Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Round 47 Predictions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=199752)

Kaiba 24 May 2012 20:07

Round 47 Predictions

HERE WE GO!!!

#1 Ultores
#2 HaVeN
#3 Conspiracy
#4 DFWTK

Wouter 24 May 2012 20:20

Re: Round 47 Predictions

5/5

#1 Ultores

Mzyxptlk 24 May 2012 21:19

Did FanG quit or what?

If they did: Ult, CT, xVx.
If not: Ult, FaNG, CT.

Clouds 24 May 2012 22:27

You do realise a new alliance has emerged.

Mzyxptlk 24 May 2012 22:38

No sandmans to look at means I have no useful questions to ask of people who know what the ****'s going on means I am completely and utterly clueless right now.

Enlighten me. :(

baggy 24 May 2012 23:28

I was unaware a terrible caravan holiday company were partaking in the round this time.. good luck to them,

1; I think ult
2 - 10; others..

CBA 24 May 2012 23:35

1. Apprime

<@LDK> <carDi> i think next rnd <carDi> iam bringing lith army back <carDi> heard izverg cousins wants to play <carDi> there is 20 of them or so <carDi> they wont talk to much on irc <carDi> but active in ingame

2. Rat

3. Fag substitute

Kaiba 25 May 2012 06:00

Mz:

There is a new alliance called HaVeN, run by SantaCruz and chums. It looks like it will consist of the more active pockets of players out of ND, xVx and FaNG mainly. They reckon they have about 50 members currently.

According to the word on the streets FaNG Hc (mobby, irvine and Cartman) have quit meaning FaNG as we know it wont be here next round tho i imagine their will still be a 30 man tag somewhere.

I have also heard about a possible small tag Orbit reunion but thats unconfirmed.

I imagine Apprime will be slightly bigger too..

Oh and SUPPOSEDLY NewDawn and xVx will now be a lot lighter on active players through HaVeN's creation and will each be smaller tags

neroon 25 May 2012 07:17

#1 Ult or App (i prefer Ult tho)

Mzyxptlk 25 May 2012 08:20

Thanks Kaiba!

Ult CT hAveN it is, then.

M0RPH3US 25 May 2012 12:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBA (Post 3215855)
1. Apprime

<@LDK> <carDi> i think next rnd <carDi> iam bringing lith army back <carDi> heard izverg cousins wants to play <carDi> there is 20 of them or so <carDi> they wont talk to much on irc <carDi> but active in ingame

gotta go with CBA's Predictions then

Colt 25 May 2012 14:57

#1 Ultores

VenoX 25 May 2012 15:00

#1 Ultores
#2 Haven
#3 CT

Hunterrrr 25 May 2012 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBA (Post 3215855)
1. Apprime

2. Rat

3. Fag substitute

True story with lith army and the swedish homos back we will clearly win but wont tag till last tick!

Scott 25 May 2012 22:48

Lith army!!

BloodyButcher 25 May 2012 23:17

FAnG not being around is a huge blow to PA, but i hope this new allie HaVeN will be able to stick together for a whole round, but i doubt that will be the case.

1. CT
2. Rats

CBA 26 May 2012 10:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3215889)
FAnG not being around is a huge blow to PA, but i hope this new allie HaVeN will be able to stick together for a whole round, but i doubt that will be the case.

1. CT
2. Rats

I am guessing this is a trollait? You know.... a troll that acts as bait.

Anyhow, I'll bite on it... Fag have only been around for two rounds (in this recent pa era) so why would it matter if they disperse again? The majority of the players will keep playing, and those that quit will be swapped for other players that have come back to the game.

Basically, we might go down negative 1 or 2 on numbers overal but it will have a very small effect on PA in general terms...

The death of PA is a very slow and painful one.

Kaiba 26 May 2012 11:47

I agree with CBA. I also severly doubt HaVeN will disperse mid round, for one they dont have Kenny at the helm!!

Bar some 1100 tick gangbang i would presume Ultores will still win but i think HaVeN could end up being a better competitor than FaNG. Although FaNG had decent defence they always sucked at attacking and i think that was the majorly difference between them and Ultores, they timeframe it took to recover losses and the planets those losses were recovered on. FaNG was more hitting weaker planets for big roid gains whereas Ultores would hit a more worthy alliance and take the xp aswell.

From the short time i played with some of the people running HaVeN now they are better offensively and this could give Ultores a run for their money...maybe!

CBA 26 May 2012 12:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiba (Post 3215900)
I agree with CBA. I also severly doubt HaVeN will disperse mid round, for one they dont have Kenny at the helm!!

Bar some 1100 tick gangbang i would presume Ultores will still win but i think HaVeN could end up being a better competitor than FaNG. Although FaNG had decent defence they always sucked at attacking and i think that was the majorly difference between them and Ultores, they timeframe it took to recover losses and the planets those losses were recovered on. FaNG was more hitting weaker planets for big roid gains whereas Ultores would hit a more worthy alliance and take the xp aswell.

