Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   _Finally_ the round gets interesting (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=154323)

djcomplex 25 Nov 2002 09:16

_Finally_ the round gets interesting

[16:12] <|Darky|> juppz, we have an agreement with Fury and NoS

[16:12] <|Darky|> we won´t hit each other and only concentrate on hitting titans/ldk/Virus

[16:18] <|Darky|> it´s Fury/Fang/WP/Ely/ToT/NoS on our side

lets get this going

jornx 25 Nov 2002 09:19

pld RaH for not participating in the blocking..

Zitoz 25 Nov 2002 09:24

:p
pld - fury and nos.. grrr...

Deviant 25 Nov 2002 09:36

/me is frightened... honest :rolleyes:

Deviant

HobbieRogue4 25 Nov 2002 09:37

What alliance does Darky represent? Any response from the said alliances?

Denniz 25 Nov 2002 09:39

They said to have the same agreement with ldk/titans at start of the round to concentrate mainly on Fury.

So if u call this powerblocking, then that was a powerblock too.

And can u even be sure |Darky| is talking serious there?

MadeMan 25 Nov 2002 09:41

hehe, well NoS & Furry, can never go good..

hAl 25 Nov 2002 09:51

Somehow that list of alliances does not look to genuine. Might be some have decided to work together though.

hAl

Knight Theamion 25 Nov 2002 10:04

RaH is the win.

dabult 25 Nov 2002 10:24

RaH rocks, if they are indeed still solo.

Knight Theamion 25 Nov 2002 10:38

they are.

Axis_WLF 25 Nov 2002 10:38

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Silva baby 25 Nov 2002 10:48

i agree

BetrayerOfHope 25 Nov 2002 10:55

when WP is in the named alliance above
what is Ely doing then?

SilverSmoke 25 Nov 2002 10:56

[16:18] <|Darky|> it´s Fury/Fang/WP/Ely/ToT/NoS on our side

BetrayerOfHope 25 Nov 2002 10:57

ok next time i read 2x before i post :rolleyes:

Hoopy 25 Nov 2002 11:19

Shenanigans! :(

Buddha 25 Nov 2002 11:26

damn and I missed that HC meeting again. Never there to find anything out about my own allainces doings must come to AD to find out.:D

KoRnNut 25 Nov 2002 11:37

I have a strange feeling that wasn't the real Darky you pasted a quote from :)

If anything is going on, it's probably merely an agreement from everyone to hit Titans/LDK/Virus until their dead. Maybe a general statement that gigantic powerblocks will not be tolerated in this last round of PA?

And RaH are tiny, says some frustrated RaH members.....

ho hum

Hoopy 25 Nov 2002 11:38

Quote:

Originally posted by KoRnNut

If anything is going on, it's probably merely an agreement from everyone to hit Titans/LDK/Virus until their dead. Maybe a general statement that gigantic powerblocks will not be tolerated in this last round of PA?

Sounds more like a general statement of mass hypocrisy :o

ParraCida 25 Nov 2002 11:42

bring it.

Catwoman 25 Nov 2002 11:50

OMG ppl actually read this bs.
when I find out ill let yas know LOL

Buddha 25 Nov 2002 11:51

Quote:

ParraCida bring it.
cords plz, little lazy to look them up:) please also tell me when your entire allaicne is asleep and all your fleets out cant be arsed to work to hard you know.

BetrayerOfHope 25 Nov 2002 11:54

Quote:

ho hum

and how many frustrated nos newbies? :(

KoRnNut 25 Nov 2002 12:06

Quote:

Originally posted by Hoopy

Sounds more like a general statement of mass hypocrisy :o

I don't think this massive powerblock is real for starters. But let's asusme it was. This would be a Resistence block, since round is coming to a quick finish, maybe nobody wants to see LDK/Tits/Virus win? Will this imaginary resistence block disband if vitorious? I'd hope they would.

I hope this rumor is true, but I doubt it. You can't have LDK/Titans/Virus creating a humongous powerblock, individually target alliances on by one and destroying them, and have everyone sitting on the sidelines waiting for their funeral to arrive.

A rather huge difference between creating a powerblock to secure your R8 victory and creating a resistence to stop such a thing.

Hoopy 25 Nov 2002 12:18

Quote:

A rather huge difference between creating a powerblock to secure your R8 victory and creating a resistence to stop such a thing.

The difference is there only if you want to see it. A block is a block no matter how you dress it up.

The block mentioned above is an exception though, as it's most likely a complete work of fiction anyway

ComradeRob 25 Nov 2002 12:21

Sounds like FoS v2.0 to me :p

PiaZava 25 Nov 2002 12:23

Quote:

Rah never intended to match nos in numbers, p0ma :]

~Pia

lokken 25 Nov 2002 12:23

Political sense prevails at last.

I can't honestly believe how Titans/LDK et al have got away with their little powerblock for so long.

Here's hoping to some nice spread attacking, and some long nights for everyone.

So best of luck to FoS, (or whatever this powerblock is going to be called) I'll be watching your progress with interest :)

K03N 25 Nov 2002 12:29

i'm happy

Guran 25 Nov 2002 12:33

It's not a powerblock. :rolleyes:

KoRnNut 25 Nov 2002 12:35

Quote:

Originally posted by PiaZava

Rah never intended to match nos in numbers, p0ma :]

~Pia

I hope you don't share Rev's opinion that we have 400+ members, heh. We have just 20% more than RaH.

I hope I didn't offend any RaH peeps, wasn't my intention. I just found it odd everyone's all like 'RaH are the winners!' when I'm of the understanding RaH has a mere 4 members in the Top 250...???

