Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Strategic Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Alternate shipstats (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=201230)

Jintao 2 Oct 2016 22:18

Alternate shipstats

Since paisley's set was the only set up for consideration, i felt it would be prudent to have a backup option. So while paisley finnished his set, i prepared a backed option for this or a future round. Can't hurt to have one :)

http://speedgame.planetarion.com/man...rn=82541934986

Currently i'm just looking for some feedback on this set

Mzyxptlk 3 Oct 2016 08:54

Re: Alternate shipstats

Looks pretty good. Xan Fi, Zik Cr and Ter Bs look a bit too strong for my liking, and the De fleets (especially Etd) a bit weak. I figure the De/Cr/Bs fleets could be fixed in one fell swoop by making Etd De a bit stronger. As for Xan Fi, maybe a slight reduction in Phantom A/C?

Jintao 3 Oct 2016 09:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk (Post 3253728)
Looks pretty good. Xan Fi, Zik Cr and Ter Bs look a bit too strong for my liking, and the De fleets (especially Etd) a bit weak. I figure the De/Cr/Bs fleets could be fixed in one fell swoop by making Etd De a bit stronger. As for Xan Fi, maybe a slight reduction in Phantom A/C?

Xan Fi: It's weaker than it looks. phoenix/vindicator do pretty well and the ghost is very strong. Run the calcs. If you still feel it's strong, i can improve the phoenix a little more.

De fleets: De is indeed a little weaker because it's the only class that targets 4 ships = more forty. Ter De is ok i think. About Etd De you are right. I also felt it was somewhat weak. That's why the ranger got an amor boost. I can see about boosting the Etd armor a bit more. Don't wanna up the dmg anymore.

Ter Bs: I'm mostly unhappy about the Shadow's performance. But don't see a way to fix that. Cat bs is somewhat weaker though because of the ranger prefiring the roach and de only being targetted as a t2 by the tarantula. that's why i left the ter bs values a little higher. maybe up the syren effs and etd cr effs a bit?

Zik Cr: it does well vs de, but vs bs it has no chance. maybe up the bomber a bit to make de based def a bit better?

Mzyxptlk 3 Oct 2016 11:13

I did run the calcs. Here's the outcomes, with fleets on the left hitting fleets on the right:

Code:

v Roids > ? Ter De      Ter Bs      Cat Co      Cat Bs      Xan Fi      Xan Fr      Zik Fr      Zik Cr      Etd De      Etd Cr
Ter De      Immune      Immune      Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Immune      Immune      Immune      Vulnerable  Vulnerable
Ter Bs      Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Immune      Vulnerable  Immune      Immune      Vulnerable  Immune
Cat Co      Immune      Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Immune      Vulnerable
Cat Bs      Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Immune      Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable
Xan Fi      Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Immune      Immune      Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable
Xan Fr      Immune      Immune      Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Immune      Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Immune      Vulnerable
Zik Fr      Immune      Immune      Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Immune      Immune      Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Immune      Vulnerable
Zik Cr      Vulnerable  Immune      Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable
Etd De      Vulnerable  Immune      Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Immune      Immune      Immune      Immune      Vulnerable  Vulnerable
Etd Cr      Vulnerable  Immune      Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable  Vulnerable

ie, Ter De cannot roid Ter Bs, but can roid Cat Bs. Attackers in my calcs hit downwards, at planets with 70% of their own value.

Fi: I don't think Phoenix is the ship to improve, to be honest. With Ter already fairly strong, I'd be more inclined to improve other races' anti-Fi. I'm looking at Vindicator, and maybe Thief.

De: The fortiness of De had crossed my mind at some point, but I'd forgotten it by the time I wrote my post. You're right, I think Ter De is fine, and Ranger is already pretty efficient, even against notorious anti-EMP fleets like Ter Bs. However, Co and Fr are in a good spot right now, neither too weak nor too strong. Improving Etd De by making it stronger against those Co and/or Fr doesn't solve the problem, just moves it. Not really sure what to do.

Cr/Bs: Bomber doesn't exist, I assume you mean Spectre? Both Xan fleets build it, so there'll be quite a bit of it around. I think part of the problem with Ter Bs is mostly in its defensive strength, as they naturally tend towards building the forty De ships for defense. I figure the strength of Ter Bs is closely tied to the weakness of Cr. And since both those fleets use good init against De and bad init against Bs, teamups can't save Cr. This is perhaps the only place where I'd be inclined to change inits, allowing the Zik fleet to do well against Bs (using a good init kill ship, ensuring they don't steal into Bs) and Etd against De (using their EMP ship).

fortran 3 Oct 2016 11:15

Do you consider this set ofensive, defensive or something in the middle?

Jintao 3 Oct 2016 11:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by fortran (Post 3253732)
Do you consider this set ofensive, defensive or something in the middle?

I would say between offensive and the middle. Paisley's set is defi more offensive than this one

Jintao 3 Oct 2016 12:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk (Post 3253730)
Fi: I don't think Phoenix is the ship to improve, to be honest. With Ter already fairly strong, I'd be more inclined to improve other races' anti-Fi. I'm looking at Vindicator, and maybe Thief.

Vindicator is already quite strong if you ask me. I can try the thief if it doesn't impact the realtionship with the corsair too much. Corsair is already rather weak vs zik fr.

Battle calcs i used to balance the loss ratio's (assuming planet get's some defence): http://speedgame.planetarion.com/bca...5pca7wogahxwtx

Quote:

De: The fortiness of De had crossed my mind at some point, but I'd forgotten it by the time I wrote my post. You're right, I think Ter De is fine, and Ranger is already pretty efficient, even against notorious anti-EMP fleets like Ter Bs. However, Co and Fr are in a good spot right now, neither too weak nor too strong. Improving Etd De by making it stronger against those Co and/or Fr doesn't solve the problem, just moves it. Not really sure what to do.

Only thing i can see is improve the ranger armor a little more. Will make sure that the emp ships don't die that fast giving it a bit more longevity in battle while not impacting the co/fr relationship

Quote:

Cr/Bs: Bomber doesn't exist, I assume you mean Spectre? Both Xan fleets build it, so there'll be quite a bit of it around. I think part of the problem with Ter Bs is mostly in its defensive strength, as they naturally tend towards building the forty De ships for defense. I figure the strength of Ter Bs is closely tied to the weakness of Cr. And since both those fleets use good init against De and bad init against Bs, teamups can't save Cr. This is perhaps the only place where I'd be inclined to change inits, allowing the Zik fleet to do well against Bs (using a good init kill ship, ensuring they don't steal into Bs) and Etd against De (using their EMP ship).

