Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Roleplaying (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   ICE9: The Secret War (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=171395)

Planetkiller II 23 Oct 2003 15:58

ICE9: The Secret War

Since we didn’t get very far the first time, we might as well start at the beginning.

The world is a mess. A devastating attempt at terraforming, that while successful, caused the world to be holed up in fifteen massive cities for around twenty five years while the Earth seemed to be torn apart around them. The Benna-Henzer process, as it was known has completed, leaving the massively reduced population of Earth to emerge from these sinister cities into a world of disharmony. The various governments decided a project was needed to unite the world once more. So, the Space Ring Project began. Thousands of tonnes of metal was shipped into space to created a structure that stretched right the way around the globe. Several years later, it was completed. With the space elevator able to transport people up to the ring with ease, humanity looked to have a stepping stone to the rest of the solar system. The costs were still immense though, and travel through the solar system took quite some time. On Earth a new technology was beginning to emerge. Nanological Enhancement, commonly known as ‘I’ Tech. Fearful that these new upgraded people could pose a real threat to world stability, the British and Americans banded together to create their own band of ‘I’ agents. They made a proposal to the other major powers on giving this agency, codenamed ICE9 (or ‘I’ Cybernetically Enhanced) world-wide jurisdiction, as the UO before it had enjoyed. Soon after the fledgling proposal was made, several major acts of terrorism were committed by ‘I’ enhanced criminals of a group calling itself FIRE3 (standing for Future ‘I’ Robotically Enhanced). The proposal was rushed through and ratified. So now ICE9 works from its base at Tauros Operations on the Space Ring, trying to stop FIRE3, whatever its eventual plan might be.

YOU are one of these agents. You may choose from the below enhancements, or create your own. You may have up to 3 ‘I’ Techs. Don’t make them too powerful, since the abilities will improve over time.

Enhanced Strength
Enhanced Speed
Personal Anti-Grav
Fingertip Energy Weapons
Enhanced Reaction Time
Enhanced Senses
Personal Datajack

You all are above average physically and mentally, so not having one of these upgrades won’t make you BAD in that category. Everyone also has an ICE9 ID card, which contains a flat screen communicator and access to commandeer any (newish) vehicle on the face of the planet. It can only be used by you.

Weapons wise, take a trip to the armoury and request what kind of equipment you want, and it’ll spit it out for you.

AcidK 23 Oct 2003 17:17

Re: ICE9: The Secret War

Codename: AcidK
Agent Type: ICE9 Sniper
'I' Tech Enhancements:
Enhanced Eyesight (Ability to have nightsight, normal sight, limited x-ray visions and so forth)
Enhanced Senses
Enhanced Reaction Time

Weapon Requests:
'Bolt' 91-Class Sniper Rifle (with longe range scope)
T22 Fast-Load Pistol (Like the one 'Vash the Stampeed' uses, only without the heavy enhancement of that obliteration cannon morph)

flapjack 23 Oct 2003 19:19

name: flapjack
agent type: ICE9 skirmisher/melee combatant
I tech enhancements:
Matrix mode, being the combined enhancements of improved reaction time, improved speed and personal anti-gravity

equipment request:
fast firing pistol weapon (2)
SMG weapon, for longer ranges
some kind of weapon for really close in combat, aka melee combat

yes, twin pistol wielding person moving really fast in a way that doesn't appear to be humanly impossible in any way

(try a ceiling walk with both pistols firing and dodging enemy fire at the same time, that will probably take a while to become possible tough)

Phang 23 Oct 2003 20:32

Name: Phang
Agent Type: 'Piledriver'
I-techs: improved reaction time, senses and speed
Weapons: (go on, please? :))
'Vulture' L12 Heavy Machine Gun
Twin 'Sensei' K90 Automatic Machine Pistols
Twin 'Pathcutter' N40i Forearm-Mounted Single-Use Rocket Launcher
Twin 'Barbarian' K-3000 Hand-Axes

No Dachi 23 Oct 2003 21:12

Name: No Dachi
Agent Type: saboteur/assault
I-techs: Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Reaction Time, Fingertip Energy Weapons

Requested Weaponry/Equipment:
Armour (unless it comes included)
Twin CP-110 'Titan' Semi-Automatic Pistols, 11mm
H&K MP12 SMG

Additional:
Said to have invented a new style of martial arts to complement his fingertip energy weapons enhancement.