From the short time i played with some of the people running HaVeN now they are better offensively and this could give Ultores a run for their money...maybe!

Just to clarify for mere AD readers; Fag would hit a set ally. Fag would also not others in raids (normally) and the "others" would be smaller weaker foe, easier to roid. Lots of Fag members had pnaps. Lots of Fag members refused to hit targets that would likely try and organise defense for themselves.

All alliances have these sort of problems, but it is true the Offensive strategy of Fag was a lot weeker than Rats.

Kaiba 26 May 2012 12:58

Yeah that is kinda what i was getting at. My FaNG mate would tell me how for example a galaxy raid on Ultores (like 3 ult planets a couple of dfwtk and a couple of fang) you would have all 5 waves claimed on the DFWTK planets and the Ultores planets severly underclaimed.

t3k 26 May 2012 18:37

lol troll lol

Amazee 26 May 2012 19:01

#1 Ultores
#2 HaveN
#3 CT
#4 DFWTK ( dont fiddle with the Kiddies)
#5 Newdawn or ToF

Monroe 27 May 2012 03:53

#1 PATSA (Cin finally introduces his invincible kill ships he's been testing in the private beta and the PA team 0wns the universe)

#2-10 who cares?

BloodyButcher 27 May 2012 08:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBA (Post 3215896)
I am guessing this is a trollait? You know.... a troll that acts as bait.

Anyhow, I'll bite on it... Fag have only been around for two rounds (in this recent pa era) so why would it matter if they disperse again? The majority of the players will keep playing, and those that quit will be swapped for other players that have come back to the game.

Basically, we might go down negative 1 or 2 on numbers overal but it will have a very small effect on PA in general terms...

The death of PA is a very slow and painful one.

Why would i be troll baiting?
FAnG proved themself to be a alliance who could take a beating, and go through harder times without collapsing upon itself.
It takes a lot of experince, coordination and will to run a decent PA alliance, and i dont realy think that any new started alliance will have what it takes to get beaten down to 100 roids over days.
I hope Heaven or whatever does good, but i wouldnt be suprised if they wernt a contender with 300 ticks to tick stop.

Illusion 27 May 2012 11:14

#1 Ultores
#2 Haven
#3 CT
#4 Apprime
#5 xVx or DFWTK

Clouds 27 May 2012 12:51

#1 Ultores
#2 CT
#3 Haven
#4 DFWTK
#5 Apprime

SantaCruz 27 May 2012 15:29

Round name? Return of the Lith

Kaiba 27 May 2012 16:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3215927)
Why would i be troll baiting?
FAnG proved themself to be a alliance who could take a beating, and go through harder times without collapsing upon itself.
It takes a lot of experince, coordination and will to run a decent PA alliance, and i dont realy think that any new started alliance will have what it takes to get beaten down to 100 roids over days.
I hope Heaven or whatever does good, but i wouldnt be suprised if they wernt a contender with 300 ticks to tick stop.

Why would you? because you seem to have a knack of ignoring past posts and just throwing a jumble of words and 'facts' together to make an irrelevant point. Which leads to you being flamed and bashed on here and sparking off topic posts.

Personally i think HaVeN (the fact you couldnt get their name right shows you dont read previous posts) will be far superior to FaNG. The first alliance to actually run Ultores close for the win. It has a lot less of the inflammatory players that FaNG had a far better HC team. It will get close to being on par with Ultores for attacks and probably not far behind on defence. If they employ a 4 yr old to run their politics they will do a better job than FaNG did and that will be where they could usurp Ultores and win.

Mzyxptlk 27 May 2012 16:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiba (Post 3215936)
It has a lot less of the inflammatory players that FaNG had

I won't ask you to name them, that's a bit too flamey for me, but could you tell me how many player(s) you feel are on that list?

BloodyButcher 27 May 2012 16:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiba (Post 3215936)
Why would you? because you seem to have a knack of ignoring past posts and just throwing a jumble of words and 'facts' together to make an irrelevant point. Which leads to you being flamed and bashed on here and sparking off topic posts.

Personally i think HaVeN (the fact you couldnt get their name right shows you dont read previous posts) will be far superior to FaNG. The first alliance to actually run Ultores close for the win. It has a lot less of the inflammatory players that FaNG had a far better HC team. It will get close to being on par with Ultores for attacks and probably not far behind on defence. If they employ a 4 yr old to run their politics they will do a better job than FaNG did and that will be where they could usurp Ultores and win.

Lol, well im sure they will be doing just fine, maybe they can have Tiamata do their politics, and maybe hire you to be some kind of motivation speaker.
Well, again GL to heaven, i hope they will push Ultores of the throne.

