Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Congratulations Dunkelgraf! (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=198775)

JonnyBGood 16 Jul 2010 21:02

Congratulations Dunkelgraf!

One man army!

DeeJay 16 Jul 2010 21:05

Re: Congratulations Dunkelgraf!

Ascendancy making history!

Paisley 16 Jul 2010 21:18

w@nk3r

edit - I do see the funny side to it making a great tale of the round but still .........

JonnyBGood 16 Jul 2010 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paisley (Post 3195954)
w@nk3r

Maybe you should just...DRY YOUR EYES LOL

Paisley 16 Jul 2010 21:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonnyBGood (Post 3195955)
Maybe you should just...DRY YOUR EYES LOL

like the Fighting irish.... er murphy's im not bitter

Benneh 16 Jul 2010 21:24

Could be worse! mek could have just been voted into your alliance!

Sun_Tzu 16 Jul 2010 21:52

Stupid ruiners ruining everything :P

Gz Dunkel!

HaNzI 16 Jul 2010 21:53

congrats mr.dunkel, good achievement!

isildurx 16 Jul 2010 22:06

Congrats. Well deserved. Prost!

ElAlan 16 Jul 2010 22:23

Speaking for the amazingly uninformed... what did dunkel do?

lokken 16 Jul 2010 22:32

He joined Evolution to tip the balance as he could make a difference. Basically he won them the round on his own.

Cochese 16 Jul 2010 22:54

Dunk owns.

Prost!

ElAlan 16 Jul 2010 23:03

Heh awesome, well done that man! Shame everyone let BA win, never hear the end of it :/....

Firebird 16 Jul 2010 23:09

Quote:

He joined Evolution to tip the balance as he could make a difference. Basically he won them the round on his own.
Yes cos he killed all them fleets and closed the gap to make it able for him to jump in and save the day. :)

Sun_Tzu 16 Jul 2010 23:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firebird (Post 3195979)
Yes cos he killed all them fleets and closed the gap to make it able for him to jump in and save the day. :)

Stop being a sore loser, we all know this is Dunkels win <3

Onim 16 Jul 2010 23:25

he contributed exactly 300k score to Evo tag, i checked his Contributed score and it was nothing more than 300k more than our number 51. It would have been close, but still probably a win for Evo in the end. I didnt do the exact math, but i can assure you his contribution wasnt as big as some of you want to believe

we still played best politics in the end, and overall we just won , maybe even a bit like Asc used to win , with their ace politics game :)

Reincarnate 16 Jul 2010 23:31

whateva happened, alot of people worked very hard to make the end of the round not a run away victory for ND.

well played all. next round is a new day, lets all make it as exciting as the last week of this round.

Sun_Tzu 16 Jul 2010 23:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onim (Post 3195982)
he contributed exactly 300k score to Evo tag, i checked his Contributed score and it was nothing more than 300k more than our number 51. It would have been close, but still probably a win for Evo in the end. I didnt do the exact math, but i can assure you his contribution wasnt as big as some of you want to believe

we still played best politics in the end, and overall we just won , maybe even a bit like Asc used to win , with their ace politics game :)

Evo won by 297k. So Dunkel won the round. End of.

Gz Dunkel yet again ^^

DigitalZero 17 Jul 2010 01:38

exactly 300K, we had a gap of exactly 292K, 8K! awes :) nice move, i wish i could play a free planet, then wake up on the last day of the round and win it for someone. even so, exciting round, shit end.

proud to be apart of the fun though. it got boring when it was app/asc/exi winning all the time :).

Onim 17 Jul 2010 01:44

ND had 5 members joined last 2 days, so Dunkel joining us was only a small counter-action compared to the gains you had with them (in case you wanna tell us that we didnt deserve the win)

Dunkel was one of the reasons we won. I can say that. He wasnt the only reason though , obviously. It was all actions during 1154 ticks by Evolution which gave us the endvictory, and ofc all actions of everyone else.