I like this idea, thanks :)
I'll have to play with the steal effs a lil to ensure that it still does ok vs ter de, but shouldn't be an issue

Joseph 3 Oct 2016 18:03

Tbh, im ok with any stats...

If paisley stats comes, im just going to have a nice troll round!

Paisley 3 Oct 2016 19:15

im not going to slate these stats if the players want more of the same boring stats round in round out... have fun

Cochese 3 Oct 2016 19:47

I'm fine with Paisley's stats.

fortran 3 Oct 2016 23:47

The feeling I get is the same from previous rounds. The best strat seems to go scanner. But I think alliance fleet is more responsible for that expectation than stats.

Mzyxptlk 3 Oct 2016 23:55

These stats are middle-of-the-road (boring?) but balanced. Paisley's stats are interesting (weird?) but unbalanced.

Personally, I don't think the stats have much impact on whether a round is enjoyable or not. Given that, I prefer balance.

Veil05 4 Oct 2016 09:13

I like the idea of playing Paisley's stats but I really never enjoyed defending.

Jintao 4 Oct 2016 15:59

Quote:

The revenant now does ok vs xan fi. Mostly cause of a change to make etd stronger (see point below)

Quote:

I made etd a bit stronger by having the revenant fire t2 on de. does alot less dmg now vs etd, while doing the same dmg to ter. should make it more playable.

downside is that the change to the revenant forced me to redo fi/co ac/dc. fi seems to do alot of dmg now, but so do the anti fi ships. should even out, just looks messy

Quote:

this change wasn't as simple as i had expected. i managed to turn around the cr targetting. but was foced to change the spectre to a bs ship to not mess up the balance between zik & xan

hope the changes improve the set. it feels a bit better balanced to me than before

Mzyxptlk 4 Oct 2016 22:10

All but 2 of my calcs have the same land/recall outcome as before.

The first difference is that Zik Cr can no longer roid Ter De, but still can't roid Ter Bs. The calc vs Bs looks good if you assume Ter will pick Syren as anti-Bs, but Drake is actually the better ship. Both options are out-inited by both Bs fleets, anyway, but the Drake has the additional bonus of being really good against Zik Cr. That means Ter Bs is still only vulnerable to Cat, itself and Xan Fi. Another downside is that Xan now needs Siege before they get anti-Cr.

I don't think the impact the change had not Zik Cr vs Ter De was bad, though. Ter De was one of the weaker fleets, and this has made them nicely balanced.

What would happen if Syren was just way better against Bs? Like init 7, maybe even 6? It'd make Ter Bs immune to itself, while Ter De would have to stick with Drake. That in turn makes Ter Bs vulnerable to Zik Cr. It would also make Cat Bs even better against Ter Bs because they can fire at Syren with T1.

The second difference is that Xan Fi can now roid Xan Fi. This is probably because of the change in Effs, because switching Revenant anti-Fi from T2 to T1 obviously can't make the calc worse for defenders. Beyond that, you're right, the new Fi effs look weirdly high, but all other calcs come out the same way as they did before.

Overall, I don't think the change made Xan Fi weaker. Maybe raising the Banshee's Cost and ERes by 10% might do the trick? Or 5% on both Xan Fi? That might flip the calc for Xan Fr attacking Xan Fi from a recall to a land.

Jintao 5 Oct 2016 04:26

Xan fi was always able to roid xan fi (assuming they don't build ghost which i personally would since it owns). but if they descide not to build the ghost, they atleast now have a fighting chance vs fi. Xan fi still can't roid xan fr. overall i think xan fi looks good, raising the cost might actually make it too weak.

The syren is a little weaker than i like atm yes. Maybe a small nerf upwards so more people will build it. the biggest advantage of the syren is that usually less anti cr ships are produced than anti de ships making it easier to defend with it. But not too much or ter bs will be weaker. Atm ter de outperforms ter bs already slightly in effs.

Biggest advantages of the changes are the cr teamup is stronger & the overall eff balance looks better (which sadly isn't visible in your overview since it doesn't mention degree's of vulnerable)

Cochese 5 Oct 2016 05:42

The beta is a terrible test of stats. Shitty people, fast ticks, it simply doesn't work.

I "played" for a while after this last reset. Xan vs Xan is messy as usual, but with only two planets (both Xan) its pretty hard to take anything away from the results. Whore Banshees and hang tough, or whore Ghosts and swap roids. Myself and one other Terran planet started at the reset. I sent three fleets, no combat, nothing.

Add another Xan planent and the lone Cath. EMP % still wins despite the late start, but it has to.

1 vs 1 it seems ok. I burned my bonuses before tick start and went Corp. Considering the other Xan I had to deal with, I built ships based on their value rather than the Cath catching up. That player went FR, and I played through with building Banshee. Lots of them died, and we played roid-swap.

It would have been good to have a Terran in the mix, but I think these stats are overall hugely offensive. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Proper alliances will likely fort Terran with some Cath support.
Xan vs Terran roidswap round, unless I'm mistaken.

Oh, and as the MOTD says, it isn't a speedgame. Thanks for taking notice of that kids.

Buly 5 Oct 2016 07:54

I'd test paisleys stat as they're highly offencive. To see how allyfleet does in a round with em

BloodyButcher 5 Oct 2016 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buly (Post 3253751)
I'd test paisleys stat as they're highly offencive. To see how allyfleet does in a round with em

Please.... Stop thinking allie fleet will be nullified with retard stats

Pit 5 Oct 2016 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochese (Post 3253750)
The beta is a terrible test of stats. Shitty people, fast ticks, it simply doesn't work.

Sounds like you're in the wrong thread. This thread is about the stats on the speedgame server.

Mzyxptlk 5 Oct 2016 16:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jintao (Post 3253748)
which sadly isn't visible in your overview since it doesn't mention degree's of vulnerable

I have more detailed information, but it's a lot of hassle to condense it into a form that's suitable for mass-consumption. The immune/vulnerable summary is simply 'given these 2 fleets, would the one ever bother attacking the other?'. Here's the next level of output, and it's already a ridiculous amount of scrolling:

Code:

* Ter De
** Ter De vs Ter De
  Ter De ( -46422) attacking Ter De defending with unflakked Wyvern          ( -34808) = Recall
  Ter De ( -46422) attacking Ter De defending with  flakked Wyvern          ( -34808) = Recall
  Ter De  is immune    to Ter De!

