Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Storyboard (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=196431)

Tealas 6 May 2008 16:22

Storyboard

I think most people will know how it works, but for those out there who don't, here goes:

The storyboard is a story line where someone starts a story and then leaves it open, the next person can reply and continue the story, leading the story in the strangest of twists and turns :)

If you dont like the/a storyboard, then dont post and dont read, this is for the people who are interested in it and think it fun. Dont ruin it for others because you dont like it.

Rules:
Continue where the other left of, twisting it where-ever you want the story to go.
No offensive language, racial discrimination or whatever wouldnt be allowed anyway.

----------It Starts----------
In a galaxy far, far, far, very far, but not completely out of the universe away, here was a commander called....

Ultimate Newbie 6 May 2008 16:33

Re: Storyboard

Alas, i am concerned where the regular posters of GD will take such a story. Perhaps its just me, but this thread, and the 3 word thread as well, is really just trolling??

Perhaps i'm one of those people who arent contributing to the story and should have gone away...

All Systems Go 6 May 2008 17:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
Alas, i am concerned where the regular posters of GD will take such a story.

A lengthy jail term for all involved, I'd imagine.

Ultimate Newbie 6 May 2008 17:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by All Systems Go
A lengthy jail term for all involved, I'd imagine.

Indeed.
Good thing that i'm not a regular GD poster then, huh :p.

All Systems Go 6 May 2008 17:32

'Guilty by association.'

Ultimate Newbie 6 May 2008 18:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by All Systems Go
'Guilty by association.'

haha!

:(

Tomkat 6 May 2008 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tealas

----------It Starts----------
In a galaxy far, far, far, very far, but not completely out of the universe away, here was a commander called....

...Yahwe. He was not a kind man, nor a pleasant man. In fact, some were not even sure if he was a man. He was quite mad though - his only order for his troops was to "round up every boy taller than 6 foot. The rest can burn". The problem with this plan...

Yahwe 6 May 2008 19:57

was finding enough olive oil

Tealas 6 May 2008 23:08

to bake all the food they had stocked for making chinese, so they desided to have a BBQ, the problem here was...

Alessio 6 May 2008 23:46

that noone actually knew what a BBQ was..

Hebdomad 7 May 2008 12:32

Has GD gone through some kind of content wormhole. Is this some kind of Dutch plot to destroy society at its root? Is there some kind of hidden irony in these threads. Is this man actually the head of Mensa and he's here to test us? Who's sent me a private message? All these are good questions.

Tomkat 7 May 2008 18:39

GD has been destroyed by over-cynicism and one-upmanship. It's been heading that way for a long time :(

PB was a nice alternative, but is a little too friendly and welcoming (it can be irritating). If only there was a healthy middle-ground!

Yahwe 7 May 2008 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomkat
GD has been destroyed by over-cynicism and one-upmanship. It's been heading that way for a long time :(

PB was a nice alternative, but is a little too friendly and welcoming (it can be irritating). If only there was a healthy middle-ground!

GD hasn't changed.

you've always been shit and you always say shit like this

Hebdomad 8 May 2008 20:38

Quote:

Word has it that your girlfriend has a healthy middle-ground.

Tomkat 8 May 2008 22:53

That doesn't even make any sense :confused:

KoeN 9 May 2008 10:39

tom your sister didn't contact me for a while. is she ok?

Tomkat 10 May 2008 11:09

In her words, "I've put that ugly ginger freak who found me through your facebook page on ignore. Can you not get your weird internet friends to talk to me please".

(she's probably blocked you)

Mzyxptlk 10 May 2008 11:24

The horn syndrome strikes again.

Dead_Meat 10 May 2008 14:13

Quote:

In her words, "I've put that ugly ginger freak who found me through your facebook page on ignore. Can you not get your weird internet friends to talk to me please".

(she's probably blocked you)

How tall is your sister?