Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Being Dumped !!! (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=189121)

Vaio 3 Jan 2006 13:07

Being Dumped !!!

MY ex gave me my marching orders last month (hence my poor showing recently) and I am very disappointed that I am not sulking, feeling miserable or boring my mates stupid by crying a lot.

I am infact having fun, working more and actually saving money (for the new uber laptop).

Cool huh ?

Deepflow 3 Jan 2006 13:09

Re: Being Dumped !!!

you're crying inside.

Madina 3 Jan 2006 13:10

They might be tears of joy.

pablissimo 3 Jan 2006 13:14

Or of bitter, bitter sorrow, the likes of which can only be quelled by Chris Isaak and a bottle of Glenmorangie you stole from a liquor store in Ohio because you wanted to see if you were still capable of feeling anything at all after that witch pulled your heart out and ate it in front of you leaving you a hollowed-out and broken shell of a human being unable to express himself without cutting rough outlines of the General Lee into your forearm and pretending that your entire existence is one of those Dukes of Hazzard freeze-frame moments with you as the narrator and fate as the script writer.

Yeah could be that.

Vaio 3 Jan 2006 13:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deepflow
you're crying inside.

Only cause I don't have enough money for this

Dante Hicks 3 Jan 2006 15:07

Is this the one who was your childhood sweetheart or something?

Ste 3 Jan 2006 15:35

weren't you married or something?

meglamaniac 3 Jan 2006 16:01

Don't listen kids, the thread was all a cunning plan for Vaio to plug... er.. well... a Sony Vaio.

:rolleyes:

madi 3 Jan 2006 16:06

sounds like you didnt love her so no great loss, buy your toy meet someone new and live happily ever after :)

Dante Hicks 3 Jan 2006 16:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ste
weren't you married or something?

That was to the American one he didn't like, surely?

Blastoderm 3 Jan 2006 16:55

And there was me going to make a thread on what happened to Vaio just before xmas......

Ah well, at least you're still alive.

dda 3 Jan 2006 23:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by pablissimo
Or of bitter, bitter sorrow, the likes of which can only be quelled by Chris Isaak and a bottle of Glenmorangie

I don't have anything to add to this thread. However, I will use this opportunity to tell you all that Chris Isaak is from Stockton. His brother works in the basement of the courthouse where I work. His mother lives just a few blocks from me.

Please don't envy me too much.

Ste 3 Jan 2006 23:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
That was to the American one he didn't like, surely?

*shrug* I'm meant to pay attention?

I just remember him living with someone when his house flooded...

Deepflow 4 Jan 2006 00:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by dda
I don't have anything to add to this thread. However, I will use this opportunity to tell you all that Chris Isaak is from Stockton. His brother works in the basement of the courthouse where I work. His mother lives just a few blocks from me.

Please don't envy me too much.

I've watched the Chris Isaak show before.

It's ace :D

Nadar 4 Jan 2006 01:55

My girlfriend broke up with like 4 months ago, but I drove away smiling :) I knew I had given her too many chances anyway because she treated me badly (like not caring about me, ignoring me etc) + it was a bit of a distance between us. What I was sad about was that I wasted 6 months on her :D Guess I know how you feel ;)

JamMak 4 Jan 2006 03:49

Girlfriend's off back to Ireland tomorrow for 3 months. Is rather shit, but the last day together (today) i found myself just thinking about me probably dumping her sometime in the near future and when would be the best time.
Now that's kinda screwed up *shrug* But by the end of the night I was thinking how properly gutted++ I'm gonna be once it sinks in that she's gone (again).
Meh.
Corkys White Vodka shots tastes like baileys :up:

Kurashima 4 Jan 2006 18:32

Vaio , I seem to recall a thread a few years back about how this woman was the one you let go all those years ago and you were thrilled to get her back and that your life was now perfect.

How ****ing naive were you two years ago :)

pablissimo 5 Jan 2006 02:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nantoz
I thought this thread was titled "Being Bumbed", and was about someone or other bumbing threads.
I seem to have become increasingly duxthalectic.

Seriously, if the title was 'being bummed' and it was about waitaminute

Vaio 9 Jan 2006 13:55

This one was my childhood sweetheart. Funny how things and people change after (cough) a few years.

I am a bit down this week though as I have only pulled one other girl. But it's only because I wasn't trying :)

Madina 9 Jan 2006 20:17

More pints of red wine. Always seemed to help when we played PA ;)

Snurx 10 Jan 2006 01:34

Lucky bastard! You should really feel bad, even only for a second, just in solidarity with us hopeless cases!
:)

Vaio 10 Jan 2006 09:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snurx
Lucky bastard! You should really feel bad, even only for a second, just in solidarity with us hopeless cases!
:)

Oh, all right then.

Sir Mordred 10 Jan 2006 15:59

laptops are much easier to maintain anyway... :p

pablissimo 10 Jan 2006 16:04

Mine refuses to look at me while we're having sex, what do you recommend? I was thinking of taking it to one of those PC World service centres but then I don't know if I'm comfortable talking about this kind of thing to a stranger.

Vaio 11 Jan 2006 15:45

Quote:

Mine refuses to look at me while we're having sex, what do you recommend? I was thinking of taking it to one of those PC World service centres but then I don't know if I'm comfortable talking about this kind of thing to a stranger.

I wouldn't use PC World, that's how Gary Glitter's problems started.

Nano 12 Jan 2006 14:47

Smells like teen spirit

Lasagna 12 Jan 2006 14:50

roffel roffel

Kurashima 12 Jan 2006 15:05

Quote:

She will get over it once you stop wearing the clown suit & face makeup.

pablissimo 12 Jan 2006 15:09

Seriously, I'm not this one-dimensional. I'd do a mime, for instance.