Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   brave man died along whit the time we had the time all of it (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=195845)

Bbud2 18 Dec 2007 14:53

brave man died along whit the time we had the time all of it

I delete several posts every day by you because they are completely irrelevant.

I have been besieged by calls from other users to ban you. I don't want to do that. However, my patience is now wearing thin and I shall have to ask you to fulfil a list of requirements.

1) All posts to be on-topic and relevant to the active discussions in the thread that they're in.

2) No mention of lokken or anyone/anything else from the days of BlueTuba. Everyone is sick of it and no-one cares.

3) Spell-check all of your posts to try to make them understandable. I realise that English may not be your first language but this is an English-language forum. Many other users here do not have English as their native language, yet manage fine. If the only way for you to produce understandable posts is for someone who speaks fluent English to read them first, then do that.

been for nearly 2 month , over than 8 years yearly pa ship chek , so if i come around i will insinuate thing , i will not make gramar chek unless you can put a tread that would be something else than a waste of time .(i get 5-10 gramar on 100 word) been whriting that already good . P.S. you had a spyware pa that infected pc before .

by reading all tread i can see answer on the side so am good , am not speaking to evry1 , but in time you should figure it out .

we are not in high school , i will not whrite my insult directly but i will ue so retoric action . such as this tread actualy mean :

burn in heel you jack ass , i do not like to be directly spoken unless you say hi how are you , defence attack , retal . i did like won a round , ya so what i didnt really played it either . ya multied in past who care i didnt use a proxy to change the look of my pc so i can get 10 account and bring allaince to top 100 .
If you cannot answer a tread nicely and need to vote me out its up to you .
but if you cannot look over a tread that mean you actualy think the forum is your theyr for . kick ban me , or kill the forum like what happen in some allaince .

now if it is only the way i speak to you , well remeber that the meat in front of you get slain , ppl like do it . you feeded , gave water , like the rabbit i had .so that is about how i can see anyone that will not speak is mind. :D brake em if you want theyr is 31 of em , i got 1 removed to many cs is bad for the bak.

i will not really start of girl matter wich might be in aim atm . but personaly i do not share human contact that much because after a while i usualy see that the only thing nic i can do if f you , since conversation and game playing person do not seem to be around me , or some mistical power make the dum.

i highly advice you to delete this , i be gone for a few time dont really have nothing else to say that the way you can shape the next round , i took the time to speak to make something to read , small mostly funny tread was what i ment .

i dont see hat was funny about fubal mail so i care to post here .
i knew lokken , spinner, phil , zokum , i saw assasin been born , kinda got use to your kind ... still used to be more usefull bak then , i know am old but ....

reason i answer newt about multing i beta i was making a point and theyr for shouldnt have been earsed .

Sharur 18 Dec 2007 14:55

Re: brave man died along whit the time we had the time all of it

Epic thread.

GReaper 18 Dec 2007 15:07

I was shocked when I started reading the first sentence that I could understand what he was saying! Then I realised that it was a copy/paste of what someone has said in PM. :(

Bbud2 18 Dec 2007 15:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by GReaper
I was shocked when I started reading the first sentence that I could understand what he was saying! Then I realised that it was a copy/paste of what someone has said in PM. :(

its a quote , dumass a quote , that a mail , i you read what he is saying , you can see he usong official power so theyr for it has o be in a positio of power , so it must be forum mail

Appocomaster 18 Dec 2007 15:21

quotes are generally put in quotes as you demonstrated with GReaper.

He's been contacted by quite a few people and takes the matter quite seriously. It's not an abuse of power.

furball 18 Dec 2007 15:24

To be clear, it's what I said in PM.

Since Bbud2 has waived his right to privacy in this matter, I'm going to post the entire content of the PM that I sent him rather than just what he's copied here. For those wondering, the post that I mentioned came from this thread, a recruitment thread on AR.

Quote:

Originally Posted by furball
What were you thinking with this post?!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bbud2
please to meet you ....
think you can survive me?

http://www.yatahonga.com/image-reve,...ces,33214.html

In addition, you've been posting a lot of terrible spammy posts recently. You've stopped using a spell-checker as was requested. I delete several posts every day by you because they are completely irrelevant.

I have been besieged by calls from other users to ban you. I don't want to do that. However, my patience is now wearing thin and I shall have to ask you to fulfil a list of requirements.

1) All posts to be on-topic and relevant to the active discussions in the thread that they're in.

2) No mention of lokken or anyone/anything else from the days of BlueTuba. Everyone is sick of it and no-one cares.

3) Spell-check all of your posts to try to make them understandable. I realise that English may not be your first language but this is an English-language forum. Many other users here do not have English as their native language, yet manage fine. If the only way for you to produce understandable posts is for someone who speaks fluent English to read them first, then do that.

