Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   top pure NAR gal from round 9. (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=164379)

fishfood 21 May 2003 22:35

top pure NAR gal from round 9.

just read the thread about rd9 top vom gal.

does anyone know which was the top NAR gal and plannet?

ComradeRob 21 May 2003 22:38

I'll hazard a guess and say 41:10. Anyone know of a higher one?

JonnyBGood 21 May 2003 22:39

30:9:3 (RaH) for planet isn't it?

TehVader 21 May 2003 23:29

If it's really 41:10 that's quite sad as most of them quitted ages ago :(

Guess I'll have to check it tomorrow when I'm not so sleepy.

TehVader 21 May 2003 23:31

Quote:

Originally posted by JonnyBGood
30:9:3 (RaH) for planet isn't it?
I do belive 18:2:9 (ND) was bigger when ticks stopped, could be wrong though.

Lord Cheese 22 May 2003 00:30

Quote:

I do belive 18:2:9 (ND) was bigger when ticks stopped, could be wrong though.
I dont think Klettes Planet should count for a true top NAR planet :D

Shev 22 May 2003 02:23

18:2:9 was higher, but i know for a fact MobRulz(30:9:3) wasn't fencesitting. Like other RaH members in our gal we hit eclipse etc as and when we wanted and took the consequences.

Razorback 22 May 2003 02:44

Quote:

Originally posted by Shev
18:2:9 was higher, but i know for a fact MobRulz(30:9:3) wasn't fencesitting. Like other RaH members in our gal we hit eclipse etc as and when we wanted and took the consequences.
wrong
30:9:3 didnt hit or defend vs eclipse, otherwise he would have lost galaxyprotection once and for all, especially in the late game offences were immideately punished and no further protection was established after that. This means once out, out forever.

Shev 22 May 2003 06:15

Possibly not in the later game, but he definitely hit eclipse during the NAR/WEET war. He might not have landed due to defence, but he still launched.
Fortunatly for us you never did remove our protection, even though some of us RaH attacked Eclipse and ToT more than once.

fiddler123b 22 May 2003 06:25

Quote:

Originally posted by TehVader
If it's really 41:10 that's quite sad as most of them quitted ages ago :(

Guess I'll have to check it tomorrow when I'm not so sleepy.

you just realised this game is sad :p
I think we were the best before stagnation hit during the WEET vs NaR war.

TehVader 22 May 2003 07:41

Then you guys rock more than I thought :p
gg Friends and Foes :)

And I find it hard to belive that 30:9:3 attacked/deffed vs Eclipse in the later half of the round when targets started getting few for the top players, although if I'm wrong then congrats to him aswelll :)

fishfood 22 May 2003 08:21

If we dont count 30:9 cos it has an Eclipse Tag, is 3:4 the highest pure NAR? I know they have some Vom and some Vtx but they dont have any WEET alliances.

MadeMan 22 May 2003 08:49

41:10 becasue they rocked, :) had to over kill them to kill them... thnx for copuple of days of fun "cluster war"

LanMan 22 May 2003 11:42

41:2 was pure NaR at the start of the round, and didn't have arbiter protection from any alliances except NaR. We did get one in ToT and later one in WP, but nothing stopped any of em to attack us. And the WP and ToT members weren't the biggest in our gal either.

Finished a few spots above 41:10 but don't know if we get accounted for. Im sure some other NaR gal finished in top100?

MadeMan 22 May 2003 13:05

hehe 41:2 was much easier to kill than 41:10..

to bad i attacked the one tot member while i was tot :(

General1 22 May 2003 13:22

1 day before the end of the 'offical' round we were rank 100. On the last day or GC killed himself on some top planet.
SO we ended rank 116, If I am correct.

We had 1 tot guy in our gal ( who was account sharing) and 1Wp guy who got kicked out of WP when nar/weet war started:p

Rest of us were like this:

16 2 1: Spirit (former GC) (Nos/Seraphim)

16 2 2: Karok (new GC old MOD) (ETY)

16 2 3: Nis (TOT)

16 2 4: Xpok (NOS)

16 2 5: Termo (MOW) (NOS)

16 2 6: Kingwilly (ETY)

16 2 7: Stimpy (Pack) kicked out when nar/weet war started

16 2 8: Martok (Chaoz)

16 2 9: Jellinek (hirr)

16 2 10: General1 (MOC) (RAH)

Seeing this we were 1 of the top NAR gals around.

SilverSmoke 22 May 2003 13:26

when a galaxy can end up top100 while Gen is being the MoC

something is really wrong with Planetarion nowadays

:p

lo gen, sign up for the speedround fs

General1 22 May 2003 13:28

Quote:

Originally posted by SilverSmoke
when a galaxy can end up top100 while Gen is being the MoC

something is really wrong with Planetarion nowadays

:p

lo gen, sign up for the speedround fs

Lo hun, got no time, will play rd 9.5 very inactive etc etc etc.
AND I ROX :p (sometimes)

LanMan 22 May 2003 13:51

@Mademan:

We weren't killed as easily as you claimed. We climbed back, else we wouldnt have had our ending score/roids.

And to add to that our roid rank was 83'rd so we still had some more left to grow. You might have managed to roid some of us, but we did have a frigging lot of incomming for some weeks. And compared to that amount we did quite well. And we also did take some roids off your galaxy. So to say we died was kinda unfair i would say.

And our main troubles was getting enough defence for the non RaH in gal. Fleetswapping is effective :)

Maddix 22 May 2003 14:25

Quote:

Originally posted by Razorback
wrong
30:9:3 didnt hit or defend vs eclipse, otherwise he would have lost galaxyprotection once and for all, especially in the late game offences were immideately punished and no further protection was established after that. This means once out, out forever.

