Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Recruitment (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Out of the Closet - Hidden Agenda (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=196815)

SpaceMonkey 8 Aug 2008 19:45

Out of the Closet - Hidden Agenda

Every 37 seconds a pair of Fiery's shoes get consigned to the oblivion of the closet, never to be seen again.

HA's inspectors and shoe collection officers (SCOs) are the frontline men and women working around the clock to champion shoe welfare. Investigations of suspected cruelty form a significant part of an inspector's workload.

Every day, shoes are forced into boxes not much bigger than your feet, loaded into vans without proper ventilation, and transported around the country to be sold into slavery from so-called 'shoe shops'. Hardly any get the freedom to roam around the lush carpets that are their natural homes.

In Round 13, HA piloted the first anti-cruelty bill giving loafers, wellingtons and slippers a degree of protection through parliament. At that time, compassion for shoes was regarded as bizarre. Shoes were regarded as little more than commodities supplying comfort or protection from the elements.

If you would like to help give a better life to a pair of old shoes or know of some shoes suffering horrible abuse then you should contact Hidden Agenda immediately. You can find our Special Operations Unit (SOU) on the netgamers IRC network at #hidden-a or you can mail us ingame.

Fiery 8 Aug 2008 23:48

Re: Out of the Closet - Hidden Agenda

They are happy to spend their lives with me!!!

SpaceMonkey 9 Aug 2008 13:04

We'll have to send some UN inspectors round to make sure they're being shoemanely treated :p

exblade 9 Aug 2008 21:35

yay H-A!

DragonKing 10 Aug 2008 00:16

i have to join HeimdallR the under wear department is over worked, and it is such a vital job lol

Donar 10 Aug 2008 18:31

i'm going to be an underwear inspector specializing in bra's. one of the crucial parts of the job is doing a lot of fieldwork with a very high degree of touching and looking. :salute:

DragonKing 10 Aug 2008 19:19

i think this is a big job, we'll need alot more inspectors i think.

vuLgAr 12 Aug 2008 17:50

hey, i only got one week in the French Knickers department, wasn't my fault they found me insulting. Nevermind being an SCO is much more fun, especially with all those fond memories of the time we raided HeimdallS basement and rescued all them poor stiletto's... shame on you Heim shame on YOU :P

vuLgAr 12 Aug 2008 22:25

needless to say i still have the film evidence of you in those size 4 6 inchers dressed in tinfoil walking and talking like robocop.

classical 12 Aug 2008 23:02

Send me the footage... I will make good use of it :p

Donar 13 Aug 2008 21:06

i can't believe anyone would fantasize about you wearing those so it must be real.

always wondered what you were doing in our basement for hours on end.

DragonKing 13 Aug 2008 23:25

see how much fun HA can be lol

classical 15 Aug 2008 13:21

LOL, SpaceMonkey

Why did you kick Heimdall? I know WHY you did but what I mean is WHY did you make such a stupid mistake? LOL, it doesn't bother me, at least Heimdall is open for recruitment now :D