** Ter De vs Ter Bs
  Ter De (-140148) attacking Ter Bs defending with unflakked Wyvern          (  -9986) = Recall
  Ter De (-140148) attacking Ter Bs defending with  flakked Wyvern          (  -9527) = Recall
  Ter Bs is immune    to Ter De!

** Ter De vs Cat Co
  Ter De (    +0) attacking Cat Co defending with unflakked Viper          ( -91376) = Land
  Ter De (    +0) attacking Cat Co defending with  flakked Viper          (-114170) = Land
  Cat Co  is vulnerable to Ter De!

** Ter De vs Cat Bs
  Ter De (    +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with unflakked Tarantula      ( -37977) = Land
  Ter De (    +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with  flakked Tarantula      ( -37891) = Land
  Cat Bs    is vulnerable to Ter De!

** Ter De vs Xan Fi
  Ter De (    +0) attacking Xan Fi defending with unflakked Revenant        ( -69997) = Land
  Ter De (    +0) attacking Xan Fi defending with  flakked Revenant        ( -69997) = Land
  Xan Fi  is vulnerable to Ter De!

** Ter De vs Xan Fr
  Ter De ( -18731) attacking Xan Fr defending with unflakked Shadow          (-119526) = Land
  Ter De ( -72913) attacking Xan Fr defending with  flakked Shadow          (-125028) = Recall
  Xan Fr  is immune    to Ter De!

** Ter De vs Zik Fr
  Ter De (-114607) attacking Zik Fr defending with unflakked Buccaneer      ( -73786) = Recall
  Ter De (-114607) attacking Zik Fr defending with  flakked Buccaneer      ( -75589) = Recall
  Zik Fr is immune    to Ter De!

** Ter De vs Zik Cr
  Ter De (-126502) attacking Zik Cr defending with unflakked Pirate          ( -70990) = Recall
  Ter De (-177431) attacking Zik Cr defending with  flakked Pirate          ( -61547) = Recall
  Zik Cr  is immune    to Ter De!

** Ter De vs Etd De
  Ter De (    +0) attacking Etd De defending with unflakked Guardian        ( -69991) = Land
  Ter De (    +0) attacking Etd De defending with  flakked Guardian        ( -69991) = Land
  Etd De  is vulnerable to Ter De!

** Ter De vs Etd Cr
  Ter De (    +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with unflakked Guardian        ( -33246) = Land
  Ter De (    +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with  flakked Guardian        ( -29200) = Land
  Etd Cr is vulnerable to Ter De!

* Ter Bs
** Ter Bs vs Ter De
  Ter Bs (    +0) attacking Ter De defending with unflakked Drake          ( -90871) = Land
  Ter Bs ( -32864) attacking Ter De defending with  flakked Drake          (-113573) = Land
  Ter De  is vulnerable to Ter Bs!

** Ter Bs vs Ter Bs
  Ter Bs (    +0) attacking Ter Bs defending with unflakked Drake          ( -46666) = Land
  Ter Bs (    +0) attacking Ter Bs defending with  flakked Drake          ( -93339) = Land
  Ter Bs is vulnerable to Ter Bs!

** Ter Bs vs Cat Co
  Ter Bs (    +0) attacking Cat Co defending with unflakked Scarab          ( -69979) = Land
  Ter Bs (    +0) attacking Cat Co defending with  flakked Scarab          ( -69979) = Land
  Cat Co  is vulnerable to Ter Bs!

** Ter Bs vs Cat Bs
  Ter Bs (    +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with unflakked Scarab          ( -46669) = Land
  Ter Bs (    +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with  flakked Scarab          ( -46669) = Land
  Cat Bs    is vulnerable to Ter Bs!

** Ter Bs vs Xan Fi
  Ter Bs ( -44914) attacking Xan Fi defending with unflakked Wraith          ( -26007) = Recall
  Ter Bs ( -44914) attacking Xan Fi defending with  flakked Wraith          ( -26007) = Recall
  Xan Fi  is immune    to Ter Bs!

** Ter Bs vs Xan Fr
  Ter Bs (    +0) attacking Xan Fr defending with unflakked Shadow          (-144769) = Land
  Ter Bs (    +0) attacking Xan Fr defending with  flakked Shadow          (-279988) = Land
  Xan Fr  is vulnerable to Ter Bs!

** Ter Bs vs Zik Fr
  Ter Bs (-176625) attacking Zik Fr defending with unflakked Buccaneer      (-109464) = Recall
  Ter Bs (-176625) attacking Zik Fr defending with  flakked Buccaneer      (-146347) = Recall
  Zik Fr is immune    to Ter Bs!

** Ter Bs vs Zik Cr
  Ter Bs (-102174) attacking Zik Cr defending with unflakked Rogue          ( -33322) = Recall
  Ter Bs (-102174) attacking Zik Cr defending with  flakked Rogue          ( -33263) = Recall
  Zik Cr  is immune    to Ter Bs!

** Ter Bs vs Etd De
  Ter Bs (    +0) attacking Etd De defending with unflakked Ranger          ( -91268) = Land
  Ter Bs (    +0) attacking Etd De defending with  flakked Ranger          ( -77681) = Land
  Etd De  is vulnerable to Ter Bs!

** Ter Bs vs Etd Cr
  Ter Bs (    +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with unflakked Ranger          ( -34996) = Land
  Ter Bs ( -79986) attacking Etd Cr defending with unflakked Tycoon          ( -30626) = Recall
  Ter Bs ( -79986) attacking Etd Cr defending with unflakked Ranger+Tycoon  ( -59564) = Recall
  Ter Bs (    +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with  flakked Ranger          (-104535) = Land
  Ter Bs ( -79986) attacking Etd Cr defending with  flakked Tycoon          ( -48903) = Recall
  Ter Bs ( -79986) attacking Etd Cr defending with  flakked Ranger+Tycoon  (-145001) = Recall
  Etd Cr is immune    to Ter Bs!

* Cat Co
** Cat Co vs Ter De
  Cat Co (    +0) attacking Ter De defending with unflakked Pegasus        (    +0) = Land
  Cat Co ( -51223) attacking Ter De defending with  flakked Pegasus        ( +10244) = Recall
  Ter De  is immune    to Cat Co!

** Cat Co vs Ter Bs
  Cat Co (    +0) attacking Ter Bs defending with unflakked Pegasus        (    +0) = Land
  Cat Co (    +0) attacking Ter Bs defending with  flakked Pegasus        (    +0) = Land
  Ter Bs is vulnerable to Cat Co!

