Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   See you in 72 ticks cardi! (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=198627)

HaNzI 1 May 2010 01:28

Re: See you in 72 ticks cardi!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu (Post 3191489)
Also, there were options, your military command simply didn't have the imagination to come up with them, or the experience. See, that's kind of the point of flying a banner like LDK, it's not that anyone respects you any more for doing so (in the case of LDK, quite the contrary), it's what you learnt being a part of these organizations.

We have a military command? thanks for making fun of it though, i giggled.

could you point out what we should have done?

Knight Theamion 1 May 2010 01:34

You should've picked your wars instead of letting others pick it for you and force you into a battle that you could not escape. Vacation mode only postponed, not avoided this battle. In hindsight one would say that vacation mode only made it worse.

Firebird 1 May 2010 01:35

Quote:

That was one option, yes. Although it did take you 4? days to figure it out.
Actually it took me 12hrs from when i got into tag till killing them 2 fleets because i jumped from the gangbang side.

Reese 1 May 2010 01:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight Theamion (Post 3191501)
Hahahahahahaha.

:salute:

HaNzI 1 May 2010 01:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight Theamion (Post 3191503)
You should've picked your wars instead of letting others pick it for you and force you into a battle that you could not escape. Vacation mode only postponed, not avoided this battle. In hindsight one would say that vacation mode only made it worse.

But the vacmode was not done for tactical reasons. We could have just defended the Apprimes in there, and let your planets crash on our defense. But we have been there, done that, so many times. Surely reese/eksero/cardi must have proved by now that they dont care about incs?

Nothing to prove, only lulz to make.

But im seriously curious about master tzu's advices, so let him answer.

Sun_Tzu 1 May 2010 02:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaNzI (Post 3191506)
But im seriously curious about master tzu's advices, so let him answer.

Why would I teach you how to play? As Firebird says, you did figure out one option, even if it was a bit late. The more creative ones I'll keep for myself, as I might want to surprise someone one day, if I am in an opportune position.

HaNzI 1 May 2010 02:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu (Post 3191508)
Why would I teach you how to play? As Firebird says, you did figure out one option, even if it was a bit late. The more creative ones I'll keep for myself, as I might want to surprise someone one day, if I am in an opportune position.

Fine, lets just both agree on that you dont want to teach Apprime how to play. We feel cheated, but since we are gentlemen, we shake your hand and hopefully we see you on the battlefield another day. Any particular reason why we cant meet on a battlefield with our fleets this round though?

Sun_Tzu 1 May 2010 02:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaNzI (Post 3191510)
Fine, lets just both agree on that you dont want to teach Apprime how to play. We feel cheated, but since we are gentlemen, we shake your hand and hopefully we see you on the battlefield another day. Any particular reason why we cant meet on a battlefield with our fleets this round though?

Erm, what do you want me to answer? The comedic answer you are looking for? I crashed my fleet, sorry, can't help you much.

Or mayhaps the more honest answer? I went into the round not caring much, at around pt 400 bothered to sort out a teamup and by pt600 stopped caring about that as well.

Uni takes up most of my time now, which is also the reason I haven't played the previous 5 rounds. I highly doubt I'll bother playing with serious effort any time soon, but this has changed in the past and may change again, so don't hold me to my word on this.

t3k 1 May 2010 03:38

What's that coming over the hill, is it a monster?

MaxMilliaN 1 May 2010 09:52

its some1's gf

CBA 1 May 2010 11:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu (Post 3191067)
I have ADHD, my meds were out, I had the page open to recall right before I left for my psych appointment to renew my prescription, I forgot to confirm the recall.

Still, pretty epic fail after managing not to lose a single ship before this during the whole round in attack.

I sincerely doubt you have ADHD. When were you diagnosed? I would hazard a guess that you have some sort of diagnosis like a combination of Pervasive Developmental Disorder & Asperges Syndrome.

Mzyxptlk 1 May 2010 11:07

CBA the internet shrink.

HeimdallR 1 May 2010 11:46

can't believe this pointless thread is still alive

Sun_Tzu 1 May 2010 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBA (Post 3191518)
I sincerely doubt you have ADHD. When were you diagnosed? I would hazard a guess that you have some sort of diagnosis like a combination of Pervasive Developmental Disorder & Asperges Syndrome.

God you're full of shit.

_Kila_ 1 May 2010 13:43

Quote:

CBA never fails to deliver. God bless you man. God bless you.

Sun_Tzu 1 May 2010 15:20

Quote:

Well now, since it turns out you are actually a psych student, it becomes a lot more enjoyable to disprove this diagnosis.

PDD and Aspergers both would almost require a diminished linguistic capability and/or development. I would like to think that it is quite obvious my capacity for precise linguistic expression is in no way diminished, in fact I'd dare suggest the opposite is true. In terms of development, I have always been a very vocal person, and by the age of 3 I had picked up Swedish, Finnish and English. However, my reading and writing ability did develop late in comparison with my speaking ability, which is indicative of ADHD.

Secondly, both your diagnosis would require some degree of social awkwardness, and although I'll gladly admit I don't suffer fools gladly, I do not suffer from social isolation, quite the contrary.

Finally, Aspergers is associated with a more visual way of thinking and often synesthesia. I do not experience synesthesia, and further more visual/spacial thinking is my weakest point. I am instead squarely sat on the logical/linguistic end of the thinking spectrum.