DragonKing 17 Jul 2010 02:48

you didnt deserve to win simple as and that the PA community is supporting you winning so much just shows how degenerated they are i think i am now glad PA is dying as this is simply wrong

HeimdallR 17 Jul 2010 05:03

thank you dunkel , you made my day :banana:

OlaTa 17 Jul 2010 05:18

omg, peniz finaly joined an alliance?
I get some beer now o//

Zaejii 17 Jul 2010 05:26

Prost!

ricoshay 17 Jul 2010 06:14

Prost!

Zh|l 17 Jul 2010 07:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonKing (Post 3196016)
you didnt deserve to win simple as and that the PA community is supporting you winning so much just shows how degenerated they are i think i am now glad PA is dying as this is simply wrong

Haha.

If the game survived this during the days of Fury and 1up then it'll survive again when the issue is much less controversial.

Regards,

HellKicker 17 Jul 2010 08:20

I still can't believe Colt said noty to speak at EoRC :(

Provider 17 Jul 2010 08:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onim (Post 3196005)
ND had 5 members joined last 2 days, so Dunkel joining us was only a small counter-action compared to the gains you had with them (in case you wanna tell us that we didnt deserve the win)

Dunkel was one of the reasons we won. I can say that. He wasnt the only reason though , obviously. It was all actions during 1154 ticks by Evolution which gave us the endvictory, and ofc all actions of everyone else.

Dunkel tipped the balance without a doubt. None of those who joined ND the last week contributed to our score. None of them. Dunkel closed the gap.

Its an amazing shame that such a hard battle like we saw the last few days with over 1300 fleets in 100 ticks launched at ND was decided by dunkel joining EVO.. Or was decided by evo hc letting dunkel join.

It took the golden edge away from the victory. Evo won, yes, they did but the medal will have an iron edge.. not worth much.

Evo didnt win, nd didnt win.. dunkel didnt win.. it was an overall lose after such an amazing week.

Great work from apprime/evo/osi/p3nguins/oddr/subh/gross/hex/howling rain/dlr and ass to launch this many fleets to ND. more then 13 on average each tick. That takes a huge effort
Great work from ND to "only" lose 10 million and about 5% roids each night with this amount of incoming. I know PA in total had a busy last week and it would have deserved a fair winner.

Dunkel took away that fairness. So congratulations Dunkelgraf for ruining the round for this many people.

Kargool 17 Jul 2010 09:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Provider (Post 3196027)
Dunkel tipped the balance without a doubt. None of those who joined ND the last week contributed to our score. None of them. Dunkel closed the gap.

Its an amazing shame that such a hard battle like we saw the last few days with over 1300 fleets in 100 ticks launched at ND was decided by dunkel joining EVO.. Or was decided by evo hc letting dunkel join.

It took the golden edge away from the victory. Evo won, yes, they did but the medal will have an iron edge.. not worth much.

Evo didnt win, nd didnt win.. dunkel didnt win.. it was an overall lose after such an amazing week.

Great work from apprime/evo/osi/p3nguins/oddr/subh/gross/hex/howling rain/dlr and ass to launch this many fleets to ND. more then 13 on average each tick. That takes a huge effort
Great work from ND to "only" lose 10 million and about 5% roids each night with this amount of incoming. I know PA in total had a busy last week and it would have deserved a fair winner.

Dunkel took away that fairness. So congratulations Dunkelgraf for ruining the round for this many people.

Utter rubbish. There are several methods to play this game. Dunkel got an opportunity to make the game a little different and he took it. I dont see why that is wrong, or ruining the round for anyone.

Linkie 17 Jul 2010 10:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Provider (Post 3196027)

Pretty sure that means Dunk wins. Prost!

P.S. PATeam makes the rules. As long as you adhere by the rules, there's no such thing as an unfair or undeserved victory to be honest. If they got someone to join tag and you didn't, they did something better than you did.

Membrivio 17 Jul 2010 11:09

Something with upgrading people last tick...

Something about game mechanics...

Something about 10M gap being closed in 2 days...