** Cat Co vs Cat Co
  Cat Co (    +0) attacking Cat Co defending with unflakked Spider          (    +0) = Land
  Cat Co (    +0) attacking Cat Co defending with  flakked Spider          (    +0) = Land
  Cat Co  is vulnerable to Cat Co!

** Cat Co vs Cat Bs
  Cat Co (    +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with unflakked Spider          (    +0) = Land
  Cat Co (    +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with  flakked Spider          (    +0) = Land
  Cat Bs    is vulnerable to Cat Co!

** Cat Co vs Xan Fi
  Cat Co (    +0) attacking Xan Fi defending with unflakked Banshee        (    +0) = Land
  Cat Co (    +0) attacking Xan Fi defending with  flakked Banshee        (    +0) = Land
  Xan Fi  is vulnerable to Cat Co!

** Cat Co vs Xan Fr
  Cat Co (    +0) attacking Xan Fr defending with unflakked Banshee        (    +0) = Land
  Cat Co (    +0) attacking Xan Fr defending with  flakked Banshee        (    +0) = Land
  Xan Fr  is vulnerable to Cat Co!

** Cat Co vs Zik Fr
  Cat Co (    +0) attacking Zik Fr defending with unflakked Cutlass        (    +0) = Land
  Cat Co (    +0) attacking Zik Fr defending with  flakked Cutlass        (    +0) = Land
  Zik Fr is vulnerable to Cat Co!

** Cat Co vs Zik Cr
  Cat Co (    +0) attacking Zik Cr defending with unflakked Cutlass        (    +0) = Land
  Cat Co (    +0) attacking Zik Cr defending with  flakked Cutlass        (    +0) = Land
  Zik Cr  is vulnerable to Cat Co!

** Cat Co vs Etd De
  Cat Co (    +0) attacking Etd De defending with unflakked Recluse        (    +0) = Land
  Cat Co ( -46703) attacking Etd De defending with  flakked Recluse        (  +9340) = Recall
  Etd De  is immune    to Cat Co!

** Cat Co vs Etd Cr
  Cat Co (    +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with unflakked Recluse        (    +0) = Land
  Cat Co (    +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with  flakked Recluse        (    +0) = Land
  Etd Cr is vulnerable to Cat Co!

* Cat Bs
** Cat Bs vs Ter De
  Cat Bs (    +0) attacking Ter De defending with unflakked Drake          (    +0) = Land
  Cat Bs (  -3481) attacking Ter De defending with  flakked Drake          (  +696) = Land
  Ter De  is vulnerable to Cat Bs!

** Cat Bs vs Ter Bs
  Cat Bs (    +0) attacking Ter Bs defending with unflakked Drake          (    +0) = Land
  Cat Bs (    +0) attacking Ter Bs defending with  flakked Drake          (    +0) = Land
  Ter Bs is vulnerable to Cat Bs!

** Cat Bs vs Cat Co
  Cat Bs (    +0) attacking Cat Co defending with unflakked Scarab          (    +0) = Land
  Cat Bs (    +0) attacking Cat Co defending with  flakked Scarab          (    +0) = Land
  Cat Co  is vulnerable to Cat Bs!

** Cat Bs vs Cat Bs
  Cat Bs (    +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with unflakked Scarab          (    +0) = Land
  Cat Bs (    +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with  flakked Scarab          (    +0) = Land
  Cat Bs    is vulnerable to Cat Bs!

** Cat Bs vs Xan Fi
  Cat Bs (    +0) attacking Xan Fi defending with unflakked Wraith          (    +0) = Land
  Cat Bs (    +0) attacking Xan Fi defending with  flakked Wraith          (    +0) = Land
  Xan Fi  is vulnerable to Cat Bs!

** Cat Bs vs Xan Fr
  Cat Bs (    +0) attacking Xan Fr defending with unflakked Shadow          (    +0) = Land
  Cat Bs (    +0) attacking Xan Fr defending with  flakked Shadow          (    +0) = Land
  Xan Fr  is vulnerable to Cat Bs!

** Cat Bs vs Zik Fr
  Cat Bs (    +0) attacking Zik Fr defending with unflakked Buccaneer      (    +0) = Land
  Cat Bs ( -18100) attacking Zik Fr defending with  flakked Buccaneer      (  +3620) = Recall
  Zik Fr is immune    to Cat Bs!

** Cat Bs vs Zik Cr
  Cat Bs (    +0) attacking Zik Cr defending with unflakked Rogue          (    +0) = Land
  Cat Bs (    +0) attacking Zik Cr defending with  flakked Rogue          (    +0) = Land
  Zik Cr  is vulnerable to Cat Bs!

** Cat Bs vs Etd De
  Cat Bs (    +0) attacking Etd De defending with unflakked Ranger          (    +0) = Land
  Cat Bs (    +0) attacking Etd De defending with  flakked Ranger          (    +0) = Land
  Etd De  is vulnerable to Cat Bs!

** Cat Bs vs Etd Cr
  Cat Bs (    +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with unflakked Ranger          (    +0) = Land
  Cat Bs (    +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with unflakked Tycoon          (    +0) = Land
  Cat Bs (    +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with unflakked Ranger+Tycoon  (    +0) = Land
  Cat Bs (    +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with  flakked Ranger          (    +0) = Land
  Cat Bs (    +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with  flakked Tycoon          (    +0) = Land
  Cat Bs (    +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with  flakked Ranger+Tycoon  (    +0) = Land
  Etd Cr is vulnerable to Cat Bs!

* Xan Fi
** Xan Fi vs Ter De
  Xan Fi (    +0) attacking Ter De defending with unflakked Phoenix        ( -70002) = Land
  Xan Fi (    +0) attacking Ter De defending with  flakked Phoenix        ( -70002) = Land
  Ter De  is vulnerable to Xan Fi!

** Xan Fi vs Ter Bs
  Xan Fi (    +0) attacking Ter Bs defending with unflakked Phoenix        ( -46676) = Land
  Xan Fi (    +0) attacking Ter Bs defending with  flakked Phoenix        ( -46676) = Land
  Ter Bs is vulnerable to Xan Fi!

** Xan Fi vs Cat Co
  Xan Fi (    +0) attacking Cat Co defending with unflakked Beetle          ( -54033) = Land
  Xan Fi (    +0) attacking Cat Co defending with  flakked Beetle          ( -54292) = Land
  Cat Co  is vulnerable to Xan Fi!

