Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Question? (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=187597)

CrashTester 28 Sep 2005 15:23

Question?

After leaving the house this morning I walked past the local school and saw a bloke in a hoodie suspiciously deling with a guy in a car. Turns out he was selling crack.

So I went home got a carving knife from the kitchen and went back down there. I pinned this guy to the wall and held the knife to his throat, should have seen his face it was a picture. I basically menacingly told him that I would not tolerate the sale of drugs on my local patch and that he was to f**k off!

His eyes were a bit glazed and he was very agitated and a bit shaken but after I'd delivered my warning he ran off shouting some obscenities as he went.

My question is, do you think he will try to come back and get me?

Appocomaster 28 Sep 2005 16:05

Re: Question?

Depends. If you scared him shitless, he either will avoid your area like the plague and never come back, or come back with some "mates" to "teach you never to treat us guys like that" (or whatever stupid justification they use). Depends how macho he wants to prove he is.

Paisley 28 Sep 2005 16:10

get in there my son :D however just need to watch yourself m8 just incase tho :(

Dante Hicks 28 Sep 2005 16:40

Since all of this occurred in your mind I'd imagine you're perfectly safe.

Blastoderm 28 Sep 2005 22:57

He'll come back.

With a gun.

Don't underestimate drug dealers.

Kurashima 28 Sep 2005 23:36

Cut him next time. Make sure its a good one. one thats not fatal, but definetely visible and he cant hide, even with his hoodie.

****ers need Hydrochloric Acid Enemas.

Vaio 28 Sep 2005 23:36

If you had said 'manor' instead of patch and used phrases like 'mah san' and 'Ronnie and Reggie told me I should kill drug dealers ' then I imagine you will be left alone.

Chances are you will be killed in a drive by shooting sometime on Thursday week.

I'll send flowers.

Kurashima 28 Sep 2005 23:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaio
If you had said 'manor' instead of patch and used phrases like 'mah san' and 'Ronnie and Reggie told me I should kill drug dealers ' then I imagine you will be left alone.

Chances are you will be killed in a drive by shooting sometime on Thursday week.

I'll send flowers.

I just paid the rent, ill have to steal some from a local grassland and send them by post, second class.

dda 29 Sep 2005 04:22

Why so upset? Was he selling crack to hamsters or something?

JonnyBGood 29 Sep 2005 04:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrashTester
After leaving the house this morning I walked past the local school and saw a bloke in a hoodie suspiciously deling with a guy in a car. Turns out he was selling crack.

So I went home got a carving knife from the kitchen and went back down there. I pinned this guy to the wall and held the knife to his throat, should have seen his face it was a picture. I basically menacingly told him that I would not tolerate the sale of drugs on my local patch and that he was to f**k off!

His eyes were a bit glazed and he was very agitated and a bit shaken but after I'd delivered my warning he ran off shouting some obscenities as he went.

My question is, do you think he will try to come back and get me?

This reminds me of the time I beat up superman while having sex with wonderwoman in the batmobile going faster than the speed of light because santa claus was driving.

dda 29 Sep 2005 04:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
This reminds me of the time I beat up superman while having sex with wonderwoman in the batmobile going faster than the speed of light because santa claus was driving.

You too? Was WW wearing the red underwear?

JonnyBGood 29 Sep 2005 04:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by dda
You too? Was WW wearing the red underwear?

Of course not, what are you? Insane?

dda 29 Sep 2005 05:35

Quote:

Of course not, what are you? Insane?

Yes.

What is your point?

JonnyBGood 29 Sep 2005 05:57

Your toast is burning.

G.K Zhukov 29 Sep 2005 06:19

Even if I have worked the whole night on this paper Im going to hand in this morning, I still cant get why that was suppose to be funny JBG. But then Im not sure who WW is :(

Tomkat 29 Sep 2005 08:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Even if I have worked the whole night on this paper Im going to hand in this morning, I still cant get why that was suppose to be funny JBG. But then Im not sure who WW is :(

Wonder Woman.

You really aren't acronymtastic, are you?

Lupin 29 Sep 2005 21:24

lol

Squidly 29 Sep 2005 23:58

Quote:

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's SuperMod!