Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   My Dilema (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=197876)

Demort 28 May 2009 13:56

My Dilema

If i shot a blind man and killed him would he know who killed him or could you get away with it since he never saw who shot him?

Also if theres such a place as heaven am i doing him a favour by giving him his eyesight back?

I know it seems a weird question is just this blind mans been annoying me and i had these thoughts and was wondering what you all think?

As i cant make up my mind what to do about this weird old blind guy.

t3k 28 May 2009 14:20

Re: My Dilema

Personally I think you should be shot for such a shit post.

Kargool 28 May 2009 14:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demort (Post 3175584)
If i shot a blind man and killed him would he know who killed him or could you get away with it since he never saw who shot him?

Also if theres such a place as heaven am i doing him a favour by giving him his eyesight back?

I know it seems a weird question is just this blind mans been annoying me and i had these thoughts and was wondering what you all think?

As i cant make up my mind what to do about this weird old blind guy.

Congratulations on your first comprehensive post ever on the forums.

Tommy 28 May 2009 14:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kargool (Post 3175588)
Congratulations on your first comprehensive post ever on the forums.

Legible, yes. Comprehensive? No.

Antoninus Pius 28 May 2009 14:52

I'm sure his guide dog would pick you out in an identanidiot parade.

Tomkat 28 May 2009 15:16

is demort the guy who has/had cancer?

Demort 28 May 2009 16:07

thanks for your input just because i had cancer why does it matter on this post tomkat just wondering?

also i was never going to shoot him, he was annoying me but hes blind so hes kinda okay at doing that as being blind is hard, just wondering how people saw this instance as i was wondering who actually reads the forum and there mentality call it a test

[B5]Londo 28 May 2009 16:51

Im curious how you think the fact that hes blind might have helped you get away with it? Someone who is shot dead does not have the opportunity to name his assailant regardless of whether he saw him because he is dead and thus tells no tales.
Im surprised no-one mentioned this blindingly obvious fact yet; indeed I wonder if everyone considers it so obvious that posting it is ridiculous, nonetheless im happy to be tarred with that brush.

If we are being philosophical about it, then sending the blind man to heaven might or might not be doing him a favour, assuming his sight is restored (if he lost it) or granted (if he never before had it) then its a matter of whether or not heaven is worth seeing!

Would his dog miss him?

Mzyxptlk 28 May 2009 17:30

TomKat has a new friend.

t3k 28 May 2009 20:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by [B5]Londo (Post 3175601)
Im curious how you think the fact that hes blind might have helped you get away with it? Someone who is shot dead does not have the opportunity to name his assailant regardless of whether he saw him because he is dead and thus tells no tales.
Im surprised no-one mentioned this blindingly obvious fact yet;

I felt my response was sufficient; I didn't feel the need to explain WHY it was shit as the shitness was blatantly obvious.

Yahwe 28 May 2009 22:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by [B5]Londo (Post 3175601)
Im curious how you think the fact that hes blind might have helped you get away with it? Someone who is shot dead does not have the opportunity to name his assailant

I disagree with Kenny but I also dislike your post.

I think kenny's attempt to make this point was too subtle (for the audience - see tomkat) and Londo's too detailed.

In my opinion a clear but succinct response of "dead people seldom name their attacker you spastic" would be the better choice.

newt 28 May 2009 22:47

Just kill the ****er.

disclaimer: If the FBI are reading this, I mean kill the guy in counterstrike or something.

nightblades 29 May 2009 21:51

I will not anser the first bit due to the fact i no i will get bashed for it(I no you lot to well)

Quote:

Also if theirs such a place as heaven am i doing him a favor by giving him his eyesight back?
In my opinion

if the blind man has never had eny eyesight to begin with. Depending on his age i think it may be a big shock to him to finally see the world as it aculy is. And he may get used to it or he may hate it and wish he was blind agen.

But if he had sight before he went blind then i think yes you would be doing him a favor

newt 29 May 2009 23:03

Holy ****. Are you and demort on day releases from a mental asylum or something?

nightblades 29 May 2009 23:28

lol no i am just a member that was and probaly still is thurely hated hear due to my spelling and grammer

newt 30 May 2009 13:11

You don't get put into mental asylums cos of bad spelling and grammar! :p

[DW]Entropy 1 Jun 2009 10:16

Maybe he's faking it, if it pisses you off that much i know i'd pretend too...

dda 2 Jun 2009 17:31

I only had one case where the murdered person named his killer before he died. It didn't make any difference as the jury didn't believe him anyway and the killer was aquitted.

Achilles 2 Jun 2009 20:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by dda
I only had one case where the murdered person named his killer before he died. It didn't make any difference as the jury didn't believe him anyway and the killer was aquitted.

It seems you may be having a little trouble letting that one go dda...

dda 3 Jun 2009 02:32

I always have trouble forgetting an injustice.

Tactitus 3 Jun 2009 18:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by dda (Post 3175990)

But did the jury actually hear the dead victim's accusation or just someone else's account of it (i.e., hearsay)? :/

Yahwe 3 Jun 2009 19:41

when i die i'm going to accuse tacitus of killing me

what fun

Antoninus Pius 5 Jun 2009 13:35

There would be no shortage of suspects.