Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I'm being sad again... (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=188997)

Blastoderm 23 Dec 2005 01:54

I'm being sad again...

but since it's Christmas, thought I'd share who came around to purchase stuff from my store:

Edgar Davids of Tottenham Hotspur (and Holland whenever selected) came in on the 15th to buy a charger or something. His missus was quite pretty AND he asked for a discount indirectly (the charger was only £9.99). One of the supervisors said I'd give you a very, very good discount if you bought a contract. He said he'd come back another time for the contract and bought the charger at full price (the guy earns at least £20k per week (only Ragnarak can confirm)).

Michael Essien of Chelsea came in on the 20th. I can't remember what he wanted but he got pestered by my colleagues (Arsenal fans) for being a "cheat". Made me laugh.

This guy however impressed me the most though. Came in today and bought a pay as you go phone (and locked his bicylce at a lampost outside the store).

P.S. I forgot to take photos of the footballers. There was too much of a hype when they walked in.

eJohn 23 Dec 2005 02:19

Re: I'm being sad again...

I appreciate the boris love in the same way there was rightfully love for the information minister. Im going to be thoroughly dissapointed when people genuinly vote for the tories and him though :(

meglamaniac 23 Dec 2005 03:17

Viva la Boris!
Did he do anything silly?

Boogster 23 Dec 2005 03:30

I wish I had Boris's mullet.

pig 23 Dec 2005 04:02

perks of the job eh...

Blastoderm 23 Dec 2005 12:38

He didn't do anything silly I'm afraid. He did paid by American Express and you could say I've got his "autograph" for signing the pdq slip. Also I've got his card details but I'm not going to do anything silly. :p

Rids 24 Dec 2005 02:17

You should have dived into both of them with a dreadful sliding challenge.

Davids being a man would have shook your hand, pat you on the back, and kicked you so far up in the air you'd be shitting on seagulls.

Essein would probably have cried like a bitch, swore at you, and then tried to aputate your leg from the knee down.

and omg, much <3 for Boris.

Demon Dave 24 Dec 2005 03:36

what network and what phone did Boris get?

Cannon_Fodder 24 Dec 2005 13:24

omg omg did you squeal like a little girl when boris talked to you?

Kurashima 24 Dec 2005 16:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rids
You should have dived into both of them with a dreadful sliding challenge.

Davids being a man would have shook your hand, pat you on the back, and kicked you so far up in the air you'd be shitting on seagulls.

Essein would probably have cried like a bitch, swore at you, and then tried to aputate your leg from the knee down.

and omg, much <3 for Boris.

Whilst Pires / Lauren / Reyes would have noted the intent in your eye, and thrown themselves to the ground the moment they entered the shop.

KaneED 24 Dec 2005 20:47

Do you know what his phone number is?

Blastoderm 25 Dec 2005 15:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demon Dave
what network and what phone did Boris get?

Motorola V220. On Orange.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaneED
Do you know what his phone number is?

I can look up for it in our system when I get back to work. :devil:

Lupin 29 Dec 2005 02:55

boris?