** Xan Fi vs Cat Bs
  Xan Fi (    +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with unflakked Beetle          ( -46675) = Land
  Xan Fi (    +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with  flakked Beetle          ( -46675) = Land
  Cat Bs    is vulnerable to Xan Fi!

** Xan Fi vs Xan Fi
  Xan Fi (    +0) attacking Xan Fi defending with unflakked Revenant        ( -69997) = Land
  Xan Fi (    +0) attacking Xan Fi defending with  flakked Revenant        ( -69997) = Land
  Xan Fi  is vulnerable to Xan Fi!

** Xan Fi vs Xan Fr
  Xan Fi (-220373) attacking Xan Fr defending with unflakked Ghost          ( -65680) = Recall
  Xan Fi (-220373) attacking Xan Fr defending with  flakked Ghost          ( -54185) = Recall
  Xan Fr  is immune    to Xan Fi!

** Xan Fi vs Zik Fr
  Xan Fi (  -5720) attacking Zik Fr defending with unflakked Thief          (-125230) = Land
  Xan Fi (-148066) attacking Zik Fr defending with  flakked Thief          ( -63133) = Recall
  Zik Fr is immune    to Xan Fi!

** Xan Fi vs Zik Cr
  Xan Fi (    +0) attacking Zik Cr defending with unflakked Thief          ( -35000) = Land
  Xan Fi (    +0) attacking Zik Cr defending with  flakked Thief          ( -35000) = Land
  Zik Cr  is vulnerable to Xan Fi!

** Xan Fi vs Etd De
  Xan Fi (    +0) attacking Etd De defending with unflakked Vindicator      ( -70001) = Land
  Xan Fi (    +0) attacking Etd De defending with  flakked Vindicator      ( -70001) = Land
  Etd De  is vulnerable to Xan Fi!

** Xan Fi vs Etd Cr
  Xan Fi (    +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with unflakked Vindicator      ( -35000) = Land
  Xan Fi (    +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with  flakked Vindicator      ( -35000) = Land
  Etd Cr is vulnerable to Xan Fi!

* Xan Fr
** Xan Fr vs Ter De
  Xan Fr (-162871) attacking Ter De defending with unflakked Pegasus        ( -54784) = Recall
  Xan Fr (-112581) attacking Ter De defending with unflakked Wyvern          ( -47467) = Recall
  Xan Fr (-274842) attacking Ter De defending with unflakked Pegasus+Wyvern  ( -40190) = Recall
  Xan Fr (-162871) attacking Ter De defending with  flakked Pegasus        ( -53300) = Recall
  Xan Fr (-112581) attacking Ter De defending with  flakked Wyvern          ( -47467) = Recall
  Xan Fr (-274842) attacking Ter De defending with  flakked Pegasus+Wyvern  ( -39758) = Recall
  Ter De  is immune    to Xan Fr!

** Xan Fr vs Ter Bs
  Xan Fr ( -41816) attacking Ter Bs defending with unflakked Pegasus        ( -38308) = Recall
  Xan Fr (-339792) attacking Ter Bs defending with unflakked Wyvern          ( -27916) = Recall
  Xan Fr (-380800) attacking Ter Bs defending with unflakked Pegasus+Wyvern  (  -9239) = Recall
  Xan Fr ( -41816) attacking Ter Bs defending with  flakked Pegasus        ( -84975) = Recall
  Xan Fr (-339792) attacking Ter Bs defending with  flakked Wyvern          ( -26789) = Recall
  Xan Fr (-380800) attacking Ter Bs defending with  flakked Pegasus+Wyvern  (  -8281) = Recall
  Ter Bs is immune    to Xan Fr!

** Xan Fr vs Cat Co
  Xan Fr (    +0) attacking Cat Co defending with unflakked Spider          ( -70001) = Land
  Xan Fr (    +0) attacking Cat Co defending with  flakked Spider          ( -70001) = Land
  Cat Co  is vulnerable to Xan Fr!

** Xan Fr vs Cat Bs
  Xan Fr (    +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with unflakked Spider          ( -46674) = Land
  Xan Fr (    +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with unflakked Roach          (-103333) = Land
  Xan Fr (    +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with unflakked Spider+Roach    (-139240) = Land
  Xan Fr (    +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with  flakked Spider          ( -46674) = Land
  Xan Fr (    +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with  flakked Roach          (-133863) = Land
  Xan Fr (    +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with  flakked Spider+Roach    (-139103) = Land
  Cat Bs    is vulnerable to Xan Fr!

** Xan Fr vs Xan Fi
  Xan Fr (    +0) attacking Xan Fi defending with unflakked Phantom        ( -91335) = Land
  Xan Fr ( -56637) attacking Xan Fi defending with  flakked Phantom        (-177563) = Recall
  Xan Fi  is immune    to Xan Fr!

** Xan Fr vs Xan Fr
  Xan Fr (    +0) attacking Xan Fr defending with unflakked Phantom        ( -46668) = Land
  Xan Fr (    +0) attacking Xan Fr defending with  flakked Phantom        ( -93336) = Land
  Xan Fr  is vulnerable to Xan Fr!

** Xan Fr vs Zik Fr
  Xan Fr (    +0) attacking Zik Fr defending with unflakked Corsair        ( -46668) = Land
  Xan Fr (    +0) attacking Zik Fr defending with unflakked Clipper        ( -46664) = Land
  Xan Fr (    +0) attacking Zik Fr defending with unflakked Corsair+Clipper ( -93332) = Land
  Xan Fr (    +0) attacking Zik Fr defending with  flakked Corsair        ( -93335) = Land
  Xan Fr (    +0) attacking Zik Fr defending with  flakked Clipper        ( -46664) = Land
  Xan Fr (    +0) attacking Zik Fr defending with  flakked Corsair+Clipper (-139999) = Land
  Zik Fr is vulnerable to Xan Fr!

** Xan Fr vs Zik Cr
  Xan Fr (    +0) attacking Zik Cr defending with unflakked Clipper        ( -70000) = Land
  Xan Fr (    +0) attacking Zik Cr defending with  flakked Clipper        ( -70000) = Land
  Zik Cr  is vulnerable to Xan Fr!

** Xan Fr vs Etd De
  Xan Fr ( -85365) attacking Etd De defending with unflakked Recluse        ( -83631) = Recall
  Xan Fr (-120282) attacking Etd De defending with  flakked Recluse        ( -87727) = Recall
  Etd De  is immune    to Xan Fr!

