Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Favorite HC (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=195179)

Ashka 14 Aug 2007 20:38

Favorite HC

As there have been a few threads on who influence an alliance the most and what makes a good HC I wanted to start one to see:

In your Opinion Who Is the Best HC You Have Ever Worked With or Followed, Feel free to make a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice.

My Number One would be Nitina: He knows how to get an alliance motivated and working closely together. He is also great at motivating people day in and day out plus knows how to attack work politics and most importantly win.

Mzyxptlk 14 Aug 2007 20:43

Re: Favorite HC

liz.

Veil05 14 Aug 2007 20:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by horn
i thought kargool was pretty good for the 5 minutes i was in his alliance. very friendly and seemed to command a lot of respect.

Commanding and earning are 2 diffrent things i guess.

1 - elviz (never actually in his alliance, but his BG ran like a classic timepiece)
2 - Morden
3 - Killmark

Veil05 14 Aug 2007 21:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by horn
well i'm pretty sure he didn't buy the respect but ok

No hes good really, i just think he seems quiet patronising at times. Blah, guess he does his job thats all that counts :)

isildurx 14 Aug 2007 21:33

Cant say Ive been led by anyone that really stands out :\

Illuvatar 14 Aug 2007 22:13

definately nitina..almost all departments. always fun working with him aswell!

Foxman 14 Aug 2007 22:48

Sid...

Veedeejem! 14 Aug 2007 23:20

1- The entire InSomnia r17 command team
2- fellah (back in the old tof days when he was active)

Awake 14 Aug 2007 23:26

That Kargool chap always impressed me.

Shoshuro 14 Aug 2007 23:44

NitinA & Keizari

Alki 14 Aug 2007 23:47

kjeldoran*

*lolz

prolly kaifux or mitre, they always spoke on a personal level to you and never deemed themselves beter than anyone else

Tesla 14 Aug 2007 23:56

Lantador

Nadar 15 Aug 2007 00:13

Kappeh

aNgRyDuCk 15 Aug 2007 00:34

not to rank them, but Sid, mazzelaar, Zhil, and Bashar were great to work with, also Barrow, Spritfire, ygrzl, Md, h3ll, and Catwoman all very good HC types, also my CT HC are players that bring a lot to the table (Germania, Bluey, Ace, AKMaster, Alexis, GM). There are a lot of impressive ppl from a lot of different alliances over 22 rounds that have held HC rank and deserve to be listed here tbh. There are also bad one's... but I suppose that's another thread all together.

Heartless 15 Aug 2007 08:33

Sid, and all of Ascendancy.

rshih 15 Aug 2007 08:44

Krush from Phraktos, and its not even close.

Allfather 15 Aug 2007 09:06

Fred & Rampage.

CBA 15 Aug 2007 09:24

ChronoX

Exode 15 Aug 2007 09:29

Misty and Sethy from HR :)
Oh, and I'll slap in Catwoman as well :)

Moose 15 Aug 2007 09:48

Unofficial Greatest HC To Ever Log In To PA = Cr0

Kargool also runs a close 2nd place!

TheShadowMan 15 Aug 2007 11:21

thats a tough one

I'd have to say Catwoman, shes just too cool for school

add100 15 Aug 2007 11:22

NitinA from wp <3
Keizari from omen <3

cbk100 15 Aug 2007 14:22

Kaifux, no doubt.

Tomkat 15 Aug 2007 15:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
Zhil

What did Zhil DO? :salute:

In all seriousness, Sid and Kaifux. Easily.

MaxMilliaN 15 Aug 2007 16:26

kaifux, macfag, ricka , keizfag

Alki 15 Aug 2007 16:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by rshih
Krush from Phraktos, and its not even close.

are you joking rshih? even after the biggest self implosion i've ever seen of an alliance

Stoom 15 Aug 2007 16:49

kaifux

Kenny 15 Aug 2007 17:12

That dude from 1up.

Pennywiser 15 Aug 2007 18:14

Kaifux - he was brilliant in eX
Grim, Chax, Olrik, Glatze, MrJ amd all the Xanadu HC were brilliant, the knew what they were doing and i looked up to them heaps. I tristed every move they made and that was the reason we were so successful!

rshih 15 Aug 2007 19:36

when am i ever not joking :/

Eragon 15 Aug 2007 19:42

Thomus

Mistwraith 16 Aug 2007 00:54

i gotta mention Virri - his arguements in public channel were a legendary ..and a spectator sport .