Hahhaa

Sent him against Eclipse myself several times, both in attack and defence. Damn Focht, you missed a planet you could have roided in an Eclipse galaxy !

Maddix 22 May 2003 14:31

Re: top pure NAR gal from round 9.

Just before the end of the NaR/WeeT war my gal was the #1 pure 'not WeeT' galaxy after our 2 WeeT got kicked for being inactive. Was kinda proved by the fact there was fights over who actually booked us and we were often hit by several organised raids at the same time. Of course soon after this I started moving house, the rest of the galaxy went inactive and we dropped dramatically.

As for top Pure 'NaR' galaxy i would hazard a guess at Werewolf's galaxy (41:10 I think) - naturally we didn't pay attention to the 'Na' after we left tho.

From a RaH perspective our top planets were in 30:9, who due to the simple fact that they were not kicked shows they weren't fence sitting.

Little Timmy 22 May 2003 15:12

Well Im sure the thread was asking who was the highest pure NAR galaxy.

So basically anyone who had even one planet in another alliance surely don't qualify.

Which means its my galaxy instead :D

General1 22 May 2003 15:29

Re: Re: top pure NAR gal from round 9.

Quote:

Originally posted by Maddix

As for top Pure 'NaR' galaxy i would hazard a guess at Werewolf's galaxy (41:10 I think) - naturally we didn't pay attention to the 'Na' after we left tho.

We ended higher................ and 1 tot planet who is inactive and a multi doesnt count :p

Maddix 22 May 2003 16:44

Re: Re: Re: top pure NAR gal from round 9.

Quote:

Originally posted by General1
We ended higher................ and 1 tot planet who is inactive and a multi doesnt count :p
You were in your galaxy tho, immediately disqualifies it from being able to take any credit in ever achieving anything :p

(wub u Gen1 ;))

General1 22 May 2003 21:59

Re: Re: Re: Re: top pure NAR gal from round 9.

Quote:

Originally posted by Maddix
You were in your galaxy tho, immediately disqualifies it from being able to take any credit in ever achieving anything :p

(wub u Gen1 ;))

Luv U 2 :p

Knight Theamion 22 May 2003 22:17

40:5 was a pretty high VoM errrr .... WEET/NaR eeeee .. WER gal too.

General1 22 May 2003 22:27

Quote:

Originally posted by Knight Theamion
40:5 was a pretty high VoM errrr .... WEET/NaR eeeee .. WER gal too.
PLD :p

Kjeldoran 23 May 2003 00:22

Quote:

Originally posted by Razorback
wrong

ya that's true, happened with my planet aswell :D (and I didn't even attack Eclipse).

rgds Kj

MadeMan 23 May 2003 07:17

Quote:

Originally posted by LanMan
@Mademan:

We weren't killed as easily as you claimed. We climbed back, else we wouldnt have had our ending score/roids.

And to add to that our roid rank was 83'rd so we still had some more left to grow. You might have managed to roid some of us, but we did have a frigging lot of incomming for some weeks. And compared to that amount we did quite well. And we also did take some roids off your galaxy. So to say we died was kinda unfair i would say.

And our main troubles was getting enough defence for the non RaH in gal. Fleetswapping is effective :)

Well after our attack we didnt see much more off u, u where dead in our eyes.

LanMan 23 May 2003 16:20

@Mademan

Well atleast our spirits must have been higher then ur gal, as your gal was 90mill while we were still beeing bashed everytime we were close to reaching 30mill until some time after the We/Et war broke out.

Finishing we were less then 10mill behind your gal, and with a higher roid count then your galaxy.

Might be a parallell to the NOTDEAD galaxies of Furgion back in R6, when Furgion was considered dead, but yet managed to climb back due to beeing allowed to, and having the fighting spirit to do so. Remember, it's not over til it's over. :)

DrNick 24 May 2003 01:09

8:8 rocked

Hurragutten 27 May 2003 11:26

Quote:

Originally posted by LanMan
41:2 was pure NaR at the start of the round, and didn't have arbiter protection from any alliances except NaR. We did get one in ToT and later one in WP, but nothing stopped any of em to attack us. And the WP and ToT members weren't the biggest in our gal either.

Finished a few spots above 41:10 but don't know if we get accounted for. Im sure some other NaR gal finished in top100?

3:8 had no WeeT nor VVOMM-members and ended up #87
ETY, hirr and ND were all there :)

Azuth 31 May 2003 18:20

Quote:

Originally posted by DrNick
8:8 rocked

Indeed! :D

(DiabZ at Zuthies comp)

Ellep 1 Jun 2003 09:13

I was in 32:1 we had a WP member and the rest was IPC/NoS I think we ended up in top 100. Rank 91 is listed on toolkit. So I guess we were a NaR galaxy in top 100 :D

Teh_Necro 1 Jun 2003 16:38

41:10 played well throughout - they were part of Praetorian Guard (our bg), and did remain true to NaR.

And let me inform GREATONE that when the WEET from my gal launched on them - i did not. As i felt quite bad when two Praetorian Gal's hit each other - never the less this was simply down to politics and there was _fk all_ i could of done.

Good to see you guys rocking though - well played :)

-Necro

Zotnam 1 Jun 2003 21:02

Quote:

Originally posted by Little Timmy
Well Im sure the thread was asking who was the highest pure NAR galaxy.

So basically anyone who had even one planet in another alliance surely don't qualify.

Which means its my galaxy instead :D

boooo, had you quit rah we would have been top allianceless gal :p

Wolf_FIN 2 Jun 2003 21:34

oo was my gal top pure nar GAL omfg thinking gc stopped playing after he got wiped =( and rest too we where 4 ppl playing somehow after the smackdown on our planets