Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Recruitment (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Subh Alliance (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=185761)

Corron 4 Jun 2005 03:13

Subh Alliance

Welcome all to the Subh Alliance recruiting forum. We are a newly formed alliance mainly being setup for the start of Round 14 however we are taking active recruitments now.

Subh is arabic which literally references to the rise of the Sun, but linguistically denotes the rise of power, strength, status, glory, etc. (you will see why we chose this name in round 14 ;))

Member Requirements : We are looking for easy-going and fun members who will be loyal and play as a true team. We require IRC activity (about 5 hours per day average) and that you put your alliance first as our members are first to us. We are not just an alliance for veterans though, as we will take in any active and loyal newbie who is willing to play and learn.

Irc Channel: Our alliance public channel is #subh - feel free to stop by if you wish to know more about our alliance, chat, idle or join us. In the channel PM an op or voice for recruitment information and an interview, we interview all but will accept based on that :)

Why Us?: Well with all the big alliances in the game we have decided that they need some real competition. We are not only looking for veterens tho as usually the most talented players are the up and comming newbies. As they are willing to learn and ofc faithfull. We are an alliance who is about having fun while still striving for #1.

Rules: We are a good, clean alliance that is dedicated to eachother. Our rules are not many but we will not tolerate unloyal members who do not respect their mates. We also have a zero-tolerance policy on cheating. If you are found to be a multi or are cheating in any other way you will be reported, kicked and roided (no exceptions).

How 2 Join: PM an op or voice in #subh - we interview all wishing to join us and will base our acceptance off all factors discussed in the interview. We require activity but are a great alliance for veterans and dedicated newbies alike.

HC: Corron, Ali and Agua.

History: Round 13 - Ranked 34th

Current Allies/Naps: Atm we are in talks with several alliances. Well will post an update in our own Forums.

Once again let me be the first to Thank and Welcome you into our community.

Banned 4 Jun 2005 03:53

Re: Subh Alliance

Best of luck to you :)

arbondigo 4 Jun 2005 09:52

Good luck guys :)

_Kila_ 4 Jun 2005 09:57

nice post. Good luck :up:

Wandows 4 Jun 2005 10:51

Welcome, and gl :cool:

barney 4 Jun 2005 11:04

good luck guys, nice post

best wishes

Jonas 4 Jun 2005 11:47

Goodluck. Always fun to see new alliances with ambitions coming :D

-Jonas-

tombcfc 4 Jun 2005 13:46

All the best lads, its hard to get going at first but if [APA] can do it then anyone can

[APA]BC

Icewar 4 Jun 2005 14:05

Best wishes mates...i give it a try

Avenged 4 Jun 2005 21:10

good luck, if you need a hand in settin up your new alliance, drop by our IRC...

Hope your here to stay

JC 5 Jun 2005 10:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nadar
Stop making sarcastic(assuming it was) and off-topic comments when you got absolutely no idea about it. .

You were the first person to go off-topic and have continued to do so in every single post there after. This is a thread about a new alliance not a 'lets all moan about NoS internal politics' thread, go bitch about that somewhere.

Unfortunately i'm stuck on 56k dial up at the mo, so i'll clean this thread up when i have a few spare hours later today :(.

Ali 5 Jun 2005 17:04

Thanks for the offer Jeff :)

Corron 5 Jun 2005 17:31

Thanks for clearing up that mess JC

Phrazer 6 Jun 2005 00:46

Round of applause for all the "Up and coming" alliances :banana:

notsure 6 Jun 2005 04:10

No matter if they suceed or not, it's good to see some of the small - yet serious* alliances having a go and joining the universe. While their presense has little effect on the bigger alliance, they do provide a home for the smaller players out there. It also provides more competition among the lower ranks.

Good Luck to you Subh - hope to see you do well next round (not so well you're beating us mind :D )

*as oposed to those that seem to have no real co-ordination or organisation.

hells 6 Jun 2005 18:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by notsure
No matter if they suceed or not, it's good to see some of the small - yet serious* alliances having a go and joining the universe. While their presense has little effect on the bigger alliance, they do provide a home for the smaller players out there. It also provides more competition among the lower ranks.