Kaiba 27 May 2012 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3215938)
Lol, well im sure they will be doing just fine, maybe they can have Tiamata do their politics, and maybe hire you to be some kind of motivation speaker.
Well, again GL to heaven, i hope they will push Ultores of the throne.

^^ I think this proves my point.

a) Its Tiamats, and even he would be better than what FaNG had.

b) People have always said that i have a way of keep people motivated so that line kind of loses its sarcasm.

c) Its still HaVeN* and its OFF not OF.

* I know that was your attempt at being pedantic, unfortunately when its you typing we tend to believe its your lack of brain cells and not some enlightened attempt at comedy.

HeimdallR 28 May 2012 07:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiba (Post 3215939)
b) People have always said that i have a way of keep people motivated so that line kind of loses its sarcasm.

Lies make little baby jesus cry

Tiamat101 28 May 2012 07:31

Well first of all, I don't think Heaven has a chance to beat or even de-throne Ult.

#1 Ult
#2 Ct
#3 Hvn
#4 (doesnt matter)
#5 App

DrunkenViking 28 May 2012 14:13

1 Ult
2 HvN
3 App
4 CT
5 xVx
6 DFWTK
7 ND
Etc

HeimdallR 28 May 2012 20:00

#1 Hidden Agenda
#2 some try hard alliance

CBA 29 May 2012 00:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by SantaCruz (Post 3215934)

Who is lith? And NO.

The only female pa player worth caring about is catwoman! <3

stojke 29 May 2012 10:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by SantaCruz (Post 3215934)

or it could be "The Fellowship of the Lith"

lol

MaxMilliaN 6 Jun 2012 10:08

#1 rats

they will go for 5 in a row. to make sure this happened they already setted good preround polotics.

they are working with DWTFTK and have an avoidance with XVX. i dont see haven ct ND strong enuff to take them on.

peace out

Forest 6 Jun 2012 13:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN (Post 3216018)
#1 rats

they will go for 5 in a row. to make sure this happened they already setted good preround polotics.

they are working with DWTFTK and have an avoidance with XVX. i dont see haven ct ND strong enuff to take them on.

peace out

ahh i wondered why dwtftk were lording it about and acting as if they owned the place

that explains it

cha^ 6 Jun 2012 19:29

Quote:

#1 rats

peace out

Not this Sh*t again

Scott 7 Jun 2012 05:12

I heard that HVN and ULT have a nap!

Apparently they want to get the other alliances into two blocks, let them kill each other, then they will just farm everyone till the end without fighting each other!

Just what I heard on the grapevine....

BloodyButcher 7 Jun 2012 11:19

Quote:

#1 rats

peace out

'

Working together is not illegale.
Im sure CT/HaveN/Apprime/ND should be working on making themself better than wasting time whineing over Ultores/DFTWKT being too strong.

Mzyxptlk 7 Jun 2012 17:30

Is it just me or is it smelling like irony in here?

MaxMilliaN 7 Jun 2012 20:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3216022)
'

Working together is not illegale.
Im sure CT/HaveN/Apprime/ND should be working on making themself better than wasting time whineing over Ultores/DFTWKT being too strong.

jo buddy no need to be sarcastic. no1 said anything about illegal or whining.
i just inform whats going on behind da scenes. its up to the top alliances to do their bizniz if they want to win. im not mr mijagyi daniel-san.

btw take it from me. its best if u reset alliance polotics after the rounds. emotiions are bad when u want to strategically manouvre yourself. if u dont turn on polotics, polotics will turn on you!

BloodyButcher 7 Jun 2012 21:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN (Post 3216025)
jo buddy no need to be sarcastic. no1 said anything about illegal or whining.
i just inform whats going on behind da scenes. its up to the top alliances to do their bizniz if they want to win. im not mr mijagyi daniel-san.

btw take it from me. its best if u reset alliance polotics after the rounds. emotiions are bad when u want to strategically manouvre yourself. if u dont turn on polotics, polotics will turn on you!

Well you are trying to make Ultores/DFTWK/xVx look bad because they are not attacking each other, there is nothing saying that HvN/CT/Apprime can do the same?
Ultores will do what ever to win, and this is just one thing they are willing to do?
What are HaveN willing to do to win?

guzlic 7 Jun 2012 22:53

Weren't you a whiny *itch that kept saying blocks are crap etc?

BloodyButcher 8 Jun 2012 01:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by guzlic (Post 3216029)
Weren't you a whiny *itch that kept saying blocks are crap etc?

When did i say blocks are crap etc?

Patrikc 8 Jun 2012 05:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3216030)
When did i say blocks are crap etc?

My guess is when there was one against you.

Hunterrrr 8 Jun 2012 16:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloodybutcher (Post 3216030)
when did i say blocks are crap etc?

lol

snoops^ 9 Jun 2012 07:46

dfwtk need a better name