** Xan Fr vs Etd Cr
  Xan Fr (    +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with unflakked Recluse        ( -69997) = Land
  Xan Fr (    +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with  flakked Recluse        (-104994) = Land
  Etd Cr is vulnerable to Xan Fr!

* Zik Fr
** Zik Fr vs Ter De
  Zik Fr ( -62994) attacking Ter De defending with unflakked Pegasus        ( -87338) = Recall
  Zik Fr (    +0) attacking Ter De defending with unflakked Wyvern          ( -69984) = Land
  Zik Fr ( -98164) attacking Ter De defending with unflakked Pegasus+Wyvern  (-104621) = Recall
  Zik Fr ( -88850) attacking Ter De defending with  flakked Pegasus        ( -80476) = Recall
  Zik Fr (    +0) attacking Ter De defending with  flakked Wyvern          ( -69984) = Land
  Zik Fr (-112213) attacking Ter De defending with  flakked Pegasus+Wyvern  (-100890) = Recall
  Ter De  is immune    to Zik Fr!

** Zik Fr vs Ter Bs
  Zik Fr (    +0) attacking Ter Bs defending with unflakked Pegasus        ( -46672) = Land
  Zik Fr ( -80261) attacking Ter Bs defending with unflakked Wyvern          (-137106) = Recall
  Zik Fr (-116184) attacking Ter Bs defending with unflakked Pegasus+Wyvern  (-129921) = Recall
  Zik Fr (    +0) attacking Ter Bs defending with  flakked Pegasus        ( -93339) = Land
  Zik Fr (-128555) attacking Ter Bs defending with  flakked Wyvern          (-125698) = Recall
  Zik Fr (-164468) attacking Ter Bs defending with  flakked Pegasus+Wyvern  (-118540) = Recall
  Ter Bs is immune    to Zik Fr!

** Zik Fr vs Cat Co
  Zik Fr (    +0) attacking Cat Co defending with unflakked Spider          ( -70001) = Land
  Zik Fr (    +0) attacking Cat Co defending with  flakked Spider          ( -70001) = Land
  Cat Co  is vulnerable to Zik Fr!

** Zik Fr vs Cat Bs
  Zik Fr (    +1) attacking Cat Bs defending with unflakked Spider          ( -46674) = Land
  Zik Fr (    +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with unflakked Roach          (-103333) = Land
  Zik Fr (    +1) attacking Cat Bs defending with unflakked Spider+Roach    (-136188) = Land
  Zik Fr (    +1) attacking Cat Bs defending with  flakked Spider          ( -46674) = Land
  Zik Fr (    +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with  flakked Roach          (-125011) = Land
  Zik Fr (    +1) attacking Cat Bs defending with  flakked Spider+Roach    (-136039) = Land
  Cat Bs    is vulnerable to Zik Fr!

** Zik Fr vs Xan Fi
  Zik Fr (-146389) attacking Xan Fi defending with unflakked Phantom        ( -62056) = Recall
  Zik Fr ( -78573) attacking Xan Fi defending with  flakked Phantom        (-154802) = Recall
  Xan Fi  is immune    to Zik Fr!

** Zik Fr vs Xan Fr
  Zik Fr ( -74788) attacking Xan Fr defending with unflakked Phantom        ( -31709) = Recall
  Zik Fr ( -74782) attacking Xan Fr defending with  flakked Phantom        ( -78377) = Recall
  Xan Fr  is immune    to Zik Fr!

** Zik Fr vs Zik Fr
  Zik Fr (    +5) attacking Zik Fr defending with unflakked Corsair        ( -46668) = Land
  Zik Fr (    +0) attacking Zik Fr defending with unflakked Clipper        ( -46664) = Land
  Zik Fr (    +5) attacking Zik Fr defending with unflakked Corsair+Clipper ( -93332) = Land
  Zik Fr (    +10) attacking Zik Fr defending with  flakked Corsair        ( -93335) = Land
  Zik Fr (    +0) attacking Zik Fr defending with  flakked Clipper        ( -46664) = Land
  Zik Fr (    +10) attacking Zik Fr defending with  flakked Corsair+Clipper (-139999) = Land
  Zik Fr is vulnerable to Zik Fr!

** Zik Fr vs Zik Cr
  Zik Fr (    +0) attacking Zik Cr defending with unflakked Clipper        ( -70000) = Land
  Zik Fr (    +0) attacking Zik Cr defending with  flakked Clipper        ( -70000) = Land
  Zik Cr  is vulnerable to Zik Fr!

** Zik Fr vs Etd De
  Zik Fr ( -81755) attacking Etd De defending with unflakked Recluse        ( -74989) = Recall
  Zik Fr (-108973) attacking Etd De defending with  flakked Recluse        ( -79596) = Recall
  Etd De  is immune    to Zik Fr!

** Zik Fr vs Etd Cr
  Zik Fr (    +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with unflakked Recluse        ( -69997) = Land
  Zik Fr (  -4313) attacking Etd Cr defending with  flakked Recluse        ( -99302) = Land
  Etd Cr is vulnerable to Zik Fr!

* Zik Cr
** Zik Cr vs Ter De
  Zik Cr (-113198) attacking Ter De defending with unflakked Drake          ( -68230) = Recall
  Zik Cr (-113182) attacking Ter De defending with  flakked Drake          (-169279) = Recall
  Ter De  is immune    to Zik Cr!

** Zik Cr vs Ter Bs
  Zik Cr ( -58103) attacking Ter Bs defending with unflakked Drake          ( -35042) = Recall
  Zik Cr (    +0) attacking Ter Bs defending with unflakked Dragon          ( -63345) = Land
  Zik Cr ( -58103) attacking Ter Bs defending with unflakked Drake+Dragon    ( -98388) = Recall
  Zik Cr ( -58103) attacking Ter Bs defending with  flakked Drake          ( -81714) = Recall
  Zik Cr ( -52346) attacking Ter Bs defending with  flakked Dragon          ( -77109) = Recall
  Zik Cr (-110452) attacking Ter Bs defending with  flakked Drake+Dragon    (-158823) = Recall
  Ter Bs is immune    to Zik Cr!

** Zik Cr vs Cat Co
  Zik Cr (    +19) attacking Cat Co defending with unflakked Scarab          ( -69979) = Land
  Zik Cr (    +19) attacking Cat Co defending with  flakked Scarab          ( -69979) = Land
  Cat Co  is vulnerable to Zik Cr!

