Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   HIV-man shags underaged girls shocker (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=194688)

Tietäjä 12 Jun 2007 14:33

HIV-man shags underaged girls shocker

I mean, what the ****. There's more of it in Finnish and Swedish magazines, but you get the clue. An HIV-positive man at his thirties has had sex with 130 or so underage women, including "illegal" beef. He got caught when his landlord found some footage (don't ask why, I don't know) from his flat of him having sex with a minor. I understand that the victims are Swedish and thus probably intellectually inferior, but what makes a thirteen-year-old girl have unprotected sex with a 30-y-o who is clearly getting it all taped up. And this isn't just one moronic girl, but there's plenty of them. I mean, shitloads. The man kept a diary with detailed information of them all, including their boyfriends, families, and so on. He snared them on some Swedish online dating service. Clearly, the man's a cassanova with a STD, but the amount of tiny beef he slept with is just amazing. (He claims he only had sex with two of them without a rubber, but then again two have already caught it, and ten are waiting for results, so he's probably bummed a lot of them without protection).

What caps it, is that they weren't all having "surprise sex", ie. rape, but just happily plowing legs open for the AIDS guy to pounce on them without a condom. I'm not sure if it's okay to say that if you do that you really do get what you're asking for.

Rinoa 12 Jun 2007 14:49

Re: HIV-man shags underaged girls shocker

Anyone with a name that reminds me of Lestor Pigget is not a good thing

Sharur 12 Jun 2007 15:06

He's got game.

In all seriousness; that's sick, in a bad way. When are they cutting off his balls?

All Systems Go 12 Jun 2007 16:22

Tietäjä 12 Jun 2007 16:22

Well, they published his picture in a Swedish magazine, Aftonbladet. So I reckon if he doesn't get castrated before he hits jail, he'll probably be up for a bit of a spanking there.

I hear paedophiles aren't very popular around those spots.

Structural Integrity 12 Jun 2007 16:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tietäjä
at his thirties has had sex with 130 or so underage women, including "illegal" beef.

Damn man... I must be doing something wrong or so.

robban1 12 Jun 2007 16:27

wellcome to sweden, here you can do wtf you want and get away with it... he prolly is gonna get sent to a mentally hospital and beeing released a year after as all other shitheads does here

Tietäjä 12 Jun 2007 16:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
Damn man... I must be doing something wrong or so.

I know, I'm like almost waiting to be thirty so I can have a try at all those barely-legal teen booties. Shame I bet once I get to my thirties I'm old, bitter, married, and can't be arsed to. (Disclaimer: I wasn't planning on hitting the illegal beef market with HIV surprise though).

Knight Theamion 12 Jun 2007 17:27

Anything above 16 is legal and tbh they start to get really naughty at 16/17 .... so why bother with the illegal meet market?

Tietäjä 12 Jun 2007 17:40

You go ask him. Maybe he wanted to spread the joy - and HIV - around for the young ones too.

Structural Integrity 12 Jun 2007 17:48

Quote:

You go ask him. Maybe he wanted to spread the joy - and HIV - around for the young ones too.

Such a noble thought

Dante Hicks 12 Jun 2007 18:11

Quote:

but what makes a thirteen-year-old girl have unprotected sex with a 30-y-o

Some might argue that 13 year old's might not have the intellectual or emotional maturity to defend themselves against the advances of someone who obviously had some sort of charm (or just persistence). Either way, I'm not really sure I understand the question. Maybe he just seemed like a nice guy, who knows?

milo 12 Jun 2007 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Some might argue that 13 year old's might not have the intellectual or emotional maturity to defend themselves against the advances of someone who obviously had some sort of charm (or just persistence).

Those types of people probably want to invade spain and convert their hedonistic barbaric natives to civilisation.

BTW reading elsewhere about this case, he apparently used the nick 'Hot Boy' when chatting up these girls. And there i was thinking internet satire was not related to reality :(

Dante Hicks 12 Jun 2007 19:05

Well military action probably is justified against Spain, but I doubt one would want to invade them. It's practically Africa for god's sake.

Tietäjä 12 Jun 2007 19:06

Didn't the Muslims inhabit most of it before the Pope decided it belongs to the white man?

Dante Hicks 12 Jun 2007 19:07

Quote:

Didn't the Muslims inhabit most of it before the Pope decided it belongs to the white man?

Well it was a Roman province before the Moors invaded, but it was 1300 years ago, I think we can let bygones be bygones.