Ur_Quan 24 Oct 2003 04:08

Hm, this thread is promising. I'd like to join, if possible. I will try to think of a suitable character tomorrow. What's the DM frequency? :)

Mad cat 24 Oct 2003 04:32

Name Mad cat (im so origonal)
Agent Type: Assault/heavy weapons
I-techs: improved strength, reaction time, speed
Weapons: rail gun (not perfct drk typ thing)+ longrange scope and portable nuke reactor
home.insightbb.com/~jmengel4/rail/rail-intro.html thisl answer questions
minigun 50 calibur
rocket launcher
2 desert eagle 50 calibur semi automatic pistols + laser pionter

flapjack 24 Oct 2003 10:22

the DM frequency is PK, so it's pretty good

Ur_Quan 24 Oct 2003 14:21

Name: Ur_Quan
Agent Type: Thief/Infiltrator
I-techs: Personal Anti-Grav, Personal Stealth (being able to run, jump and whatnot very silently), Enhanced Flexibility (very flexible muscles that allow all kinds of gymnastics and acrobatics).

Requested Weaponry/Equipment:
Mini Crossbow with poison/tranquilizer darts
Low-noise handheld EMP gun
Set of throwing daggers

Background:
Ur_Quan's past is mostly shrouded in mystery. Nobody (including himself) seems to have a high enough security clearance to look at his personal file.

OOC- I hope I didn't make my character too powerful. If I did, I'll change some stuff. -OOC

Ur_Quan 24 Oct 2003 14:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by flapjack
the DM frequency is PK, so it's pretty good

I was asking because if it's DMed too fast (e.g. every day) I won't be able to keep up.

Mad cat 24 Oct 2003 14:30

u have an inerfestinng place of existence yawn!

flapjack 24 Oct 2003 14:37

well ur quan, then you probably won't be able to keep up because PK normally DMs once a day, tough sometimes more

Planetkiller II 24 Oct 2003 17:01

nah, it tends to start off at once a day, then drops off sharply ;)

Chars are all fine, this'll start at the weekend.

flapjack 24 Oct 2003 20:55

this the weekend, get this started will ye

i wanna try my Matrix style hybrid double pistol short range combat

Flik 24 Oct 2003 21:26

Name - Cyrus Velto
I Tech - Strength, Endurance, Accuracy.
Type : Heavy Gunner

Weapons -
Energy Clip.
Energy Mini gun.
2xViro Blade.

Planetkiller II 25 Oct 2003 21:06

AK
Generic 'Bolt' 91-Class Sniper Rifle
Generic T22 Fast-Load Pistol

Flapjack
Raptor Industries Dual Rapid Repeater Pistol
Red Star 045 SMG
Red Star 'Barbarian' K-3000 Hand-Axe

Phang - quick note - with all this gear you will be pretty slow. Just so you know.
Blue Ice 'Vulture' L12 Heavy Machine Gun
Blue Ice Twin 'Sensei' K90 Automatic Machine Pistols
Milenia Twin 'Pathcutter' N40i Forearm-Mounted Single-Use Rocket Launcher
Red Star Twin 'Barbarian' K-3000 Hand-Axes

ND - You may take body armour certainly. It comes as standard unless people specificly say they aren't taking it (it slows movement slightly)
Millenia Twin CP-110 'Titan' Semi-Automatic Pistols, 11mm
H&K MP12 SMG

MC - quick note - with all this gear you will be VERY slow. Just so you know.
Blue Ice DBR Energy Rail gun
Blue Ice 'Vulture' L12 Heavy Machine Gun
Milenia 'Pathcutter' N40i Forearm-Mounted Single-Use Rocket Launcher
Millenia Twin CP-110 'Titan' Semi-Automatic Pistols, 11mm (with laser pointers)

UQ
Red Star 065 Mini Crossbow
Blue Ice Experimental EMP gun
Red Star 088 Thowing Daggers

Flik - Char approved, if you'd tell me what an Energy Clip is.

