Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Valentines (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=196089)

All Systems Go 13 Feb 2008 17:11

Valentines

What are you going to do?

Personally, I'm going to go missing for 3 days, turn up on the 17th and pretend I have no recollection of where I've been on what I've done. But first I think I'll post a note on my door saying,

'gone canoeing'.

Marilyn Manson 13 Feb 2008 17:41

Re: Valentines

Quote:

Originally Posted by All Systems Go
What are you going to do?

Masturbate over a JPEG of John Barrowman.

All Systems Go 13 Feb 2008 17:43

horn will be disappointed.

Marilyn Manson 13 Feb 2008 17:50

Quote:

horn will be disappointed.

I can't be tied down to any one cyber sex partner/image. Honey, I'm just not that kind of guy!

All Systems Go 13 Feb 2008 17:57

Think of the children!

Won't somebody think of the children!

Tomkat 13 Feb 2008 19:18

Dace will :)

Phil^ 13 Feb 2008 19:35

probably nothing, but theres a valentines day pyjama party at the students union i might consider O_o

G.K Zhukov 13 Feb 2008 23:30

I don't have anyone I want to give flowers, ask for a date or anything else.

So I will spend the day at the school I'm at (practicing to be a teacher) and at work, watching very fine looking (but oh so not charming) young women.

Yahwe 13 Feb 2008 23:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
I don't have anyone I want to give flowers, ask for a date or anything else.

So I will spend the day at the school I'm at (practicing to be a teacher) and at work, watching very fine looking (but oh so not charming) young women.

you'd spend it better thanking the tax payers for paying for you.

or, given that isn't likely, just not insulting the tax payers for a day

Androme 14 Feb 2008 06:54

I'm spending mine in court :)

Ste 14 Feb 2008 11:01

Nothing.

Although I did get two cards :) (sent none...)

Kenny 14 Feb 2008 11:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ste
Nothing.

Mother/sister? :p

I have plans with my lady friend, but she has a tendency to be reading over my shoulder when I'm on the forums sometimes, so I guess I'll tell you tomorrow :)

Tomkat 14 Feb 2008 13:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenny
I have plans with my lady friend, but she has a tendency to be reading over my shoulder when I'm on the forums sometimes, so I guess I'll tell you tomorrow :)

You're on a trip to PC World?

Smudge 14 Feb 2008 14:07

tomkat is red
horn is gay
im posting this message
on hallmark day

furball 14 Feb 2008 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ste

"sorry for your (hair) loss"

Ste 14 Feb 2008 19:25

not funny... seriously.

Alessio 14 Feb 2008 19:41

I actually slept the entire day, from 06:00 till 17:00. Then I went out to buy Starcraft (because I couldn't find my old copy) in preparation for Starcraft 2. It's been a busy day for me.

Knight Theamion 14 Feb 2008 19:43

I watched a movie with someone already.
She is doing something hard to get, which is weird since we already shagged after we knew eachother for little over 12 hours, of which 4 was sex.

Alessio 14 Feb 2008 19:51

Playing hard to get with her legs widespread.

pablissimo 14 Feb 2008 20:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
I watched a movie with someone already.
She is doing something hard to get, which is weird since we already shagged after we knew eachother for little over 12 hours, of which 4 was sex.

You're a ****ing hero.

Meanwhile, my ladyfriend's in York, some 210 miles away from Edinburgh which doesn't make for a particularly romantic night. Not that I mind too much - Valentine's Day's as retarded as Fathers' Day and if you can only be cajoled into doing something special for your loved one because it's an arbitrary date in February or because you feel guilty that everyone else is doing it then you should really reevaluate the amount of effort you're putting into your relationship in the first place.

If you're doing nice things just to get laid though that's cool.

dda 14 Feb 2008 23:17

Quote:

of which 4 was sex.

Of which 3 hrs 58 minutes was begging?

Knight Theamion 15 Feb 2008 01:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by dda
Of which 3 hrs 58 minutes was begging?

actually, we met new years eve, clubbing, we ended at my place and tought it would be 'low' to engage in sex then. When we woke up we spoke to eachother through phone/msn/sms and then she got to my place where we shagged eachother into oblivion.

Ste 15 Feb 2008 10:42

you live at Alton Towers? :confused:

All Systems Go 15 Feb 2008 17:40

Quote:

actually, we met new years eve, clubbing, we ended at my place and tought it would be 'low' to engage in sex then. When we woke up we spoke to eachother through phone/msn/sms and then she got to my place where we shagged eachother into oblivion.

So what was actually achieved during this phone call that tranferred this from a supposedly 'low' act?

I'm also assuming that both of you were still intoxicated to some extent, hence maintaining one factor that might be considered 'low'.

All Systems Go 15 Feb 2008 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alessio
I actually slept the entire day, from 06:00 till 17:00. Then I went out to buy Starcraft (because I couldn't find my old copy) in preparation for Starcraft 2. It's been a busy day for me.

I could never do this. No matter how late I go to sleep, I find it almost impossible to sleep for a considerable period of time. Had you been up for several days/taken a bottle of sleeping pills etc?

Alessio 16 Feb 2008 01:19

Quote:

I could never do this. No matter how late I go to sleep, I find it almost impossible to sleep for a considerable period of time. Had you been up for several days/taken a bottle of sleeping pills etc?

