Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   hirr politics (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=197390)

Xeno 26 Jan 2009 00:31

hirr politics

hirr has been apporached by alliances wanting to cooperate with the lemmings. We like to think we love you all, but that doesn't mean we need any of you.

You may regard the following as an official announcement: hirr will be taking care of business right here.

If you have a proposal or a war declaration to make, whether you wanna kiss us or push us off a cliff, if you want us to attack your enemies or the ones defending your targets, if you're looking for a NAP or some other kind of agreement - do it here. Broadcast your wishes and your dreams right here.

This is where we will receive you and where we will make our decisions, in the open, for everybody to see.

Thank you.

Xeno

Nadar 26 Jan 2009 00:38

Re: hirr politics

Who wants to be target of the first lemming run? \o/

Mzyxptlk 26 Jan 2009 00:47

http://blog.salsburygallery.com/wp-c...f-for-blog.jpg

(There's cake at the bottom)

Cochese 26 Jan 2009 00:48

Quite a lovely cliff indeed.

_Kila_ 26 Jan 2009 00:54

can I have a planet nap please

Cutthroat 26 Jan 2009 02:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xeno (Post 3163893)
(...) whether you wanna kiss us or push us off a cliff(...)

Anyone offering to kiss us while pushing us off a cliff will receive bonus nutgnawing. This is provided on a first-come-first-served basis and might or might not be a one-time offer. ;)

aurora556 26 Jan 2009 03:33

Hellsfury hope to open diplomatic relations, in the hope of launching joint attacks and/or defence. We want to open dipolmatic relations with your alliance,

HC MATT

HellKicker 26 Jan 2009 03:40

I for one dream of a PA Community where everyone knows that the Bird is the word, can you do that?

aurora556 26 Jan 2009 04:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by HellKicker (Post 3163905)
I for one dream of a PA Community where everyone knows that the Bird is the word, can you do that?

Bird bird bird, the bird is the word, dont you know about the bird, sure everybody knows that the bird is the word,

A baba bird bird bird, the bird is the word. hey guy behind the counter the bird is the word, hey frightened little child the bird is the word, hey lady on the toilet the bird in the word

hey dont u know about the bird sure everybody knows that the bird is the word

Masterplan 26 Jan 2009 05:12

*pokes his lemming head out*

McKulz 26 Jan 2009 07:52

Quote:

Welcome to round 30,

As one of the HC of hellsfury, I would like to offer you a chance to merge your alliance withours. We finished 11th last round and are aiming for a top 5 postion this round. The terms and conditions can be negotiated , if this is not something your interested in We would still like to start diplomatic relations with your alliance.

MATT HC
seems like a genuine offer, what terms of surrender should we allow them?

Xeno 26 Jan 2009 07:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by McKulz (Post 3163911)
seems like a genuine offer, what terms of surrender should we allow them?

I for one don't trust my English skills, I'm not quite sure what's going on here. I'll leave it to you, Kulzy.

Xeno

Xeno 26 Jan 2009 08:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochese (Post 3163897)
Quite a lovely cliff indeed.

I think this character has made awfully many posts on these boards for being a newcomer.

Xeno

_Kila_ 26 Jan 2009 12:27

hey, so... can i have my nap yet

CBA 26 Jan 2009 13:01

do u even play pa?

Xeno 26 Jan 2009 13:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Kila_ (Post 3163922)
hey, so... can i have my nap yet

Sure, sure. Just provide us your coords.

Xeno

_Kila_ 26 Jan 2009 13:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xeno (Post 3163927)
Sure, sure. Just provide us your coords.

Xeno

Where can I find out my coords? :confused:

Mzyxptlk 26 Jan 2009 14:07

!lookup
or
!search Kila

..oh wait!

Stoom 26 Jan 2009 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk (Post 3163932)
!lookup
or
!search Kila

..oh wait!

HAHA KILA IN ANOTHER GETTING OWNED NON-SHOCKER!

HyperionHK 26 Jan 2009 21:16

I would like to request an alliance with hirr. I would request that all meetings with hirr representatives take place in my pants!

lokken 26 Jan 2009 22:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xeno (Post 3163893)
hirr has been apporached by alliances wanting to cooperate with the lemmings. We like to think we love you all, but that doesn't mean we need any of you.

You may regard the following as an official announcement: hirr will be taking care of business right here.

If you have a proposal or a war declaration to make, whether you wanna kiss us or push us off a cliff, if you want us to attack your enemies or the ones defending your targets, if you're looking for a NAP or some other kind of agreement - do it here. Broadcast your wishes and your dreams right here.

This is where we will receive you and where we will make our decisions, in the open, for everybody to see.

Thank you.

Xeno

Well, as you did ask:

Now look, there are a few of us in Ascendancy that did some great work with hirr a long time ago, when hirr were part of the coalition that won planetarion. I have a lot of time for hirr, and there are many more within Ascendancy who have a great amount of respect for how you play.

We'd love to go on a few lemming runs from time to time when it suits both of us. We know you guys are in it for the mess that's created afterwards, so we know you're no shirkers. Obviously NAPs are for pussies and people send incoming to each other from time to time, but I'd hope that you (much like we) don't care about that.

And if you see Duke Leto, send him my warmest greetings.

Cutthroat 27 Jan 2009 00:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by HyperionHK (Post 3163953)
I would like to request an alliance with hirr. I would request that all meetings with hirr representatives take place in my pants!

Granted.

Sonnenbomber 28 Jan 2009 02:38

Is hirr still a norwaygian only alliance?