You are all rudely awakened in your quarters in Tauros Ops by a blared alarm and a voice shouting "Crisis Team to the embarkation room!" (first four people to turn up will be the crisis team). Whether you are the team or not doesn't seem to matter to those controlling the sirens. Though now you're up, you feel that you should probably get on with your job...

flapjack 25 Oct 2003 21:16

*flapjack quickly jumps out of bed and runs down to the embarkation room, quickly picking up his gear at the armory and slipping on a light body armor (i'll go without body armor when i go fast enough to dodge bullets) on the way, when he arrived in the embarkation room he noticed he'd gotten there first*

AcidK 25 Oct 2003 22:25

*AcidK awoke, sleeping for him was not really something he did much, but there was times when he needed the rest. He got up and grabbed his weapons before running out into the hallway to the Embarkation Room, noticing only one other agent there before him.*

Ur_Quan 25 Oct 2003 23:43

Ur_Quan had always been the first to respond to any alarm, so he was amazed to find that 2 other persons had beaten him to it, when he entered the embarkation room. They were fully equiped too, just as he was himself. They were also standing to attention, awaiting inspection by the officer in charge, whereas Ur_Quan was still a bit sleepy. "Probably some new recruits", he thought to himself.
Ur_Quan walked to the coffeemachine and got himself a cup of the brown liquid. It wasn't hot and it tasted like something you'd find in the sewers, but it did its job and it did it well.
Ur_Quan walked up to the other agents and introduced himself: "Looks like we're on the same team. Hi, I'm Ur_Quan", while extending his hand.

AcidK 26 Oct 2003 00:24

-ooc-
Attention? Me? Rofl
-ooc-

*AcidK finishes clicking his back, even if it did make him look like he was at attention, qucikly moved to shake Ur Quan's hand at the exact second it was produce.*

Agent AcidK, Sniper... You new here?

*AcidK took in a few careful glances before changing his eyesight to normal veiw before nodding in thoughtful rememberance.*

Ah, my mistake... anyhow, I'm usually the one you see lagging behind with the sniper rifle, just got my new one yesterday... Usually I always see you in first. You may not notice me much, no-one usually does.

Bakan 26 Oct 2003 08:20

Codename: Bakan
I Tech:
Fingertip Energy Weapons
Enhanced Reaction Time
Enhanced Speed
Agent Type: Scout/Melee Combat
Weapons:
Split-Katana - A unique weapon, normally a single blade toughened to allow it to take massive amounts of punishment while sharpened to a lethal edge. It can also be seperated into two thinner blades, even sharper yet less durable. Holstered typically on back.
Duel 15mm Assualt Pistols: 35 round pistols, loaded with armor piercing explosive rounds, fine tuned to be as accurate as possible, also equiped with laser pointers.
Hyperion Grenades: Grenades that emmitte blinding amounts of light, sound, and a mild EMP blast overwhelming any organic soldier that is not protected and disabling most devices nearby.
Duel 9mm Melee Pistols: These pistols, able to hold 14 rounds per clip, also armor piercing are smaller and lighter, thus allowing them to be used as a secondary weapon.

*Hearing the alarm blarring, Bakan sits up and grabs the nearby weapons, his Katana making a satisfactory sounds as it cuts through air as it is holstered. Running to the meeting room, he sees that he is the 4th person to arrive. Looking at the other agents, Bakan sits down at the conference table and awaits orders.*

Mad cat 27 Oct 2003 05:16

rolls out of bed and curses the alarm

ugh what the hell is it this time? probly somethin useless

walks out of his room and gets to the breifing room to see some newbies get checked
huh! foolish newbs. yo! quan! you got any idea what the hell these people want at shuch an ungodly hour?
walks to the coffee machine and grabs a cup fills it with a doutfull look and chugs it
spla! who made this stuff i aughta kick his ass!

flapjack 27 Oct 2003 13:19

*flapjack steps up to quan, quickly and almost unnoticably saying*

you'd better not say i'm new, because if you do i'll make sure you'll live to regret it

*then he steps back a little again, so as to now just be out of hands reach from quan*

in case any of you don't know, i've been in the service before, i was retired after a particularly nasty event with a couple of armored I enhanced people.

Some time ago i was asked to join ICE9, to which i gladly said yes
the first 1 to try and tell me i don't know procedures will end up stuck with their head in the roof

Zappa Tenderlea 27 Oct 2003 19:19

hope it's not to late to join....

name: Duncan MacZappa
Height: 7'
Weight: unknown (noone sofar has been able to get close enough to lift him up :P)
ICE-Enhancements:
Thick Skinned
Enhanced Strenght
Metamorph

Field of Operation: infiltration, all round attack

requested weaponry:
conceiled knife
small pistol, energyweapon prefered
tripbombs
chokestring

Zappa Tenderlea 27 Oct 2003 19:25

oooh, and 2 btws :)

Flappie, Ur Quan didn't SAY anything about you being new, he tought it

PK: energyclip in Flik's post is a battery for his energy minigun thingy, at least, that's what I make of it, clip as in amorefill, and energy because it's an energyweapon

flapjack 27 Oct 2003 19:30

*flapjack admits he misread*

*flapjack removes the again*

Flik 27 Oct 2003 22:41

Energy clip <changed to> Energy Belt

Energy belt - Like a bullet belt, it's fed into the mini-gun as ammunition.