Yahwe 12 Jun 2007 19:48

Quote:

Well it was a Roman province before the Moors invaded, but it was 1300 years ago, I think we can let bygones be bygones.

and it was cathaginian before that!!!

land rights for phoenicians!!!!

Alessio 13 Jun 2007 01:48

HIV is the key to success in your sex life.
That's why Africans and Yahwe have more sex then the average European.

Tactitus 13 Jun 2007 03:11

Quote:

The Moors took Spain from the Goths, who took it from the Vandals, who took it from the Romans. Roman rule in Spain essentially ended in the fifth century (Justinian re-established a toehold in southern Spain in the sixth century but it was short lived). The Moors invaded Spain in the eighth century.

JonnyBGood 13 Jun 2007 07:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tactitus
The Moors took Spain from the Goths

Visigoths
Quote:

who took it from the Vandals
And suevi and alans.

History is fun :)

Tietäjä 13 Jun 2007 13:31

To go back to the subject, according to Dagens Nyheter, two more HIV-cassanovas have been unveiled in Sweden. Another, a 27-y-o male is suspected to have infected three women with the virus, and another, 35-y-o has evidently mugged and raped two women, at 16 and 47, both found HIV positive.

GO SWEDEN! (albeit, evidently they've not gotten near the 130 partners).

isildurx 13 Jun 2007 14:12

Sweden has pretty much the finest looking women in the world so ya cant blame them :(

Tietäjä 13 Jun 2007 14:21

Seems they are the most careless and giving, too. Too bad the AIDS figures are going to be on the rise.

KoeN 13 Jun 2007 14:23

i know one swedish woman. she sleep around quite a lot too, so i warned her now. :p

All Systems Go 13 Jun 2007 17:33

Quote:

To go back to the subject, according to Dagens Nyheter, two more HIV-cassanovas have been unveiled in Sweden. Another, a 27-y-o male is suspected to have infected three women with the virus, and another, 35-y-o has evidently mugged and raped two women, at 16 and 47, both found HIV positive.

GO SWEDEN! (albeit, evidently they've not gotten near the 130 partners).

I'm pretty sure (although I can't prove it) that these kinds of things go on rather regularly and that when three happen at the same time it's only because one became popular so the press has 'dug-up' (i.e. phoned the police) information about the others. the result is that they can be morally indignant about the downfall of society and sell more of whatever it is that they are selling.

I've not yet seen al of tony Blairs speech regarding the media, but what little I have heard seemed bang on the nose.

Allfather 13 Jun 2007 18:21

Damn, not enough that I'm outed in the papers, now they have to drag my sex life onto the forums also :(

Illuvatar 18 Jun 2007 15:22

thats just sick to be honest regarding the fact that it wasnt a single case where it happened. More "interesting" would be for how many years he whored around with these kids while he knew about his hiv virus...shock horror!

Soulblighter 18 Jun 2007 17:23

In the Netherlands there was a case of a 2 gay lovers who held parties. At these parties they infected other gay or bisexual persons with HIV. It was a quite shocking story. Considering it also involved married men etc. Whats even worse is that one of the two worked in some hospital of sorts. Also they naturall both had Aids.

neptis arcos 18 Jun 2007 22:29

OK i do not usually post hear. look at my sig for the reason

but i saw this topic. and had to post to say just this

who the f**K would ever want to do that. it is completely and utterly sick . and the guy should get his M***RF***ing balls chopped of and shoved down his dam throught .

and this is me seining of until i get proper respect (not this stupid forum s*** . with the green and red Barr's) proper respect

good by and good luck with this game . and forums

Dante Hicks 18 Jun 2007 22:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by neptis arcos
who the f**K would ever want to do that.

Well, it's possible that the guy is pretty ****ed up from what's happened to him. If I found out that I was dying (yeah, I know AIDS isn't a death sentence in the developed world, but you know what I mean) then I might lose it. You could certainly see how a misanthropic nihilism could develop as a response.