If you cannot do these things then I shall have to ban you. It is unfortunate, but this is the result of your posting.

furball

Bbud2, you started posting at the end of October. Since mid-November, I've had calls to ban you. People can't stand your posting because it's incomprehensible. I have been almost the only person who has said not to ban you. I've tried to give you chance after chance in the hope that you'll improve your posting. I delete posts of yours every day without complaint, in the hope that you'll get the idea. Evidently you haven't.

The PM I sent to you today wasn't funny because it wasn't supposed to be funny. It was the result of growing frustrations with you and your posting, for the reasons I listed in the PM. We're all sick of it.

Quote:

burn in heel you jack ass , i do not like to be directly spoken unless you say hi how are you , defence attack , retal .

So this is how I'm repaid. So that's it. I'm done. And so are you.

Achilles 18 Dec 2007 16:21

A massive blow to the community to be sure.

pablissimo 18 Dec 2007 16:36

Quote:

burn in heel you jack ass

Awesome.

Yahwe 18 Dec 2007 20:36

furball would make a lovely traffic warden

Yahwe 18 Dec 2007 20:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by horn
the constant lokken attacks are basically really funny and should be allowed to stay if he improves the rest of his act. and by improve i mean dumb down for those who aren't living life on the bleeding edge comedy realm like me and my pal bbud here....

you are as new as he is.

(and i can feel how much you hate that truth)

Deffeh 18 Dec 2007 20:55

do u think u and him could 'b buds' haha

G.K Zhukov 19 Dec 2007 01:06

What took you so long furball?

And can you delete yahwe while your at it?

Hebdomad 19 Dec 2007 04:08

I suppose we could have banned him only from GD. Isn't AD wont to these kind of posts :confused:

You Are Gay 19 Dec 2007 10:34

I don't understand how bud can't be a gimmick account. You get used to how foreign (non-native english speakers) folk write and i can't recognise where he's from. Maybe he's foreign, dyselxic AND stupid. Whatever the case i'd rather he was gone.

All Systems Go 19 Dec 2007 13:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by You Are Gay
I don't understand how bud can't be a gimmick account. You get used to how foreign (non-native english speakers) folk write and i can't recognise where he's from. Maybe he's foreign, dyselxic AND stupid. Whatever the case i'd rather he was gone.

He's Canadian.

Phil^ 19 Dec 2007 14:25

there is nothing wrong with canadians.
french canadians however...

All Systems Go 19 Dec 2007 14:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil^

Quote:

am acutaly waiting a answer , i been refused a rifle before , since the judged that by my area i would only need a bow and had a small criminal file bak then . and that since i didnt had a real job , i couldnt afford to go hunt that far . most place in quebec do not allow rifle hunting , unless your near usa , but than again the deer over theyr in man feed so it will be bigger

pablissimo 19 Dec 2007 21:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil^

eh

Achilles 19 Dec 2007 22:11

He's racist against French people, obviously. The canadian thing is just a not-so-clever smokescreen.

JonnyBGood 19 Dec 2007 22:19

The utterly amazing thing about bbud is that even getting past the grammatical and spelling errors he's batshit insane. I've translated bbud in quotation marks, my comments follow.

Quote:

been for nearly 2 month , over than 8 years yearly pa ship chek , so if i come around i will insinuate thing , i will not make gramar chek unless you can put a tread that would be something else than a waste of time .(i get 5-10 gramar on 100 word) been whriting that already good . P.S. you had a spyware pa that infected pc before .

"I have been on the forums currently for nearly 2 months and over 8 years in PA and I will not bother to check my grammar as the forums don't deserve it. I make 5 or 10 grammar mistakes every 100 words and I'm improving/this is already good. PA used spyware and infected my PC."

First PA only started seven years ago, the second half of that paragraph is horribly disconnected and the last sentence just makes no sense.

Quote:

by reading all tread i can see answer on the side so am good , am not speaking to evry1 , but in time you should figure it out .
I have absolutely no idea what this means, something about he can see answers on the side by reading threads then he seems to be making a point about himself not speaking to everyone but follows it with a comment directed at either furball or GD in general.

Quote:

we are not in high school , i will not whrite my insult directly but i will ue so retoric action . such as this tread actualy mean :
"We're not in high school so I won't insult you directly but I will use words."

Nonsensical.

Quote:

burn in heel you jack ass , i do not like to be directly spoken unless you say hi how are you , defence attack , retal . i did like won a round , ya so what i didnt really played it either . ya multied in past who care i didnt use a proxy to change the look of my pc so i can get 10 account and bring allaince to top 100 .
"Burn in hell you jackass, I don't like people talking to me unless it's about PA. I won a round and didn't really play it. You multied in the past and I didn't."