Bloodhands 28 Jan 2009 05:28

nah, they started letting drunks all over the world in

Xeno 28 Jan 2009 13:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonnenbomber (Post 3164002)
Is hirr still a norwaygian only alliance?

It never was, Sonnenbomber. It was dominated by Norwegians in the beginning, but there were members from all over Europe already by round 2. I don't think we had American members until round 3, but I could be mistaken. We even had a Canadian leader for a few rounds (namely Duke Leto, I believe that was from round 5 and onwards).

Lokken: I don't know if we have a HC. Once we've figured it out, I'm sure they'll handle your approach with the outmost preciseness.

And give Patrician a pat on the back from me (I bet you see him just as often as I chitchat with Leto).

Xeno

lokken 28 Jan 2009 21:35

Excellent news.

Myself and Patrician consult over various non-pa affairs on a regular basis. I'll be sure to send him hirr's warmest regards.

Dworak 28 Jan 2009 23:20

At the moment our HC consists of 29 members (+ 1 BC).
We will size up our nuts and see who is best suited to answer further questions.

Cutthroat 29 Jan 2009 01:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dworak (Post 3164032)
At the moment our HC consists of 29 members (+ 1 BC).

TawG was promoted. We're a community of equals, after all. Now who's got nuts? I liek!

hobo 31 Jan 2009 08:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xeno (Post 3163914)
I think this character has made awfully many posts on these boards for being a newcomer.

Xeno

The 1up tag explains all :p

DunkelGraf 2 Feb 2009 01:55

So you will do a proper Lemmingrun now! Good luck!

HyperionHK 2 Feb 2009 02:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by DunkelGraf (Post 3164162)

Of course we will!

Bloodhands 3 Feb 2009 08:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by DunkelGraf (Post 3164162)

define proper

Xeno 3 Feb 2009 10:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloodhands (Post 3164195)
define proper

Not a single ship returns.

This of course depends on the cooperation of the target.

Xeno

HyperionHK 19 Feb 2009 20:54

hirr wishes to extend our gratitude to Conspiracy for their participation in this afternoon's little skirmish. While hirr is mildly disappointed our wacky plan was not successful, we believe much fun was had by all.

We will be seeing you all again soon ;)

HyperionHK
one of 31 hirr HCs

Monroe 19 Feb 2009 21:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by HyperionHK (Post 3165233)
hirr wishes to extend our gratitude to Conspiracy for their participation in this afternoon's little skirmish. While hirr is mildly disappointed our wacky plan was not successful, we believe much fun was had by all.

We will be seeing you all again soon ;)

HyperionHK
one of 31 hirr HCs

Why don't we call a truce and all agree that lemmings are great, and should be shared by all who want to use them appropriately and respectfully.

[SH]Valle 20 Feb 2009 14:52

I hereby declare war against you, you peons.

hook 20 Feb 2009 20:16

grr! It's the hamster!

Come on Valle, coords... you know you want to ;).

[SH]Valle 20 Feb 2009 21:08

Don't make me login! I haven't done that too much this round. But i promise I'm real easy to find!

Assassin 20 Feb 2009 21:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nadar (Post 3163894)
Who wants to be target of the first lemming run? \o/

Well cutthroat targetted me this morning killing 8 of my amps.. nice to see the lemmings are killing off the scanners instead of bluddy targetting proper targets....

New motto for Hirr: 'Aint no scanner small enough'

Cutthroat 20 Feb 2009 22:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Assassin (Post 3165273)
Well cutthroat targetted me this morning killing 8 of my amps.. nice to see the lemmings are killing off the scanners instead of bluddy targetting proper targets....

Like I said on IRC already, I didn't know who you were until long after I had landed. Also, you were simply unlucky for having enough roids and only fake def to make landing worthwhile. Let's kiss and make up? Or out, your choice. ;)

Edit: It's hirr, btw, no caps. ;)

dabult 20 Feb 2009 22:27

Quote:

cry more?:crymeariver:

no wait thats not possible :D

HyperionHK 20 Feb 2009 22:44

Quote:

hirr members are lazy. To us, any target with easy roids is a proper target!

zebra 20 Feb 2009 23:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutthroat (Post 3165278)
Like I said on IRC already, I didn't know who you were until long after I had landed. Also, you were simply unlucky for having enough roids and only fake def to make landing worthwhile. Let's kiss and make up? Or out, your choice. ;)

Would you share the BR? I'd like to make it my gal banner :)

Assassin 21 Feb 2009 08:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutthroat (Post 3165278)

Although i wasnt really looking for one, more a sarcy comment on my behalf due to a bad couple of days i accept it and moved on.

Fatrick 21 Feb 2009 20:33

As im sure you no doubt know, us in ASS are having a little tusstle with those boys and girls at Orbit. We want your help :) WE werent gonna ask for help originally, but since Orbit turned out to be such a cock bunch, claiming that there is no war as were sh*t, we gonna show them exactly whos sh*t. So, what do you say? Lets take this fight to Orbit, make them crumble.

Fatrick

Dworak 21 Feb 2009 23:09

So you are offering us some ASS? :D

lokken 21 Feb 2009 23:20

I always got the impression ASS might end up being the butt of a few jokes :(

Fatrick 22 Feb 2009 00:05

we just give the public what they want. there was a lack of ass in pa a few rounds ago, so ofc we had to supply :)

Dworak 22 Feb 2009 00:20

Lemmings can't resist good ass (not bad either for that matter).

Mzyxptlk 23 Feb 2009 09:36

lokken, like I can be arsed to make up puns.