Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Congratulations Ultores (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=200907)

Clouds 8 May 2015 21:41

Congratulations Ultores

On behalf of Black Flag, we would like to congratulate Ultores on a well deserved win. You fought long and hard and in the end you were the victors.

Mzyxptlk 8 May 2015 22:53

Re: Congratulations Ultores

YEAH **** YOU BLACK FLAG, ULTORES RULE

*gracious winner*

*didn't actually play*

*still claiming credit*

BloodyButcher 8 May 2015 22:59

I had hoped for CT, and perhaps FL, but as long BF didnt win im happy

SDN 8 May 2015 23:01

BF will never win butcher :)

im pretty sure they have mediocre incomings again too :)
Congratulations to Ultores once again!

Clouds 8 May 2015 23:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3242614)
I had hoped for CT, and perhaps FL, but as long BF didnt win im happy

Flame BF all you like, but at least we had the balls to challenge Ultores. What you and many others struggles to comprehend is that there is a lack of alliances willing to put in the work to play for #1 / challenge Ultores and not stagnate the round. p3n last round and BF this round.

So regardless of any personal opinions, and although BF failed, at least we made the round interesting and where we didn't have a stagnated round.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDN (Post 3242615)
BF will never win butcher :)

Congratulations to Ultores once again!

I think you overestimate grudges in new rounds.

BloodyButcher 8 May 2015 23:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clouds (Post 3242616)
Flame BF all you like, but at least we had the balls to challenge Ultores. What you and many others struggles to comprehend is that there is a lack of alliances willing to put in the work to play for #1 / challenge Ultores, and not stagnate the round. p3n last round, and BF this round.

So regardless of any personal opinions, and although BF failed, at least we made the round interesting and where we didn't have a stagnated round.

I think you overestimate grudges in new rounds.

Im not flaming bf for not winning, im just saying im happy u didnt

The PK 8 May 2015 23:35

Congrats to Ultores, it was a bunch of fun playing in one of your fort gals. Well deserved, hard fought victory, good job.

Blue_Esper 9 May 2015 02:31

I'd say well played to fl but I don't support the farming they did, whether it was few or many it happened. Ct played politics well but they are top heavy which let them down. I played in bf this round and when winning the round was there for the taking, the command team made some mistakes and they defaulted to supporting another ally for the win which was disappointing. Hopefully they have another crack at it again, they have the players to win a round.

Also well done to ultores.

Buddah 9 May 2015 03:35

Congratulations to ult! Well played :)
And what farming was it we did?
There is a saying about not throwing stones in glass houses...

[DDK]gm 9 May 2015 03:46

actually our issue was we were not top heavy, our counted score was 4.7mil, way more than that of ultores. prevented us from seeking oot planets to push score up.

Well done to Ultores though, we made you suffer and work for this one.... dont hate us ;p

intense last week with lots of battles, crashes and xp.

M0RPH3US 9 May 2015 06:07

tbh congratz to all 4 allies on the top there

every single of you tried winning and you made for a nice not stagnating round

a shame p3n didnt find some more good players to join you lot

cya R62

Forest 9 May 2015 08:12

Yeah well played Ult and all alliances in the top 4 that went for it.

And a big thumbs up to black flag, who proved it is more entertaining when they play ftw than support ult. Shame FL didn't have the same idea, then maybe it would have been even closer!

Butcher: stop being a dick

BloodyButcher 9 May 2015 08:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forest (Post 3242628)
Yeah well played Ult and all alliances in the top 4 that went for it.

And a big thumbs up to black flag, who proved it is more entertaining when they play ftw than support ult. Shame FL didn't have the same idea, then maybe it would have been even closer!

Butcher: stop being a dick

FL did go for the win, they were just unable to win. This round was so close that they wouldnt made it it more realistic to win if they had hit Ult.

Nitros 9 May 2015 10:16

Congrats to the top 4 alliances for putting up a great fight.
Nice end of the round

Raven 18 May 2015 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3242629)
FL did go for the win, they were just unable to win. This round was so close that they wouldnt made it it more realistic to win if they had hit Ult.

We had to fight pretty hard all round. Ult sent hodor to fc our op fi fleets. Shit got real when we realised bf might win. It will be a cold day in hell before we let Clouds anywhere near eorc.

Clouds 18 May 2015 16:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven (Post 3242852)
We had to fight pretty hard all round. Ult sent hodor to fc our op fi fleets. Shit got real when we realised bf might win. It will be a cold day in hell before we let Clouds anywhere near eorc.

If BF had won, I wouldn't have participated at eorc. I'm not sad enough to stay home on a Friday night just to talk to Appoco on irc.

Mzyxptlk 18 May 2015 18:28

You're such a cool guy, Clouds.

lokken 18 May 2015 20:04

The best part of eorc is that you can say thanks to those who helped and tacitly rile up those who didn't. Unmissable.