Well, I can sleep for entire days when I have nothing better to do. I can easily sleep until about 15:00 during normal days.

That's also why I also often skip the night when I have to get up early to go to a lecture. Otherwise I'll surely oversleep and then i'll feel guilty again the following days.

pyirt 16 Feb 2008 02:37

No cards. No calls. No one cares. I`ll slash myself now :/

Kenny 16 Feb 2008 13:25

Poor pyrit.

I can go into a bit of detail about my valentines day now...

It was mine and my gf's first valentines together, so I wanted to make it a little special. I booked a nice restaurant a week in advance and then played ignorant for the following week - "so you any idea what u want to do yet?" etc and so forth. Then the night before I said "Do you just wanna stay in and watch a DVD or something?" heh.

Well on Valentines Day I turned up at her flat dressed in my suit, with a big bunch of Marks and Spencer roses (none of that ASDA nonsense) and a box of chocolates. I said "Happy Valentines Day - now you have an hour to get dressed because we're going out!".

She was very happy with her roses as apparently they were nicer than the ones her flatmate got from her boyfriend (like.. duh) but she said "I like you in your suit, but I prefer your casual clothes". Yeah-huh. "How can anyone prefer casual clothes over a suit like this?" I asked. "Well fine ok - it's just I don't have anything fancy to go out in, and I dont want you to show me up! There I said it!"

Heh. So I tell her to have a chocolate, it'll make her feel better. So she complied and opened the box of chocolates. Only there weren't any sweets in there; but a gold and black silk dress in her size that I'd spotted her eyeing up a month ago. She was so happy she cried. With joy.

The meal was nice too, even though there was a couple arguing back and forth for their entire stay on the table not too far behind where I was sitting. It was annoying at first, then it just became humourous.

It was almost the perfect Valentines, even for me. I got her home, and into bed... where I gave her a nice long backrub... then she fell asleep.

:rolleyes:

Mzyxptlk 16 Feb 2008 13:48

You sicken me :(

Phil^ 16 Feb 2008 13:55

who says the art of romance is dead.
well played sir.

( although next year you will struggle to top that )

KaneED 16 Feb 2008 14:16

Took my gf to an indian and then tried to get her drunk

Kenny 16 Feb 2008 14:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil^
who says the art of romance is dead.
well played sir.

( although next year you will struggle to top that )

I've already started saving :(

_Kila_ 16 Feb 2008 14:37

I was staying at my girlfriend's.
She cooked me an amazing meal which we ate, resulting in aching tummies due to fullness. We then went upstairs to her room where I'd left roses and presents on the bed for her and lit a candle, and we watched Ratatouille and fell asleep half way through.
:up:

Kenny 16 Feb 2008 14:44

One of the guys at my old student accommodation did the 'candles' thing for his girl. He ended up igniting his uni books and evacuating the building.

Fun times.

All Systems Go 16 Feb 2008 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenny
Poor pyrit.

I can go into a bit of detail about my valentines day now...

It was mine and my gf's first valentines together, so I wanted to make it a little special. I booked a nice restaurant a week in advance and then played ignorant for the following week - "so you any idea what u want to do yet?" etc and so forth. Then the night before I said "Do you just wanna stay in and watch a DVD or something?" heh.

Well on Valentines Day I turned up at her flat dressed in my suit, with a big bunch of Marks and Spencer roses (none of that ASDA nonsense) and a box of chocolates. I said "Happy Valentines Day - now you have an hour to get dressed because we're going out!".

She was very happy with her roses as apparently they were nicer than the ones her flatmate got from her boyfriend (like.. duh) but she said "I like you in your suit, but I prefer your casual clothes". Yeah-huh. "How can anyone prefer casual clothes over a suit like this?" I asked. "Well fine ok - it's just I don't have anything fancy to go out in, and I dont want you to show me up! There I said it!"

Heh. So I tell her to have a chocolate, it'll make her feel better. So she complied and opened the box of chocolates. Only there weren't any sweets in there; but a gold and black silk dress in her size that I'd spotted her eyeing up a month ago. She was so happy she cried. With joy.

The meal was nice too, even though there was a couple arguing back and forth for their entire stay on the table not too far behind where I was sitting. It was annoying at first, then it just became humourous.

It was almost the perfect Valentines, even for me. I got her home, and into bed... where I gave her a nice long backrub... then she fell asleep.

:rolleyes:

Did you just step out of a chick flick?

Tomkat 16 Feb 2008 15:33

I went round to my girlfriends with some chocolates and stuff like that. We then watched Eastenders and Waterloo Road, then a DVD we'd rented. I fell asleep halfway through.

Living the high life!

Knight Theamion 17 Feb 2008 00:31

Quote:

So what was actually achieved during this phone call that tranferred this from a supposedly 'low' act?

I'm also assuming that both of you were still intoxicated to some extent, hence maintaining one factor that might be considered 'low'.

'arousal'

and no, i was under the influence, but not intoxicated in the morning. and in the morning we only knew eachother 3 hours :p

All Systems Go 17 Feb 2008 14:21

Quote:

'arousal'

and no, i was under the influence, but not intoxicated in the morning. and in the morning we only knew eachother 3 hours :p

Well, that didn't quite answer my question, but I think we'll leave it there anyway. :D