Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   xfactor (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=192837)

CrashTester 23 Oct 2006 11:17

xfactor

So who do you think will win X-Factor?

I personally think Leona, Ben and Robert will be in the final as they are the best singers/performers. I would like to see Robert win it no only because I think he will be a good act and seems to be a genuinely nice bloke but he is also very brave! I aint being funny but have you seen the size of his misses? I though I had discovered a new continent when I saw her.

ReligFree 23 Oct 2006 11:37

Re: xfactor

Eton Road

Hicks 23 Oct 2006 12:36

I reckon it'll be between Eton Road and Leona.

Demon Dave 23 Oct 2006 12:46

"Frankly my dear I don't give a damn"

Apothos 24 Oct 2006 05:16

They still make this programme? I'd have thought the 'talent'-pool would have run dry by now.

Benneh 24 Oct 2006 09:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apothos
They still make this programme? I'd have thought the 'talent'-pool would have run dry by now.

It did...

A LONG TIME AGO.

:(

CrashTester 24 Oct 2006 12:08

I dont agree. I usually just prefer to watch the auditions for the humour value I think this time there are some genuinely good talent among the final 12.

Appocomaster 24 Oct 2006 13:23

I've seen a few of the recent ones. even the auditions seemed to be more about auditions and less "negative". I was happily surprised as usually they set out to make real fools of people in 80% of the program. Some people there do appear to be able to sing, which is good. More, perhaps, than with " Maria".

Also, they appear to be getting on nice singers to come and give their support too. I think it's trying to get rid of some of the "negativity" on the program, which is in TV far too much these days.

CrashTester 24 Oct 2006 18:36

Maria was an OK singer. She is a friend of a friend here in work, aparently.

Appocomaster 24 Oct 2006 18:50

I've not watched all of the X Factor series - are you talking about a Maria in that, or the woman who won the BBC Maria series?

Sarina_Joy 24 Oct 2006 19:06

I'd like to see Ben win. I'm not that taken with Leona but then she is probably going to very popular with most people watching. I think Nikita has an excellent voice, and also she's called Nikita and should win just for that. I do however wish she would shut up about her Mum. Am I a bad person? :(

Anyway I don't really case because I'm going to see Journey South tomorrow night \o/

(Please don't ban me)

CrashTester 25 Oct 2006 10:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appocomaster
I've not watched all of the X Factor series - are you talking about a Maria in that, or the woman who won the BBC Maria series?

Oh, I think we crossed lines, I was referring to the Maria who was in the last X-factor not the sound of music thingy.

Although, that said what I did watch of the maria thing I thought the one who won it was fit for purpose. Im still not paying to see her in the show though!

Jakass 26 Oct 2006 09:41

It's going to be between Eton Road and the young kid (who's name escapes me right now)

ReligFree 26 Oct 2006 12:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakass
It's going to be between Eton Road and the young kid (who's name escapes me right now)

Ray although i think his full names Raymond. But seriously i think its going to be Eton Road without a doubt. There actually good.