Something about sore losers...

HaNzI 17 Jul 2010 11:16

oh the whine. Maybe if you didnt NAP 4 of the top6 alliances you would have incs earlier and learn how to handle them better!

HaNzI 17 Jul 2010 11:17

Wait this is about dunkels achievement, not ND! wait, ive already said congrats dunkel. wait, what? is #2 an achievement?

Provider 17 Jul 2010 11:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Membrivio (Post 3196033)
Something with upgrading people last tick...

Something about game mechanics...

Something about 10M gap being closed in 2 days...

Something about sore losers...

Something about using an enemy peon (asc who you fought the entire round) to make sure you dont lose after using 1300 fleets from 14 alliances in four days didnt do the trick.

and that game mechanic is very likely gone next round since it got abused

M0RPH3US 17 Jul 2010 11:26

lol @ 14 alliances

i think it was 20 :banana:

Membrivio 17 Jul 2010 11:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Provider (Post 3196036)
Something about using an enemy peon (asc who you fought the entire round) to make sure you dont lose after using 1300 fleets from 14 alliances in four days didnt do the trick.

and that game mechanic is very likely gone next round since it got abused

I meant the game mechanic of adding people to your tag. That won't disappear.

Paisley 17 Jul 2010 11:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kargool (Post 3196030)
Utter rubbish. There are several methods to play this game. Dunkel got an opportunity to make the game a little different and he took it. I dont see why that is wrong, or ruining the round for anyone.

DunkelGraf even tagged up [ND] in the EoRC ... he just went out of his way to being a total sack.

Kargool 17 Jul 2010 12:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paisley (Post 3196040)
DunkelGraf even tagged up [ND] in the EoRC ... he just went out of his way to being a total sack.

Havent seen a german ruin it for so many since 1939!

Mzyxptlk 17 Jul 2010 12:28

It is interesting that the people who were whining less than 48 hours ago that ND didn't deserve to win are now telling others that they should stop whining.

Dark-Strider 17 Jul 2010 13:54

Dunkel did what Asc do best and ruined things, so technically Asc wins!

Heartless 17 Jul 2010 14:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kargool (Post 3196041)
Havent seen a german ruin it for so many since 1939!

So you are saying that you haven't seen the football world cup this year?

qebab 17 Jul 2010 14:47

I still think this was pretty heroic from dunk even though I wanted ND to win it.

Darkness 17 Jul 2010 16:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu (Post 3195984)
Evo won by 297k. So Dunkel won the round. End of.

Gz Dunkel yet again ^^

one could argue Sun Tzu crashed more than double of that this round, thus losing the round.

Sun_Tzu 17 Jul 2010 16:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkness (Post 3196053)
one could argue Sun Tzu crashed more than double of that this round, thus losing the round.

Well more than that. The thought had crossed my mind.

Cowch 17 Jul 2010 17:34

How is alliance score computed? I thought it was only score gained while you were in the tag. Did Dunkel join and then upgrade to get such a score boost in the last tick? I'm just curious about the mechanism and whether future rounds are going to turn into recruiting contests.

Aryn 17 Jul 2010 17:36

tag jumping at the end of the round is nothing new

however.. lol gj dunkel also congrats evo.. but that's another thread.

Reincarnate 17 Jul 2010 17:38

dunkel was in no alliance all round, hence his entire score counted.

Abort 17 Jul 2010 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onim (Post 3196005)

Yea and those 5 members that joined were all ranked 90-95 in our alliance... yes it made a huge difference. We just added people for fleets... thats all. :)

DragonKing 17 Jul 2010 22:59

we didnt even add them all for fleets 1 was accidentaly added when i was adding buly. buly didnt build a fleet in time. and stein wasnt even out of protection

Hunterrrr 18 Jul 2010 11:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonKing (Post 3196076)
we didnt even add them all for fleets 1 was accidentaly added when i was adding buly. buly didnt build a fleet in time. and stein wasnt even out of protection

We added dunkel accidentaly also!