** Zik Cr vs Cat Bs
  Zik Cr (    +22) attacking Cat Bs defending with unflakked Scarab          ( -46669) = Land
  Zik Cr (    +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with unflakked Tarantula      ( -25862) = Land
  Zik Cr (    +8) attacking Cat Bs defending with unflakked Scarab+Tarantula( -30229) = Land
  Zik Cr (    +22) attacking Cat Bs defending with  flakked Scarab          ( -46669) = Land
  Zik Cr (    +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with  flakked Tarantula      ( -25815) = Land
  Zik Cr (    +8) attacking Cat Bs defending with  flakked Scarab+Tarantula( -30184) = Land
  Cat Bs    is vulnerable to Zik Cr!

** Zik Cr vs Xan Fi
  Zik Cr (    +0) attacking Xan Fi defending with unflakked Spectre        ( -34992) = Land
  Zik Cr (    +0) attacking Xan Fi defending with  flakked Spectre        ( -34992) = Land
  Xan Fi  is vulnerable to Zik Cr!

** Zik Cr vs Xan Fr
  Zik Cr (    +0) attacking Xan Fr defending with unflakked Spectre        ( -46656) = Land
  Zik Cr (    +0) attacking Xan Fr defending with  flakked Spectre        ( -46656) = Land
  Xan Fr  is vulnerable to Zik Cr!

** Zik Cr vs Zik Fr
  Zik Cr (    +13) attacking Zik Fr defending with unflakked Clipper        ( -46664) = Land
  Zik Cr (    +13) attacking Zik Fr defending with  flakked Clipper        ( -46664) = Land
  Zik Fr is vulnerable to Zik Cr!

** Zik Cr vs Zik Cr
  Zik Cr (    +0) attacking Zik Cr defending with unflakked Clipper        ( -70000) = Land
  Zik Cr (    +0) attacking Zik Cr defending with  flakked Clipper        ( -70000) = Land
  Zik Cr  is vulnerable to Zik Cr!

** Zik Cr vs Etd De
  Zik Cr (    +22) attacking Etd De defending with unflakked Ranger          ( -91268) = Land
  Zik Cr (    +24) attacking Etd De defending with  flakked Ranger          (-169320) = Land
  Etd De  is vulnerable to Zik Cr!

** Zik Cr vs Etd Cr
  Zik Cr (    +7) attacking Etd Cr defending with unflakked Ranger          ( -34996) = Land
  Zik Cr (    +30) attacking Etd Cr defending with  flakked Ranger          (-104994) = Land
  Etd Cr is vulnerable to Zik Cr!

* Etd De
** Etd De vs Ter De
  Etd De (    +0) attacking Ter De defending with unflakked Wyvern          (    +0) = Land
  Etd De (    +0) attacking Ter De defending with  flakked Wyvern          (    +0) = Land
  Ter De  is vulnerable to Etd De!

** Etd De vs Ter Bs
  Etd De (  -1760) attacking Ter Bs defending with unflakked Wyvern          (  +352) = Land
  Etd De ( -34359) attacking Ter Bs defending with  flakked Wyvern          (  +6871) = Recall
  Ter Bs is immune    to Etd De!

** Etd De vs Cat Co
  Etd De (    +0) attacking Cat Co defending with unflakked Viper          ( -91376) = Land
  Etd De (    +0) attacking Cat Co defending with  flakked Viper          (-127933) = Land
  Cat Co  is vulnerable to Etd De!

** Etd De vs Cat Bs
  Etd De (    +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with unflakked Tarantula      (    +0) = Land
  Etd De (    +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with  flakked Tarantula      (    +0) = Land
  Cat Bs    is vulnerable to Etd De!

** Etd De vs Xan Fi
  Etd De ( -70998) attacking Xan Fi defending with unflakked Revenant        ( -55797) = Recall
  Etd De ( -70998) attacking Xan Fi defending with  flakked Revenant        ( -55797) = Recall
  Xan Fi  is immune    to Etd De!

** Etd De vs Xan Fr
  Etd De (-130413) attacking Xan Fr defending with unflakked Shadow          ( -92024) = Recall
  Etd De (-130413) attacking Xan Fr defending with  flakked Shadow          (-107675) = Recall
  Xan Fr  is immune    to Etd De!

** Etd De vs Zik Fr
  Etd De (-118262) attacking Zik Fr defending with unflakked Buccaneer      ( -91501) = Recall
  Etd De (-118262) attacking Zik Fr defending with  flakked Buccaneer      ( -93647) = Recall
  Zik Fr is immune    to Etd De!

** Etd De vs Zik Cr
  Etd De ( -23859) attacking Zik Cr defending with unflakked Pirate          (  +4817) = Recall
  Etd De (-114663) attacking Zik Cr defending with  flakked Pirate          ( +22981) = Recall
  Zik Cr  is immune    to Etd De!

** Etd De vs Etd De
  Etd De (    +0) attacking Etd De defending with unflakked Guardian        (    +0) = Land
  Etd De (    +0) attacking Etd De defending with  flakked Guardian        (    +0) = Land
  Etd De  is vulnerable to Etd De!

** Etd De vs Etd Cr
  Etd De (    +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with unflakked Guardian        (    +0) = Land
  Etd De (    +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with  flakked Guardian        (    +0) = Land
  Etd Cr is vulnerable to Etd De!

* Etd Cr
** Etd Cr vs Ter De
  Etd Cr (    +0) attacking Ter De defending with unflakked Drake          (    +0) = Land
  Etd Cr (    +0) attacking Ter De defending with  flakked Drake          (    +0) = Land
  Ter De  is vulnerable to Etd Cr!

** Etd Cr vs Ter Bs
  Etd Cr (    +0) attacking Ter Bs defending with unflakked Drake          (    +0) = Land
  Etd Cr ( -75667) attacking Ter Bs defending with unflakked Dragon          ( -48212) = Recall
  Etd Cr ( -75667) attacking Ter Bs defending with unflakked Drake+Dragon    ( -48212) = Recall
  Etd Cr (    +0) attacking Ter Bs defending with  flakked Drake          (    +0) = Land
  Etd Cr ( -75667) attacking Ter Bs defending with  flakked Dragon          ( -53429) = Recall
  Etd Cr ( -75667) attacking Ter Bs defending with  flakked Drake+Dragon    ( -53429) = Recall
  Ter Bs is immune    to Etd Cr!