Storebo 25 Nov 2002 12:37

might be to late tho...
titans/ldk/dta/virus have manipulated pa universe to long...

lokken 25 Nov 2002 12:47

Quote:

Originally posted by Storebo
might be to late tho...

If you are still a Fury member, you don't admit things like that.

Toop 25 Nov 2002 12:48

Where is SL in all of this?

Whis 25 Nov 2002 12:52

First I hear about that group of alliances siding together or avoiding each other. Doubt it's true.

BetrayerOfHope 25 Nov 2002 12:53

Quote:

Originally posted by Toop
Where is SL in all of this?
they will use sharred tag SL or FoS i'm nearly sure

in fact this constalations looks like fos (only ely don't match good in that picture)

PiaZava 25 Nov 2002 13:02

Quote:

I hope I didn't offend any RaH peeps, wasn't my intention. I just found it odd everyone's all like 'RaH are the winners!' when I'm of the understanding RaH has a mere 4 members in the Top 250...???
No offence taken :] I dont know how many members we have in top 250 (yes, I am a sucky HC, but rl is barking up my neck these days, since I got a fulltime job :\), but if anyone say "rah are the winners", I think they prolly mean that we have stood by our decision of not 'blocking' this round.

~Pia

Aviendha1975 25 Nov 2002 13:12

Quote:

I hope you don't share Rev's opinion that we have 400+ members, heh. We have just 20% more than RaH.

No need for RaH this or that, not all that much into public opinion and spam like that.

If you think we have 4 ppl in top250, then i strongly suggest you keep thinking that. Makes my life so much easier :)

Anyway, stay on topic, i don't think i can bear another thread about RaH such and so thx heh

Hardin 25 Nov 2002 13:50

Quote:

Originally posted by Storebo
might be to late tho...

Storebo mate - I can understand you don't like losing - but this whining doesn't look good on you...particularly after the La Ketchup incident.

Afaik LDK/Titans went into this round alone - as opposed to your FAnG/Adelante/ToT grouping which had much more members supplemented by several attack groups and then later a working relationship with Fury. Even DTA were on ur side originally...

Titans had no formal relationship with Virus in the early part of this round and if there is one now it is only recent. I find it amusing that you of all people are accusing Titans/LDK of blocking when u were involved in the first grouping of the round.

Now I know ur aim is to try and get everyone to turn on Titans/LDK and I can understand why...but it would be nice if you (like Rumad) cud just admit that at least a part of your downfall is simply because Titans/LDK outplayed you...and hit ur gals members night after night until first Adelante and then FAnG cracked.

OFC I don't expect that...after all in ur eyes Titans are scum and LDK cheat0rs. I mean how could we have beaten u otherwise? Certainly cudnt be becoz of better activity and tactics cud it? :rolleyes:

KillGhost 25 Nov 2002 13:56

Quote:

Originally posted by Hardin

OFC I don't expect that...after all in ur eyes Titans are scum and LDK cheat0rs. I mean how could we have beaten u otherwise?

Aren't you a bit premature ? You certainly haven't beat us yet.

MadeMan 25 Nov 2002 14:05

nobody is beaten! but lets see how thigns turn out :D

Psi_K 25 Nov 2002 14:11

Quote:

Originally posted by KillGhost

Could you kindly define 'us' for the rest of us?

KillGhost 25 Nov 2002 14:20

Quote:

Originally posted by Psi_K

Sure, Fury.

-=Zyth=- 25 Nov 2002 14:22

Quote:

Originally posted by Hardin
OFC I don't expect that...after all in ur eyes Titans are scum and LDK cheat0rs. I mean how could we have beaten u otherwise? Certainly cudnt be becoz of better activity and tactics cud it? :rolleyes:
You aint beat NoS, chummy.

Hicks 25 Nov 2002 14:22

Quote:

Originally posted by Psi_K

Fury.

The day I'm asked to send any Fury fleets to defend a NoS member or on joint attacks with NoS members is the day I resign. It's quite interesting that Elysium have been included in your list if anything I was under the impression they retrenched to their old Anti Fury ethos. Then again I’m quite interested that anyone would take the “alleged” word of a Fury member as God’s honest truth.

Zither 25 Nov 2002 14:32

Quote:

Originally posted by Whis
First I hear about that group of alliances siding together or avoiding each other. Doubt it's true.
/me imagines whis working with fury :)

Hoopy 25 Nov 2002 14:35

Quote:

Originally posted by Zither

/me imagines whis working with fury :)

/me imagines fury laughing at whis, bless him :(

Hardin 25 Nov 2002 14:37

Quote:

Originally posted by KillGhost

I wasn't referring to Fury when I made that statement...

I certainly wudn't say thay are beaten yet...:)

Hardin 25 Nov 2002 14:46

Quote:

Originally posted by Rumad

Outplayed so far maybe, but I have given no one winning the round credits.

Arrogance is no excuse for ignorance ;)

(/me waits for the anti-rumad propaganda squad)

If I was arrogant I didn't mean to be :) I certainly don't think the fat lady has sung yet. IMHO that is what is making this one of the most fun rounds of PA I have been involved in.

I am just fed up with people constantly slating Titans/LDK and coming up with a whole plethora of excuses for the problems Adelante and then FAnG faced - when as a pe0n as far as I can tell Adelante and FAnG were simply outplayed (heh - that could still change!)

OFC this is a generalisation and I am sure that their are many **** hot FAnG and Adelante players out there as good or better than many LDK/TItans - however they prolly didnt get the backup that their skillz and activity deserved.

:)

EDIT - also Rumad as far as I can tell from rereading my original post I didnt give any end of round credits. I was simply responding to Storebos comment on manipulation and pointing out that people in glasshouses shouldnt throw stones!