This is not to justify his actions obviously, it sounds like (if this is all true and was conclusively proven in some sort of trial) that it might be best if he was put to sleep as it were. But I don't think you can assume he was just pure evil or whatever. The world is pretty ****ed up, and some of the people who go round doing some of the most ****ed up stuff have often had pretty ****ed up lives themselves.

neptis arcos 18 Jun 2007 23:47

Quote:

Well, it's possible that the guy is pretty ****ed up from what's happened to him. If I found out that I was dying (yeah, I know AIDS isn't a death sentence in the developed world, but you know what I mean) then I might lose it. You could certainly see how a misanthropic nihilism could develop as a response.

yes that is understandable. folk at that stage . f they are or think they are going to die . will do things they will never have thought they would have dun if they were to put it a blunt way not dying

Quote:

This is not to justify his actions obviously, it sounds like (if this is all true and was conclusively proven in some sort of trial) that it might be best if he was put to sleep as it were. But I don't think you can assume he was just pure evil or whatever. The world is pretty ****ed up, and some of the people who go round doing some of the most ****ed up stuff have often had pretty ****ed up lives themselves.

o i understand that all to well, i now a person that had dun the same thing . He was in the same academy class as ME. he was not an evil person . he was a very nice person ., but one day he did just snap. under some sort of presher. i was only later i found out what was happening . (i will not go into it . ) but it was similar to this . he is now serving a very long sentence in jail . for what he did . rightly so i might add . but it douse go to prove . what you said . by folk don't have to be evil . just a ****ed up thing will have happened to them

Sharur 19 Jun 2007 10:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by neptis arcos
and this is me seining of until i get proper respect (not this stupid forum s*** . with the green and red Barr's) proper respect

You could always try to type proper English, nobody respects an illiterate. It's right there on the list after fatties.

Bane 19 Jun 2007 10:48

And before Swedish people.

;)

All Systems Go 19 Jun 2007 18:09

Well this thread is about to go off the rails, big time.

Knight Theamion 19 Jun 2007 20:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soulblighter
In the Netherlands there was a case of a 2 gay lovers who held parties. At these parties they infected other gay or bisexual persons with HIV. It was a quite shocking story. Considering it also involved married men etc. Whats even worse is that one of the two worked in some hospital of sorts. Also they naturall both had Aids.

Yeah, that was really weird.

Although, everybody sexual appetite nowadays seem to go more and more to the edge.

neptis arcos 20 Jun 2007 00:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by eletist prick
You could always try to type proper English, nobody respects an illiterate. It's right there on the list after fatties.

what after disrespectful pricks and eletists

and actually . it is not an absolute necessity. just preferable

and for the last time ans all systems go knows this already . i am not as capable as every one else in spelling and grammar

i now exactly what i want to say . but it douse not come out in the way i would like when i type it . so

well good by

and i wish allot of sour luck to this elitist forum

good by agen

Sharur 20 Jun 2007 09:15

What?

nightblades 21 Jun 2007 23:32

I think what he means is . He is fed up with this Bord's elitist ways

And wishes you all to go to hell.

that's what i think

Knight Theamion 22 Jun 2007 09:02

sounds fair, he can go with us.

JonnyBGood 22 Jun 2007 09:42

I can't believe any human being actually sat at their computer and typed out the sequence of words and smileys in neptis arcos' signature. Like seriously cannot believe it.

Knight Theamion 22 Jun 2007 10:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I can't believe any human being actually sat at their computer and typed out the sequence of words and smileys in neptis arcos' signature. Like seriously cannot believe it.

It's a matter of faith, bro'

nightblades 22 Jun 2007 12:15

if he believes what he types then he will type it .
and since the rule hear strictly expres . that you are not allowed to flame on this Bord . the Sig is free of that restriction . . i have seen worse on other boards

Demon Dave 22 Jun 2007 20:54

nightblades = neptis arcos.

There cannot be two people with spelling as bad as that and who also put a space between the end word of a sentence and the full stop. I will not accept that there are two people as retarded as that

JonnyBGood 22 Jun 2007 22:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demon Dave

A quick investigation reveals this to be true.

Cannon_Fodder 23 Jun 2007 12:24

I got him into the red!

:hifive:

Knight Theamion 23 Jun 2007 12:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demon Dave

There cannot be two people with spelling as bad as that and who also put a space between the end word of a sentence and the full stop. I will not accept that there are two people as retarded as that

Kurashima , the midget , does it too . Really .

Demon Dave 23 Jun 2007 14:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
Kurashima , the midget , does it too . Really .

I've never noticed him do it

Yahwe 23 Jun 2007 20:10

neptis reminds me of the way rick111 typed when he wanted to most upset nod.

All Systems Go 23 Jun 2007 20:23

they just can't stay away. No matter how much they try not to, they always come back for more.

that's the GD effect.

nightblades 24 Jun 2007 19:19

can you lot not just acsept the fact that i have tryed my hardest. and have aculy improved a bit if not a small bit. just acsept me for the way i am . i hoped to make a fresh start hear