SethMace - for every publicity stunt he ever pulled, i cant do em like him sadly.

but for the 1 i'd say is fav .. goes to Mr SyntheticSid, tactician, people person, instilled a group ethic, ran a tight ship - a challenge to step into his thoughts and work out his plans.

Hicks 16 Aug 2007 00:55

Synthetic_Sid.

pig 16 Aug 2007 01:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hicks
Synthetic_Sid.

I don't think you could find a better HC.

G.K Zhukov 16 Aug 2007 01:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veil05
Commanding and earning are 2 diffrent things i guess.
3 - Killmark

He asked for favorite hc, not favorite bot-master.

jerome 16 Aug 2007 08:08

Assassin

o wai...

Veil05 16 Aug 2007 08:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
He asked for favorite hc, not favorite bot-master.

lolololololololz.

edit: you're hilarious.

Hude 16 Aug 2007 08:32

Kaifux

hook 16 Aug 2007 10:20

Duke Leto.

Ali 16 Aug 2007 14:32

thomus is purely awesome ... when sober

Bashar 16 Aug 2007 18:31

There is no question that Sid is the best HC that PA ever saw. He had all the qualities that you'd want in an HC.

During my time in alliance commands I worked with the vast majority of people listed on here, and none of them hold anything next to Sid. Whilst many of them were excellent HC, and the sort of people you'd never ask to replace, the difference with Sid was that he had the complete package.

Tesla 16 Aug 2007 18:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bashar
There is no question that Sid is the best HC that PA ever saw. He had all the qualities that you'd want in an HC.

During my time in alliance commands I worked with the vast majority of people listed on here, and none of them hold anything next to Sid. Whilst many of them were excellent HC, and the sort of people you'd never ask to replace, the difference with Sid was that he had the complete package.

While there is no doubt Sid is one of the best, saying that there is no question that he is the best HC that PA ever saw is a bit naive. For one he has lost several rounds, secondly its hard to compare leaderstyles and decide which is actually the best.
You could say that you think he is the best though, that would be an entirely different thing.. :)

Bashar 16 Aug 2007 18:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tesla
While there is no doubt Sid is one of the best, saying that there is no question that he is the best HC that PA ever saw is a bit naive. For one he has lost several rounds, secondly its hard to compare leaderstyles and decide which is actually the best.
You could say that you think he is the best though, that would be an entirely different thing.. :)

Nearly everybody I have ever known who was in an alliance with Sid and in other alliances says that Sid is the best. Also, nobody else managed the same amount of success, nor to come close to having the same amount of respect. The only people who seem to argue the point are people who were never in an alliance with him, or people who got on the wrong side of him. To me, that is enough to be convincing.

Furyous 16 Aug 2007 19:37

Sid - #1 by far.
Germania, mazz, Virall*, AD and Bashar are all men after my own heart and superb HC material (*if active).

And I'll get shot down for this, but Yeh (for his failigs) did a class job back in Quha IMO.

lizardking 16 Aug 2007 20:28

Basse, MacTanzu, Jurgen, Kaifux

During my time in these games I saw many "bright" fellas with good visions. But there are normally only just the few who can be the visionary while carrying them into practise. These 4 carry teh quality, but ofc everyone has their own flaws. Basse being maybe abit too nice. Mac with his godlike vision of himself. Jurgen the ego and kaifux having abit of mix of all the above.

Only I am perfect.

Leinad 16 Aug 2007 20:51

Tesla

P.S.: i was ofc not forced to say this!!1111one 8[

lokken 16 Aug 2007 21:12

Generally the HC I've enjoyed playing with/playing for the most are the ones I respect as people and who I can hold a decent conversation with that isn't planetarion.

Quote:

Nearly everybody I have ever known who was in an alliance with Sid and in other alliances says that Sid is the best. Also, nobody else managed the same amount of success, nor to come close to having the same amount of respect. The only people who seem to argue the point are people who were never in an alliance with him, or people who got on the wrong side of him. To me, that is enough to be convincing.
Sid is the best player - I wouldn't want to be under his command though. As an alliance partner Sid can provide a very productive relationship but I don't think I'd enjoy speaking with him outside of planetarion. He probably hasn't got much nice to say about me to be honest.

lokken 16 Aug 2007 21:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veil05
lolololololololz.

edit: you're hilarious.

But sadly also accurate, so not a troll. :)

Foxman 16 Aug 2007 22:35

well personaly i feel theres no doubt, sid was simply the best, and i feel i got a rather good background to comment on that ;)

Edit: Negrep without leaving your nick ftw :D

Kenny 17 Aug 2007 12:30

you guys got I was talking about Sid, right?