Cyrus Velto the self-esteamed heavy gunner, awakens abruptly to the annoying sirens and loud voices of someone yelling "Crisis Team to the embarkation room!". Pulling on his trousers and throwing the mini gun over his shoulder (It has a shoulder belt) and his energy belt he heads out.

"I ain't part of no Crisis team, but if this alarm keeps up im going to cause a crisis!"

Cyrus Velto Runs down the hall to the embarkation room.

Ur_Quan 28 Oct 2003 00:26

"What? No kidding! You're AcidK?? THE AcidK?? The one they nicknamed 'Robo Hood'? Well well well..." Ur_Quan shakes AcidK's hand. Still impressed by this man's reputation, he takes a seat and doesn't notice any of the other people entering the room until he hears a familiar voice: "Yo! Quan!"
Ur_Quan grins. This was the other man with a reputation and one of his closest friends within the agency. "Hey Cat! You're late as per usual! Couldn't find your pants again, could you?" He laughed and wiped the dust off the seat next to him. "Take a seat, old boy! I don't know what the emergency is, but judging by the amount of people in here, things must be pretty grim. They even bothered to bring back one of the older types from retirement", Ur_Quan says while using his eyes to hint at Flapjack. "Careful though, I think he bites. Hey! See that guy standing over there? The one with that's trying to keep a low profile, you know who that is? Now THAT is 'Robo Hood'!"

AcidK 28 Oct 2003 00:59

*AcidK, or at one stage known as 'Robo Hood' back when he was at the 'Space Station Incident', was trying to keep a low profile, arms crossed and sitting in a corner, but Ur Quan pointing him out was not keeping this profile unique. So, instead of keeping a low profile, he instead tested his automatic pistol retractor. To people without the Eyesight I-Tech this would simply be a blur as the pistol came out, retracted and came out again, spinning a few times before retracting and then came out, aimed and clicked (not loaded), before a blur of retracting it again.*

*Ever since the incident on the Space Station, AcidK had always kept himself as sharp as possible.*

Planetkiller II 28 Oct 2003 13:21

flap, AK, UQ, Bakan, MC

*Into the briefing room walks a middle aged man in a flowing black coat. This is Riley, one of the most senior officers. There are no official ranks, just an unofficial code. He motions for the Crisis Team to sit down, then taps a button on the wall. A section of the wall moves aside, revealing a large flat screen. It flickers on to show an ariel shot of a massive city, then zooms in closer, to one block of it. Suddenly, there is an explosion, and people start running madly around. A hulking brute of a man stands in the centre, calmly walking through the chaos. He stomps the ground, cracking the steelcrete surface, and sending in a shockwave out from the spot, knocking people over. Riley turns the screen off.*

"We recieved this two minutes ago. He's still rampaging around in the centre of San Santino city. Local law enforcement are attempting to clear the area for us, but there will likely still be civies around. Stop this man, and bring him in before he can do any more damage. A Black Falcon transport is waiting in the hangar for you."

Zappa
Char approved (I assume metamorph means turn into other people?). See below for options.

Flik, Phang, ND
You have several options:

Mission 1: Infiltrate suspected terrorist facillity in Egypt, look for any signs of links to FIRE3
Risk: Moderate
Risk from 'I' agents: Low

Mission 2: Destroy shipment of weapons destined for a FIRE3 base somewhere in Australia. It is coming by ship, but it supposedly has civilians on board, so the job must be done from on board.
Risk: Moderate
Risk from 'I' agents: Moderate

Mission 3: Investigate sightings of 'super-powered people' in Verglace, France.
Risk: Low

Mission 4: Enter and destroy underground facillity in South America. Occupants are known to have links to FIRE3, but it's believed that none of them are enhanced.
Risk: High