The ADHD diagnosis is about 3 years old and was conducted over a period of 6months, with input from a neuropsychologist who specializes in ADHD as well as two psychiatrists. It is quite rigorously done, although tyvm for your concern.

Have you considered switching subjects to something which you are not completely inept at? Since quite clearly, you have no talent for psychology.

t3k 1 May 2010 16:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu (Post 3191539)
It's probably part of the vocational studies.

Speaking of vacational studies, whatever happened to cardi and his band of merry men?

Did they get pounded on upon returning from holiday mode?

_Kila_ 1 May 2010 16:32

http://sandmans.co.uk/graph.php?data=g_8_3&type=value

lol

t3k 1 May 2010 16:32

Well that was always going to happen I guess.

Kjeldoran 3 May 2010 09:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN (Post 3191516)
its some1's gf

Still as funny as you were 3 years ago. Wait, what?

Abort 3 May 2010 13:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu (Post 3191537)
Well now, since it turns out you are actually a psych student, it becomes a lot more enjoyable to disprove this diagnosis.

PDD and Aspergers both would almost require a diminished linguistic capability and/or development. I would like to think that it is quite obvious my capacity for precise linguistic expression is in no way diminished, in fact I'd dare suggest the opposite is true. In terms of development, I have always been a very vocal person, and by the age of 3 I had picked up Swedish, Finnish and English. However, my reading and writing ability did develop late in comparison with my speaking ability, which is indicative of ADHD.

Secondly, both your diagnosis would require some degree of social awkwardness, and although I'll gladly admit I don't suffer fools gladly, I do not suffer from social isolation, quite the contrary.

Finally, Aspergers is associated with a more visual way of thinking and often synesthesia. I do not experience synesthesia, and further more visual/spacial thinking is my weakest point. I am instead squarely sat on the logical/linguistic end of the thinking spectrum.

The ADHD diagnosis is about 3 years old and was conducted over a period of 6months, with input from a neuropsychologist who specializes in ADHD as well as two psychiatrists. It is quite rigorously done, although tyvm for your concern.

Have you considered switching subjects to something which you are not completely inept at? Since quite clearly, you have no talent for psychology.

Hahaha. Bravo.

But... even though you're right... you'll never be right with these idiots Sun, so why bother trying?

At the end of the day, 8:3 still got trampled, vacation mode or not. Hanzi can sit in here and say "blah blah blah App will defend them and you will crash" but as far as I saw, the only planets that actually got defended were the DLR and CT ones? But eh, if it makes you feel better to ignore the obvious... Cheers!

HaNzI 3 May 2010 15:27

Another one fails to understand irony!

t3k 3 May 2010 16:29

Speaking about yourself in third person again, HaNzI?

Firebird 3 May 2010 21:15

Wtf is Abort?

JonnyBGood 3 May 2010 21:16

Is that a who or a what?

Firebird 3 May 2010 21:40

sorry its a what.

Mzyxptlk 3 May 2010 21:42

It's your own ****ing language, man, look it up.

t3k 3 May 2010 21:58

Truly embarrassing.

Trunks 3 May 2010 23:31

I agree. Firebird, on behalf of your country, PLEASE stop posting :(

Firebird 4 May 2010 13:56

Once this stupid joint gangbang finally wake up and agree that what they did this round was probably one of most retarded things to have been done then sure i will.

Tietäjä 4 May 2010 14:15

Quote:

I would hazard a guess that one day, someone's going to stab a knife in your face just because you are that stupid sometimes. I mean, I don't personally stab people, I'm very much of a pacifist, but I'd encourage you to wear a metal hood and a mask just in case when you leave your home.

_Kila_ 4 May 2010 16:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firebird (Post 3191728)
Once this stupid joint gangbang finally wake up and agree that what they did this round was probably one of most retarded things to have been done then sure i will.

I stand by the assertion that knocking a bunch of faggots off their pedestal and watching them whine and bitch about it on AD was one of the most awesome things to have happened to PA for quite a while. That roidgraph is so ****ing awesome.

Mzyxptlk 5 May 2010 02:16

I'm not saying I'm going to ban you if you keep posting crap like this, but you might have a very hard time accessing your account if you try.

HaNzI 29 Jun 2010 12:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu (Post 3191067)
I have ADHD, my meds were out, I had the page open to recall right before I left for my psych appointment to renew my prescription, I forgot to confirm the recall.

Still, pretty epic fail after managing not to lose a single ship before this during the whole round in attack.

Before Sun_Tzu gets to use this excuse again, ive done it for him.
http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...ubiyos0l4px353

JonnyBGood 29 Jun 2010 13:47

I'm pretty sure tzu never crashed while he was in ascendancy. Now 2 for 2 in ND :(

BlueArmy 29 Jun 2010 13:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonnyBGood (Post 3195012)
I'm pretty sure tzu never crashed while he was in ascendancy. Now 2 for 2 in ND :(

[12:20] <Sun_Tzu> wtf is this, 10 years, no major crashing, join ND, crash a top30 planet two rounds in a row

basically the same as JBG said.

neroon 29 Jun 2010 14:05

ure infected now :S

_Kila_ 29 Jun 2010 15:23

has ND become the new Angels?

Cain 29 Jun 2010 15:42

In ND people don't look after eachother, but hey what can you expect from members when HC's have a habbit of lying already?

Mzyxptlk 29 Jun 2010 15:53

Thank goodness that Cardi is a shining beacon of honesty. Wherever would we be without him.