Quote:

If you cannot answer a tread nicely and need to vote me out its up to you .
but if you cannot look over a tread that mean you actualy think the forum is your theyr for . kick ban me , or kill the forum like what happen in some allaince .
"If you can't be civil in a thread and need to vote me out it's up to you but if you can't deal with threads like this you think you own the forums. Ban me and kill the forums like what happened in an alliance/some alliances".

Quote:

now if it is only the way i speak to you , well remeber that the meat in front of you get slain , ppl like do it . you feeded , gave water , like the rabbit i had .so that is about how i can see anyone that will not speak is mind. :D brake em if you want theyr is 31 of em , i got 1 removed to many cs is bad for the bak.
"If your only problem is the way I communicate then <something utterly unintelligible about killing animals and rabbits and 31 of something (maybe rabbits?) and he got one removed>

Quote:

i will not really start of girl matter wich might be in aim atm . but personaly i do not share human contact that much because after a while i usualy see that the only thing nic i can do if f you , since conversation and game playing person do not seem to be around me , or some mistical power make the dum.
"You might be talking about girls but I don't talk to other people/girls that often as after a while the only thing I can do is **** them because interesting people in conversation or who play games [that he's interested in?] aren't near him or something else makes them dumb."

Quote:

i highly advice you to delete this , i be gone for a few time dont really have nothing else to say that the way you can shape the next round , i took the time to speak to make something to read , small mostly funny tread was what i ment .
This is actually relatively intelligible.

Quote:

i dont see hat was funny about fubal mail so i care to post here .
i knew lokken , spinner, phil , zokum , i saw assasin been born , kinda got use to your kind ... still used to be more usefull bak then , i know am old but ....

reason i answer newt about multing i beta i was making a point and theyr for shouldnt have been earsed .
"I don't see what was funny about this pm so I posted it here. I knew whoever back in the day, I'm used to people like you, you/I were more useful back then and I know I'm old but..."

"The reason I replied to newt about multiing was because [somehow this became "beta" in his post] I was making a point [about multiing presumably] and therefore it shouldn't have been erased."

If anyone wants to offer alternative translations I'm really interested to see what they have to say. Especially with that bit about rabbits. That's just bizzare.

dda 19 Dec 2007 23:17

Is Bbud2 French, Canadian or Asian?

We recently fired an Asian French Canadian at my office. However, she was intelligable. However, there may have been something in her past about rabbit killing. I'm not sure but could look into it.

Sharur 20 Dec 2007 08:58

Quote:

now if it is only the way i speak to you , well remeber that the meat in front of you get slain , ppl like do it . you feeded , gave water , like the rabbit i had .so that is about how i can see anyone that will not speak is mind. brake em if you want theyr is 31 of em , i got 1 removed to many cs is bad for the bak.

I can't really translate it, since I think he invented a whole new use for grammar and stuff. But I can give you the foundation of my interpretation:

- "If our/your problem with him is the way he speaks to us, we need to remember that the meat we eat needs to be killed for us, people like him do it for us. "
==> Apparently he's a hunter, but he also said he can't be around guns so I'm guessing he hunts with bow and arrow. I think he wants us to respect him because he kills animals for a living. Why he linked the way he speaks to his profession is beyond me, maybe all french-canadian hunters are total nutjobs and that's the way to communicate amongst eachother? Can you imagine a whole forum of people like him? I want in on it.

- "You feeded me, gave me water like the rabbit I had. So that's how I see anybody that won't speak his mind."
==> An interpretation is that we made him the way he is? How existentialist of him. I'm not sure how he sees anybody that won't speak his mind, maybe he compares people that won't speak their mind to rabbits? This is surely one of his more profound lines and will require further discussion.

- "Break them if you want, I have 31, I removed 1 because I had problems with my back caused by playing too much Counter-Strike".
==> This will need somebody with more knowledge about the human body, he used to have 32 of them. What does a person have 32 of that has to do with his back? Discuss.

Either way I think the things Bbud2 wrote will be studied for many years to come.

Androme 20 Dec 2007 09:03

i think he was just using a really bad bbud2-to-english translation website

Mistwraith 20 Dec 2007 09:10

now i am english and completely understand that english grammer is a terribly hard thing to learn and mistakes by non speakers should be tolerated but..

I have a member who was orginally native asian, has moved from Hong Kong to holland and has learned that language and still has managed to learn what i would concider excellent english and is still trying to correct his grammer to this day so he can blog in english.
I've had other members who's skills in english have not been good and via irc they have made great efforts to get better, and in the end have been able to construct if not perfect but understandable sentances.
Bbud2 seems to have made no effort at all to make improvements or asked for help.
I completely understand furballs frustration, if you want to be part of a community in which the 1st laungauge is one you dont know that well, you make an effort to make sense in that langauge.

