Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Bush's F// JJ Warns texan. (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=187967)

Texan 23 Oct 2005 12:27

Bush's F// JJ Warns texan.

ITT Texan posts yet another article without any comment or any reason.

Whilst his right wing hilarity might 'fly' on some forums I think I speak for most when I say that 'this kind of shit doesnt work on GD'.

I warned you in private message. This is your absolute last and final warning publicly (which means if i wish to keep the impression I stand by my word I will have to follow up on).

Do this again and you're banned.

Vaio 23 Oct 2005 12:30

Re: Bush's Flaws Should Not Obscure His Major Triumphs

God save the free world and that.

With the Sword of Power in the hands of George W Bush the whole world can feel safe.

SilverSmoke 23 Oct 2005 12:36

I say ban the bastard for creating copy/paste threads without personal opinion/explaination.

jupp 23 Oct 2005 12:37

if we get a world president some day it should be a guy like G. W. Bush tbfh ....

i mean it :(

Phil^ 23 Oct 2005 13:15

wasnt texan warned about this sort of thing before?
posting articles without link to the orig or any form of opinion

JJ get the banstick out pls

Cannon_Fodder 23 Oct 2005 13:41

Re: Bush's F// JJ Warns texan.

aww i wanted to know what it was, i havent had my day's laugh yet...

MrL_JaKiri 23 Oct 2005 13:50

"you're", actually.

JammyJim 23 Oct 2005 13:55

Cheers dude!
It's a bad habit i've fallen into :-(

Texan 23 Oct 2005 16:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJ
ITT Texan posts yet another article without any comment or any reason.

Whilst his right wing hilarity might 'fly' on some forums I think I speak for most when I say that 'this kind of shit doesnt work on GD'.

I warned you in private message. This is your absolute last and final warning publicly (which means if i wish to keep the impression I stand by my word I will have to follow up on).

Do this again and you're banned.

http://www.prussianblue.net/

Look familiar? Or is posting an anti-American link with no commentary OK on these forums?

Texan 23 Oct 2005 16:56

http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/nation...na003000c.html

Or how about this one?

Will there be warnings and possible bannings for KaneEd and Koen for posting links with no commentary?

Yahwe 23 Oct 2005 16:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan

Will there be warnings and possible bannings for KaneEd and Koen for posting links with no commentary?

I certainly hope so.

JammyJim 23 Oct 2005 16:57

This isnt about Pro or Anti America threads and whether some are left and some deleted. You have continually posted nothing but a copy/paste from some pro-american document or letter.

This is about you being warned and ignoring it.

JonnyBGood 23 Oct 2005 16:57

As always these things are done only if you're consistently doing x action considered as bad not on isolated incidents, which I'm pretty sure has been said many times before.

Texan 23 Oct 2005 17:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by JammyJim
You have continually posted nothing but a copy/paste from some pro-american document or letter.

And some of those articles I posted have turned into three or four pages of political discussion that is much more interesting than Aryan pop groups and Japanese butt slashers.

But if rascists and butt slashers is what make GD happy, then I hope you have fun playing with yourselves.

MrL_JaKiri 23 Oct 2005 17:12

Quote:

And some of those articles I posted have turned into three or four pages of political discussion that is much more interesting than Aryan pop groups and Japanese butt slashers.

But if rascists and butt slashers is what make GD happy, then I hope you have fun playing with yourselves.

All you have to do is to post a comment, you buffoon.

Texan 23 Oct 2005 17:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
All you have to do is to post a comment, you buffoon.

So. What you're saying is that I have to post comments while other posters don't, Mr_Clown.

Phang 23 Oct 2005 17:25

Quote:

So. What you're saying is that I have to post comments while other posters don't, Mr_Clown.

OH I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

Dante Hicks 23 Oct 2005 17:28

Quote:

Posting a link with no comment is generally frowned upon. However, if only a small proportion of your threads are of that nature then it's OK (or so it seems to me). If it constitutes almost all your recent thread making behaviour then it'll be less tolerated.

This is particularly true if the link is not just "a funny" but is a political piece. Especially so when it's something controversial (or dubious) and the poster makes no real effort to defend it in later posts.

Hope this helps.

MrL_JaKiri 23 Oct 2005 17:35

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
As always these things are done only if you're consistently doing x action considered as bad not on isolated incidents, which I'm pretty sure has been said many times before.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Laffo.

Cannon_Fodder 23 Oct 2005 17:37

I wonder what the general GD feeling is of me starting the odd thread now and again (all in good taste of course)

MrL_JaKiri 23 Oct 2005 17:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phang

I saw what he didn't do there!

Phil^ 23 Oct 2005 18:02

oh just ban him already, good riddance i say. :)

Ste 23 Oct 2005 18:05

Where have all the right-wing nuts gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Mods have banned them every one
When will they ever learn?
When will they ever learn?

Leshy 23 Oct 2005 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phang

Oh I see where you got that from.

Duncan 23 Oct 2005 18:07

i would like the url to the article if at all possible :)

Phil^ 23 Oct 2005 18:11

you should be able to find it by plugging a heap of the words in it into google

Texan 23 Oct 2005 18:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil^
you should be able to find it by plugging a heap of the words in it into google

JJ deleted the article.

Phil^ 23 Oct 2005 18:30

thats what a browser cache / google desktop thing is for.
http://realclearpolitics.com/Comment..._21_05_QH.html

the_dastardley_chihuahua 23 Oct 2005 19:47

what a load of absolute bollocks. should stay deleted.

acropolis 24 Oct 2005 00:29

1. if you don't comment, there's no way to know you even read the article yourself (i have a feeling you never read that europe one you recently posted)

2. if you don't respond, the whole discussion becomes moot (generally everyone disagrees with you, if you don't stick around to debate it really feels like we are wasting our posts*)

3. if you don't do either, it appears that we may just be one forum on a big spam list (each forum getting a copy of the thread)

which is bad.

Personally, I wish we had more righties about, but reasonable limitations on posting still apply. Koen and KaneEd respond to replies in their crap threads, and they are active in other threads as well, negating all of problems 1, 2, and 3.

*while forum posts are normally objects of immense value

Alessio 24 Oct 2005 00:47

Texan :eek: oh noes!! What are they doing to you?!
Quickly.. Make a freedom of speech thread! Hurry!!!

Phil^ 24 Oct 2005 01:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alessio
Texan :eek: oh noes!! What are they doing to you?!
Quickly.. Make a freedom of speech thread! Hurry!!!

:D
Give him time to find one on his preferred reading lists and paste it here then

dda 24 Oct 2005 05:49

Texan
Please stick around, I just bought a book on the Alamo written by the curator of the Alamo. I may need someone to discuss it with. Don't go getting banned. Not yet anyway.