Good Luck to you Subh - hope to see you do well next round (not so well you're beating us mind :D )

*as oposed to those that seem to have no real co-ordination or organisation.

what she said :)

gl guys, and i now know why Ali has been in channels of multipul alliances asking the members questions :P

Bodders 6 Jun 2005 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by hells
what she said :)

Wow someone has grasped the concept notsure is female, thats one less person who needs to be educated.

Ali all the best to you and good luck for the coming round, like Avenged said if you need help ask after all you have helped us enough in the past.

zen 6 Jun 2005 18:29

Good luck subh

Ali 6 Jun 2005 19:01

thank you everyone :)

Bode 7 Jun 2005 18:02

Now this is what a recruitment post should look like. I would suggest any up and coming alliance (as well as many of the currenty alliances) to use this as a template for their recruitment post. Excellent work, good luck, and I look forward to meeting you on the battle field.

coffee- 8 Jun 2005 07:34

Yes, good luck on behalf of ToF*.

*I cannot actually speak on behalf of ToF

Ultimate Newbie 8 Jun 2005 08:28

Yes, good luck on behalf of Vision*.

*Nor can i actually speak on the behalf of Vision ;). Doesnt make it any less sincere though :).

Ali 9 Jun 2005 12:45

I just ran the average score of the members who are signed up with us for next round and its ~5 million. Some good active players joining Subh which is a good sign :)

Jinstarro 9 Jun 2005 17:42

i dont like that you left NoS for creating an alliance for the next round, you should have waited till after the round was finished. well, gl Subh. you will definitely need it :p

Ali 9 Jun 2005 17:46

I had the full intention to finish off the round with NoS and I did not leave NoS, I was booted from NoS. As the recruitment post does say though we weren't really active at all for Round 13, just the people who are starting it setting up some things but we will be active and debut for round 14 :)

Ali 11 Jun 2005 14:20

By the way.. if anyone has experience with php coding and the such we are in need of a little help with web tools. If anyone can advise, point the right way, or help personally then see me in #subh on netgamers.org server.

Gfurztu 11 Jun 2005 18:23

Wish you guys good luck and a lot of fun for the next round

Atolla 13 Jun 2005 10:56

Hi , and thank you all =]

Ali 13 Jun 2005 15:29

Thanks for all the positive words :)

i also wanted to let everyone know that besides our public channel, Subh hosts non stop (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) trivia in #Subh-Trivia ..

Dotatrix 18 Jun 2005 08:16

Google owns @ trivia :rolleyes:

hells 18 Jun 2005 13:16

subh trivia is fun \o/ i would recomend it to any sad fool with to much time on their hands :P

Atolla 20 Jun 2005 20:43

Subh is recruiting active players for round 14. Click here for more info or join #subh

Ali 26 Jun 2005 04:29

gj on the banner :)

DrunkenViking 26 Jun 2005 12:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ali
I had the full intention to finish off the round with NoS and I did not leave NoS, I was booted from NoS. As the recruitment post does say though we weren't really active at all for Round 13, just the people who are starting it setting up some things but we will be active and debut for round 14 :)

I think it was the general fear of you recruiting NoS members behind NoS HC's back from within the alliance that became an issue. And the fact that you didnt bother to let any HC know your intentions. Think they heard from outside the alliance that you were putting up a new alliance. Tho pure speculations on my side. Have fun and good luck.

Corron 29 Jun 2005 10:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
I think it was the general fear of you recruiting NoS members behind NoS HC's back from within the alliance that became an issue. And the fact that you didnt bother to let any HC know your intentions. Think they heard from outside the alliance that you were putting up a new alliance. Tho pure speculations on my side. Have fun and good luck.

Look we've already been through all this. Do i have 2 ask for the board to b cleaned up once again? Thanks again for all those showing support tho. We are well on our way and we are all looking forward to start of Rnd 14. Hope to see you all there.

DrunkenViking 29 Jun 2005 12:39

Just thought i'd clarify some things ali said... i didnt throw dirt and i did wished you good luck. I dont carry any grudges against ali or what happened at all, think you may have misunderstood my post.