Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Britain's Got Talent (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=196347)

EragonShadeslyr 13 Apr 2008 19:18

Britain's Got Talent

I don't normally watch such things and I have no idea who else might.

But I have a friend, one of the kids I sing with has got through to the TV semi finals and I would love it if people would vote for him !

If Anyone is on facebook please join my group

"Andrew Johnson to win Britain's Got Talent!!!"

Andrew Johnson to win !

Mzyxptlk 13 Apr 2008 19:23

Re: Britain's Got Talent

How about.. no?

Mzyxptlk 13 Apr 2008 19:24

Are there actually people who care so much about status that they'd join the facebook club of someone they don't actually know, just so they can brag about sharing it with someone who knows someone who has been on TV for 15 minutes?

Kenny 13 Apr 2008 19:28

I'll join!!

Hebdomad 13 Apr 2008 19:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
Are there actually people who care so much about status that they'd join the facebook club of someone they don't actually know, just so they can brag about sharing it with someone who knows someone who has been on TV for 15 minutes?

Yes there are.

Apothos 13 Apr 2008 23:14

I don't watch this kind of tv, it disgusts me. However, the way you presented your post in order to support your friend and encourage others to do the same has successfully persuaded me to make the effort to watch the semi-finals. So i make you this promise; i will watch the semi-finals, and i will vote for whoever is not Andrew Johnson.

Had you not posted this thread he would be 1 vote richer, or rather his competitors would be one vote poorer.

QazokRouge5 14 Apr 2008 15:30

Girls with mouse ear vaginas are better than girls with coffee cup vaginas.

EragonShadeslyr 14 Apr 2008 19:42

If you feel that it will make you happy to vote for a dancing dog feel free...

I normally don't watch these shows as I dislike them and they put my teeth on edge, however as I sing with kid on a near daily basis I would like to see him win as he deserves a break and is very talented.

If you are retarded enough to want to reply negatively to something that is simply set up to help someone I am friends with then I pity your sad life...

Hope it improves...

lokken 14 Apr 2008 20:32

Look, if it's a saturday night variety show and it isn't morecambe and wise, it's just not worth it.

Mzyxptlk 14 Apr 2008 20:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by EragonShadeslyr
I normally don't watch these shows as I dislike them and they put my teeth on edge, however as I sing with kid on a near daily basis I would like to see him win as he deserves a break and is very talented.

If he's very talented, the last thing he should've done was sign up to this monkey contest. If you'd have told your friend that, you'd have done him a much bigger favour than you did by coming on here.

P.S. I have to admit I wasn't sure if you were a spambot, thanks for clearing that up.

P.P.S. Welcome to GD, have a pleasant stay.

dda 14 Apr 2008 23:57

Whoever pos repped this person should be banned.

All Systems Go 15 Apr 2008 12:46

My opinion on the matter is nicely summed up here.

All Systems Go 15 Apr 2008 12:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by EragonShadeslyr
If you feel that it will make you happy to vote for a dancing dog feel free...

You make it sound like it's a bad thing? :confused:

Quote:

Good for you. Nice to see you are making a sacrifice.

Why does this kid deserve a break more than the person with a dancing dog? I'd imagine that the owner has spent years making that dog dance. It certainly seems more impressive than a child who can sing.

Quote:

If you are retarded enough to want to reply negatively to something that is simply set up to help someone I am friends with then I pity your sad life...

Hope it improves...
So if you were friends with Mugabe then it would be retarded to reply in a negative fashion to vote rigging in Zimbabwe? Interesting...

P.S. Welcome to GD.

KaneED 15 Apr 2008 20:29

How is this guy so bad at English when he's from England?

(it might be Wales that would explain it)

Mzyxptlk 15 Apr 2008 20:44

You'd be surprised at the number of Brits and Americans who are terrible at their own language.

KaneED 15 Apr 2008 20:53

Yor wors

Tomkat 16 Apr 2008 09:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
You'd be surprised at the number of Brits and Americans who are terrible at their own language.

Well maybe if you Johnnny Foreigners didn't steal our language then there'd be more of it to go around for our poor uneducated Joe Bloggses...

Mzyxptlk 16 Apr 2008 10:01

You could always take revenge by learning to speak Dutch.

All Systems Go 16 Apr 2008 12:35

Isn't it weird that they made a show called 'Britain's got Talent' which includes no people with any sort of talent?

Is it meant to be ironic?

All Systems Go 16 Apr 2008 12:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaneED
How is this guy so bad at English when he's from England?

(it might be Wales that would explain it)

He seems fine except that he seems to be typing angry.

I think thae bad man has gone now so it doesn't matter.

Hebdomad 16 Apr 2008 13:03

I will personally see that his hopes and dreams are dashed and that he realises the futility of popularity contests (because he'll never win one), and once he's an emotional wreck plagued by thoughts about his worth relative to all those other contestants who are mocked by uppity shits like me I will introduce him to the human condition of futility and oscillations of apathy and despair, and then we'll discuss subjects that I deem worthwhile like real men, in the loving womb of hatred and panic. I take it he's got a forum account.

All Systems Go 16 Apr 2008 13:13

Hey, whatever floats your boat. ;)

Hebdomad 16 Apr 2008 14:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Hey, whatever floats your boat. ;)

I want to reply to your post in the form of song, but I can't think of what song I'd like. I thought about In Limbo by Radiohead because of the sea reference, but it's basically an instrumental because of its somewhat plaintive lyrics, in the sense that I don't acknowledge lyrics I dislike.

Ultimate Newbie 17 Apr 2008 01:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hebdomad
I want to reply to your post in the form of song, but I can't think of what song I'd like. I thought about In Limbo by Radiohead because of the sea reference, but it's basically an instrumental because of its somewhat plaintive lyrics, in the sense that I don't acknowledge lyrics I dislike.

Seemann: Rammstein?

Sharur 17 Apr 2008 13:10

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=zqe3A-...eature=related

First he got bullied in school and now he gets bullied on the internet by you people. :(

He does kinda seem like a tubby.

Boogster 17 Apr 2008 14:04

****ers.

Mzyxptlk 17 Apr 2008 14:14

lol he sounds like a girl

All Systems Go 17 Apr 2008 16:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharur
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=zqe3A-...eature=related

First he got bullied in school and now he gets bullied on the internet by you people. :(

He does kinda seem like a tubby.

Hmm, you forgot the part where his parents sent him on TV to be publically ridiculed by a ****, a prick and Pierce Morgan.

Phang 18 Apr 2008 04:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Piers Morgan.

mind your language.