** Etd Cr vs Cat Co
  Etd Cr (    +0) attacking Cat Co defending with unflakked Scarab          (    +0) = Land
  Etd Cr (    +0) attacking Cat Co defending with  flakked Scarab          (    +0) = Land
  Cat Co  is vulnerable to Etd Cr!

** Etd Cr vs Cat Bs
  Etd Cr (    +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with unflakked Scarab          (    +0) = Land
  Etd Cr (    +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with unflakked Tarantula      ( -29291) = Land
  Etd Cr (    +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with unflakked Scarab+Tarantula( -29291) = Land
  Etd Cr (    +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with  flakked Scarab          (    +0) = Land
  Etd Cr (    +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with  flakked Tarantula      ( -29224) = Land
  Etd Cr (    +0) attacking Cat Bs defending with  flakked Scarab+Tarantula( -29224) = Land
  Cat Bs    is vulnerable to Etd Cr!

** Etd Cr vs Xan Fi
  Etd Cr (    +0) attacking Xan Fi defending with unflakked Spectre        ( -34992) = Land
  Etd Cr (    +0) attacking Xan Fi defending with  flakked Spectre        ( -34992) = Land
  Xan Fi  is vulnerable to Etd Cr!

** Etd Cr vs Xan Fr
  Etd Cr (    +0) attacking Xan Fr defending with unflakked Spectre        ( -46656) = Land
  Etd Cr (    +0) attacking Xan Fr defending with  flakked Spectre        ( -46656) = Land
  Xan Fr  is vulnerable to Etd Cr!

** Etd Cr vs Zik Fr
  Etd Cr (    +0) attacking Zik Fr defending with unflakked Clipper        (    +0) = Land
  Etd Cr (    +0) attacking Zik Fr defending with  flakked Clipper        (    +0) = Land
  Zik Fr is vulnerable to Etd Cr!

** Etd Cr vs Zik Cr
  Etd Cr (    +0) attacking Zik Cr defending with unflakked Clipper        (    +0) = Land
  Etd Cr (    +0) attacking Zik Cr defending with  flakked Clipper        (    +0) = Land
  Zik Cr  is vulnerable to Etd Cr!

** Etd Cr vs Etd De
  Etd Cr (    +0) attacking Etd De defending with unflakked Ranger          (    +0) = Land
  Etd Cr (    +0) attacking Etd De defending with  flakked Ranger          (    +0) = Land
  Etd De  is vulnerable to Etd Cr!

** Etd Cr vs Etd Cr
  Etd Cr (    +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with unflakked Ranger          (    +0) = Land
  Etd Cr (    +0) attacking Etd Cr defending with  flakked Ranger          (    +0) = Land
  Etd Cr is vulnerable to Etd Cr!

I also have a bcalc for each of those 256 battles, but that's really too much data to post. :P

Jintao 7 Oct 2016 03:33

1 last change to this set:

Syren: Improved the ship. It's now a bit more efficient than the drake. Plus generally speaking the ratio of de/Cr firing ships is close to 2/1 than 1/1. So here the syren can gain an advantage aswell.

Jintao 2 Dec 2016 00:07

Ok since the current round is comming to an end i descided to have a new look at the set. I ended up making the following changes:

Nerfed Xan Fi further
Small nerf to Xan Fr
Fix a small init mistake: Tycoon & spectre init +1 (Thanks for pointing it out sandvold)
Spectre/tycoon were improved to compensate for the init changes

Think the set is done now. Any last suggestions/comments on it?

Papadoc 2 Dec 2016 00:48

Raise xan fi E/r a little please, 190% eff is gross

Kaiba 2 Dec 2016 12:22

Please Nerf xan until they are completely unplayable. Thanks.

Mzyxptlk 2 Dec 2016 22:36

Ran them through mzCalc:

Code:

Roids:        Ter De        Ter Ba        Cat Co        Cat Ba        Xan Fi        Xan Fr        Zik Fr        Zik Cr        Etd De        Etd Cr
Ter De    Imm( 3.79)    Imm(14.33)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)    Imm( 4.67)    Imm( 9.49)    Imm(15.71)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)
Ter Ba  Vuln( 0.47)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)    Imm( 3.76)  Vuln( 0.00)    Imm(14.68)    Imm( 9.11)  Vuln( 0.00)    Imm( 6.71)
Cat Co    Imm( 6.94)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)    Imm( 6.33)  Vuln( 0.00)
Cat Ba  Vuln( 0.47)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)    Imm( 2.45)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)
Xan Fi  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)    Imm(20.28)    Imm(14.59)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)
Xan Fr    Imm(26.75)    Imm(40.33)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)    Imm( 1.10)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)    Imm( 9.89)  Vuln( 0.00)
Zik Fr    Imm( 9.04)    Imm(13.54)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)    Imm(12.73)    Imm( 6.47)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)    Imm( 8.96)  Vuln( 0.00)
Zik Cr    Imm( 9.48)    Imm( 8.01)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)
Etd De  Vuln( 0.00)    Imm( 4.68)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)    Imm( 5.80)    Imm(10.70)    Imm( 9.62)    Imm(15.62)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)
Etd Cr  Vuln( 0.00)    Imm( 6.30)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)  Vuln( 0.00)

The vulnerability score is new since v1.1.0 (released just now). They are an indication of how immune the defender is. When above 1.0, the higher the score, the more immune the target is. When below 1.0, the lower the score, the harder such an inc is to cover by defenders.

(Implementation detail: vulnerability score = [actual attacker losses] / [the maximum the attacker may lose before mzCalc decides the attack is not launchable]. For example, 3.00 means the attacker loses 3 times more than is acceptable, while 0.00 means the attacker loses nothing. Scores for attackers against Cat are of course always 0.00, I haven't yet figured out a good way to quantify vulnerability to EMP.)

Code:

Fleet  Attack  Defense
Ter De      5        4
Ter Bs      7        4
Cat Co      8        0
Cat Ba      8        0
Xan Fi      7        4
Xan Fr      5        4
Zik Fr      6        5
Zik Cr      7        3
Etd De      4        3
Etd Cr      9        0

Attack score is number of fleets that are vulnerable to this fleet, defense score is number of attackers this fleet is immune to. EMP fleets getting a 0 defense score is a quirk that I haven't figured out how to fix yet.

Changes since the last set I ran are minimal. No vulnerable/immune switches, and only very minor differences in the vulnerability scores.