Everyone is welcome MEX - I'll look forward to having a chat with you

Smudge 16 Oct 2006 22:56

have fun Ins. you guys rock :)

bwtmc 17 Oct 2006 11:14

Best of luck ptraci & Insurrection :)

Ptraci 17 Oct 2006 19:55

thanks smudge, bwtmc

MEX 31 Oct 2006 11:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ptraci
Everyone is welcome MEX - I'll look forward to having a chat with you

I was ready to leave USO to join your alliance,
do you mind telling me why you didnt want me in your alliance ?
Only because i am a free unpaid account ?

MfG, MEX

Crowly 31 Oct 2006 19:29

Competitors they might be, but I've never heard of Ptraci turning someone away, are you sure you got the right end of the stick?

Ptraci 1 Nov 2006 15:13

I told you our reasons after the interview MEX, and no it was not purely because you had a free account.