Mission 5: Infiltrate 'medical' base on the Space Ring. We believe that it is one of the facillities being used to create 'I' agents. Capture as many as possible, eliminate the rest. Keep the place as intact as possible, but do not let them retain its services.
Risk from 'I' agents: High

ooc// Oh yes, I forgot before, all of you have the 'Internal Analysis System' upgrade, which allows you to analyse equipment, agents and more. //ooc

flapjack 28 Oct 2003 13:33

*flapjack made a mad dash for the hangar bay the moment they where let of the briefing room and jumped into the black falcon's ****pit and immediatly started preflight checks while he waited for the other agents to arrive*

*when the last of the agents gets on the black falcon flapjack requests launch permission and when he gets it, launches the black falcon and plots a landing trajectory towards San Santino*

ooc/ hehehe, remember the last time i flew a black falcon ? we were in for a rough ride when some idiots started launching missiles at us /ooc

Bakan 28 Oct 2003 15:32

*Standing up, and seeing the rest of the officers also spriting for the black falcon, Bkaan joins them, tapping into his Enhanced Speed a little, making sure that all his systems were in working order. Reaching the Black Falcon, he sits down and starts methodically checking and arming his weapons, waiting for them to launch to their destination.*

AcidK 28 Oct 2003 15:53

-ooc-
Try not to dive too close to combat this time, you almost ruined my suit :p
-ooc-

*AcidK, behind all the running officers, walks calmly towards and into the Falcon, his sniper rifle resting now in his arms. He moves towards the ****pit and tapped flapjack on the shoulder.*

Take me to the roof just before you reach that thing, wehn I am on the roof, plan the course and ready your own attack plans. I'll give covering fire from the roof and try to stop that thing from getting near any more civies.

*AcidK then sat down, his eyes flicking from vision to vision, making sure no missile-carrying idiots are aiming at them from the ground.*

Mad cat 28 Oct 2003 16:17

clomps his way to the falcon and climbs in

hmf! a big fat strong man is stomping around creating small earthquakes heh heh heh oh acid go for the knees and possibly the elbows

AcidK 28 Oct 2003 16:23

Easier done than said, MC.

*AcidK flicked his eyesight to normal and looked at MC. Even now, with normal vision, his eyes seemed to be out of synch with one another.*

flapjack 28 Oct 2003 16:40

*flapjack turned around just after the craft left the hangar, empty space the only thing around it for the moment*

hmm, i can't get to close to the building, you'll have to drop a few metres unless you want the entire building to collapse on you, even then don't count on me being precise with that

*flapjack quickly called up the satelite maps, plotted a nice course down and then hit the reverse thrusters, which brings the craft down and speeds it up, only to release the reverse thrusters moments before impact with the atmosphere occurs*

here we go

Ur_Quan 28 Oct 2003 16:45

OOC- My character would good for any of those missions, except the one you assigned me to. Oh well, either you're part of the crisis team or you're not. :p -OOC

Seeing some of the other agents run like the wind to aboard the falcon, Ur_Quan casually runs to the transport and gets aboard. He didn't have to be in first, just as long as he wasn't last. He wasn't particularly looking forward to this mission. Hulking brutes were just not his cup of tea.
Once aboard the falcon, Ur_Quan speaks to the other agents: "OK, let's pick someone we put in charge of the operation. We need to think of a strategy and work together as a team if we want to tackle our 'Dr. Banner' down there. I'm not heavily armed like the rest of you, but I am very agile, so I will volunteer to draw that thing's attention and lead him some place where you guys can have a clear shot at him."

flapjack 28 Oct 2003 17:03

so, you're the quick and agile 1 on this mission

*flapjack hopes he will not get shot at by missile launching idiots this time*

AcidK 28 Oct 2003 17:21

Ready to drop me at about 15 metres from the ground, I can easily do that.

*AcidK manauver's to the door with his rifle in his hands, signalling flapjack that he is position and all he has to do is say when.*

Zappa Tenderlea 28 Oct 2003 18:27

Mission 4: Enter and destroy underground facillity in South America. Occupants are known to have links to FIRE3, but it's believed that none of them are enhanced.