Desse 20 Dec 2007 13:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharur
I- "Break them if you want, I have 31, I removed 1 because I had problems with my back caused by playing too much Counter-Strike".
==> This will need somebody with more knowledge about the human body, he used to have 32 of them. What does a person have 32 of that has to do with his back? Discuss.

Normally humans have 33 vertebrae, but considering his other babble, he would probably have gotten this number incorrect.

However, I have no idea how he would be able to remove one.

Alki 20 Dec 2007 13:47

why ban him, he is simply fantastic, i imagine him as a little jer in his mud hut only around people who have never learned english :(

All Systems Go 20 Dec 2007 17:12

Quote:

If your problem with me is the way I type, you should remember that you need people like me to do all the dirty tasks like killing animals for you to eat. Today I ate rabbit. I will continue to speak my mind (lol) even if you don't like it. I have only 31 vertabre left because I spend all day playing CS whilst sitting in an uncomfortable position so I needed an operation to remove some.

derry 23 Dec 2007 21:21

i'm still trying to understand what the title means... but even after several days i can't figure it out :p

Tomkat 23 Dec 2007 22:12

Everyone can probably guess what my opinion on this is so I won't bother complaining (nothing is ever done about it anyway), but this is the best statement in the thread:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yahwe
furball would make a lovely traffic warden

Tomkat 23 Dec 2007 22:13

Oh by the way 0.64 posts per day is hardly "spamming", furby :)

furball 24 Dec 2007 01:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomkat
Oh by the way 0.64 posts per day is hardly "spamming", furby :)

He only started regularly posting at the end of October :)

Tomkat 24 Dec 2007 01:45

3.55 posts per day is hardly "spamming", furby :)

furball 24 Dec 2007 01:50

Quote:

3.55 posts per day is hardly "spamming", furby :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by furball
I delete several posts every day by you because they are completely irrelevant

Tom, stop being an arse.

Tomkat 24 Dec 2007 01:52

I'm done. And so are you.

Hebdomad 25 Dec 2007 21:17

Re: The topic

Who is this erstwhile brave man? Was bud bravely exhorting his unconventional wisdom and did this cause his GD death? Does he see time as his perennial enemy? Answers on a postcard.

vuLgAr 28 Dec 2007 06:31

Orr i only really read the forums because Bbud2 was so funny, wether he could write in English or not wasn't the point, he tried and that's what made it such great reading, it was fun while it lasted and gl to Bbud2 hope to see your amazing post's somewhere soon. You made me laugh and im sure you made others too so job well done.

Sharur 28 Dec 2007 08:46

He tried? I wonder what it'd look like if he didn't try.

Marilyn Manson 28 Dec 2007 14:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by dda
Is Bbud2 French, Canadian or Asian?

White, black, yellow, green or blue, he's still a ****tard.

Mzyxptlk 28 Dec 2007 18:34

You forgot purple, you racist.

Tomkat 28 Dec 2007 19:00

Bbud is pretty much exactly like Hiro Nakamora and furball is Mr. Bennett h8ing all over him ;(

MikeB 28 Dec 2007 22:07

seriously, why would people complain about him? so what if his posts arent the most grammatically sound :P

if they offend you.. then.. just.. dont.. read.. them?

thats what the scroll wheel is for.

jeez.

p.s. i actually enjoyed reading his posts, was fun trying to figure out what he said, and watching people misunderstand him :P

Tomkat 29 Dec 2007 01:03

There's no point arguing MikeB.

fur "gotta keep bannin" ball has banned him because he personally didn't like him, and there isn't anything we can do about it.

Appocomaster 29 Dec 2007 01:07

I think it's outrageous how forum moderators warn someone repeatedly and then ban them when they go out of the way to ignore all the warnings.
Next you know they'll be trying to enforce forum rules :(

Yahwe 29 Dec 2007 01:57

Quote:

fur "gotta keep bannin" ball has banned him because he personally didn't like him, and there isn't anything we can do about it.

you sad little ****

All Systems Go 29 Dec 2007 17:56

Quote:

A man of great memory without learning hath a rock and a spindle and no staff to spin.

Tomkat 30 Dec 2007 15:40

:banana:

Elevator 30 Dec 2007 16:50

I was wondering why I did not have to scroll past every 3rd post in AD anymore :D

thank you furball! (as I trust he's gone by now?)

Cochese 30 Dec 2007 22:58

I haven't seen any more of his incomprehensible ramblings on AD this weekend, so I guess he is gone.