Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Planetarion Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   free planets still running (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=172031)

nukemz 11 Nov 2003 00:14

free planets still running

just wanted to say, why are the free planets still running 500+ ticks after they were supposed to be closed? :eek: im just curious and dont say check the forums, i cant be bothered as im never here :p

nuke

mikay 11 Nov 2003 11:08

Re: free planets still running

Which begs the question will free planets and closed planets be removed from the rankings (for alliances too).

evil one 11 Nov 2003 12:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by nukemz
just wanted to say, why are the free planets still running 500+ ticks after they were supposed to be closed? :eek: im just curious and dont say check the forums, i cant be bothered as im never here :p

nuke

fs he's right!

How come my planet hasn't been deleted yet? I haven't logged in in weeks me thinx :D

wakey 11 Nov 2003 13:12

This is something thats pissing me off too, here we have these freeloaders in a universe thats really not that challenging charging up the rankings and theres nothing we can do about them. The most annoying ones have to be in the alliance rankings, we seem to ahve anumber of cluster based alliances appearing in the free universe pushing alliances based in the paid universe down places when they are playing a much easier game than the rest of us

G.K Zhukov 11 Nov 2003 14:36

and who the f*** cares? :)

Scorpio 11 Nov 2003 15:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
and who the f*** cares? :)

I do, I had my account upgraded (13 days after tickstart) to continue playing.
I would have rather stayed in the free universe really.

Yam 11 Nov 2003 15:51

afaik the planets are "frozen" and like until they upgrade wont get any resources or related booty.

yarr.

Blood 11 Nov 2003 16:07

It was extended until tick 1349 I think?

Scoot951 11 Nov 2003 19:26

I don't mind, as long as they don't count in the final rankings.

Intruder 12 Nov 2003 06:56

Well, i tried to log in mine after the exp and the login didnt worked... Maybe it is only for especific conditions..

(°> 12 Nov 2003 10:29

Made #1 in free universe which equalled top 300 overall
and 3rd biggest overall

then made the mistake of running to paid universe after some dodgy sent 3 planets at me

Worst is being thought of as farm just because you are good.
Without being gutless with either multi planets or alliance.

Stiegl 12 Nov 2003 14:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Intruder
Well, i tried to log in mine after the exp and the login didnt worked... Maybe it is only for especific conditions..

my planet is working fine and i havent done anything special with it ...

s|k 13 Nov 2003 02:58

heh

free universe > paid universe

because of all the roids just sitting there ://

btw, can I have a free planet and a paid planet since they can't really interact it wouldn't be multi'ing ?

://

^AvengeR^ 15 Nov 2003 21:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by evil one
fs he's right!

How come my planet hasn't been deleted yet? I haven't logged in in weeks me thinx :D

bout 4 weeks here :s

Chax 19 Nov 2003 02:52

I stopped logging in when it was supposed to stop woking, but I logged in to day to over 20M of each resource and built a laod of ships.

ParraCida 19 Nov 2003 04:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by s|k
btw, can I have a free planet and a paid planet since they can't really interact it wouldn't be multi'ing ?
://

here is an explaination by the best multihunter ever (cough) why this is not allowed.

N0VA 3 Dec 2003 23:52

I can tell ya first hand that accounts in the free universe are still up and running. I log into mine every couple of weeks to build some ships and launch a random attack, and I'm still gathering resources.

I wouldn't worry about us "outsiders" impacting this game that much though - the mining constructions are limited early on so you can't efficiently mine asteroids, and on top of that, there aren't that many out here to steal.

I think you are all just jealous that we don't get attacked, don't have to send defenses, and get to sleep the night through :)

gzambo 5 Dec 2003 13:52

just wondering but why are planets in the free universe being used to count towards alliance scores on the alliance ranking page

Beholder 8 Dec 2003 01:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by N0VA
I
I think you are all just jealous that we don't get attacked, don't have to send defenses, and get to sleep the night through :)

/me Scrooge: and that you didn't pay for your gametime :(