Mad cat 28 Oct 2003 20:45

huh yah i know, well, happy hunting acid

looks around at the other agents and sees that they are all ready and trys to yell over the noise of rushing air and engins to flapjack
hey! wer'e all ready just a little closer for the rest of us!
prepairs to jump

flapjack 28 Oct 2003 21:02

ooc/ mad cat, you won't have to jump, i'm gonna try and put it down nice and easy near the target, acidk has to jump because he wants to get on a building and landing a plane of several hundreds of tonnes vertically on a normal concrete building generates extremely unwanted effects, as in, you're never gonna land on the building, just on the rubble left of it /ooc

ooc/ and acidk, we're gonna have 1 hell of a bumpy ride down the atmosphere as normal, hitting an atmosphere while moving at several times the speed of sound simply isn't the way to go, unfortunately it's the only way, i'd suggest you stay seating untill the massive vibrations stop /ooc

AcidK 28 Oct 2003 22:15

Who said I was standing up? Who said that I did not remain seated? If I was to walk to the door I would say :p

Planetkiller II 30 Oct 2003 12:36

flap, AK, UQ, Bakan, MC
UQ- You can change if you wish.
Flap - Hmm... fire things at you again, or not... ;)

*The ride is indeed bumpy, but after the fireball around the fighter subsides, the city reaches up from below like a thousand needles. The path of the destruction can be clearly seen, with several smashed small buildings and clouds of dust. As you decend lower, the brute spots you, give a shout of pure rage, picks up a large piece of masonry, and throws it at the Black Falcon.*

Zappa
*Riley comes over to you, briefing you quickly*

"There's a two man fighter gonna take you to the target. From there, it looks like you'll be on your own. Once inside, we think that communications won't work. You should try and get into their mainframe, see what they've been up to. Bring in any important figures you can, otherwise just wipe the place of the map."

ND, Flik, Phang
Post, fools!

AcidK 30 Oct 2003 12:49

*AcidK, only hearing the shout, tries to yell over a communications link about dropping him off to begin a distraction on a building.*

flapjack 30 Oct 2003 13:05

*flapjack pulls the control stick violently to the right to dodge the piece of masonry, well aware of the effect of a several tonne weighing piece of masonry on a black falcon moving at speeds near the speed of sound, flapjack then further reduces the speed of the black falcon and tries to come in a hovering position, about 5 metres above 1 of the buildings while shouting at acidk to jump*

*the moment acidk jumps (or something like a big angry hulking I enhanced agent throws objects at me again) flapjack pulls the black falcon clear of the building (or the object(s) thrown at me) and quickly lands the black falcon*

AcidK 30 Oct 2003 14:09

*AcidK dives head first out of the falcon, rolling as he reached the flor, his sniper rifle already sat neatly in his arms. He let his senses go crystal clear using his enhancements, facing towards the greta hulk and, using an advanced eyesight, began to determine the best possible hiding position for him to begin sniping.*

To Comms: I have him in my sights. Get ready to make the final blow, I'll get him in position.

*AcidK changed his eyesight to form of X-ray vision, with heatseaking built in to determine heat signatures. He pin-pointed the great hulk and waited patiently for him to be in the open, and then fired, and fired again, his hands moving in the reaction to quickly place another bullet into the chamber and closing it after each shot. He fired about five times before watching what happens next, ready to make the right reaction.*

Phang 30 Oct 2003 15:12

/ooc/ consider yourself lucky im postnig. im on holiday until sunday. inspectre didnt get this treatment :p /ooc/

-bzzap Mision 4 bzzap-

Phang burst into the briefing room. As Riley and Zappa turned round, he breathed heavily. "Sorry I'm late....traffic...accident...etcetra. Any room for another?"

Ur_Quan 31 Oct 2003 03:46

OOC- I'll just stay on the mission, even if there's not much for me to do. BTW, is this hulking brute some kind of mutant (THE Hulk) or is it an I-enhanced person that went beserk? -OOC

Ur_Quan was slightly irritated by the lack of organisation amongst his fellow agents. As an infiltrator, Ur_Quan was used to working methodically and efficiently and these guys hadn't even made a plan apart from "shooting it with lotsa guns". It annoyed him, so just before the falcon lands and all the triggerhappy agents disembark, Ur_Quan tries to set up a plan with them.

"I strongly suggest we set up a plan before we all go our own way at this. It will prevent us from hindering eachother during the mission. I would suggest that we lure our guy out of the city centre and away from any important sites and populated areas before you guys go in shooting and all? Heavy weapons' fire and cities generally do not mix. Could somebody look on a map for the nearest open location?"

"Also, has anyone reported back with Command to check for the availability of any additional information regarding the nature of our target, since our departure? Surely someone up there must've done some scans or analysed the available data? We don't even know if Command wants this thing dead or alive!"

Zappa Tenderlea 31 Oct 2003 07:53

Sir, yes Sir!

*hurries off to the fighterjet, and enters, checking his gears as soon as he,s in, and buckled up*