Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I've figured out something... (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=188091)

Blastoderm 31 Oct 2005 00:50

I've figured out something...

I'm shit when it comes to women.

Everytime I meet a new girl, I get friendly, they get friendly, I flirt, they flirt back and when it's going so well that it's got to a stage where I've got to ask them out on a date, I don't do it.

Why?

Either I **** up somewhere or I find out I'm not their type.

I'm beginning to hate it. The people who I think are slightly hopeless in life are somwhat better than me (I think).... they get the girl that they're after.

Over the last 3 months, I've met 3 girls whom I was attracted to.

Person 1 was flirtatious and everyone's told me that the way she's acting, she wants to shag me. What happened? I **** up. Basically I said something I shouldn't have said.

Person 2 is kinda on going at the moment although she's being quite difficult. She sees me as a nice guy but it appears she's after something else that I haven't got.

Person 3 (whom I've only met recently despite talking to her a lot) is cute. She thinks I'm really nice after I updated her on whether my store is recruiting or not (she after a new job and dislikes her current job which is around the corner from where I work). We got to know each other from there and we've been seeing each for lunch and whatever. Then I find out I'm not her type (apparently) because I'm not tall.

FFS

What am I doing wrong? How can I get my spark again (like Dace :salute: )?

[/a wee bit of a rant]

Alessio 31 Oct 2005 00:54

Re: I've figured out something...

All you need is money :up:

Blastoderm 31 Oct 2005 00:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alessio
All you need is money :up:

I'm considered rich for a 20 year old. How does that help?

Tomkat 31 Oct 2005 00:55

All you need is love :down:

Alessio 31 Oct 2005 01:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blastoderm
I'm considered rich for a 20 year old. How does that help?

You might be 'considered' rich by some.
But you're obviously not considered rich enough by those girls.

Try investing in Power Suits and luxury cars to boost your charisma :up:

Blastoderm 31 Oct 2005 01:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alessio
You might be 'considered' rich by some.
But you're obviously not considered rich enough by those girls.

Try investing in Power Suits :up:

Your 'rich' statement is only (and probably) applicable to Person 2.

Alessio 31 Oct 2005 01:32

Quote:

Your 'rich' statement is only (and probably) applicable to Person 2.

Your point being?

SilverSmoke 31 Oct 2005 01:41

You want it too bad, you are concentrating on certain 'parts' too much. When I read your story I read 'i am a nice guy who starts to become desperate'. If I can read it in one post I am pretty sure these girls will also know.

Become unreachable but flirty without coming over as a cock, those attituted combined together opened a lot of doors for me :cool:

Ste 31 Oct 2005 09:52

this is the problem with London girls, the money thing i mean...

Croydon girls on the other hand seem to like guys with facial piercings who take lots of drugs...

queball 31 Oct 2005 10:27

There was this girl I fancied the pants off a while ago. I saw her in town unexpectedly one weekend. She'd just finished work. She run up to me smiling and I swung her round and we cuddled. Went for lunch, the mate I was with left us alone, we ended up sat on a bench in the middle of town. She sat on my lap with our arms around each other.
Her: "hehe, people are looking but I don't care"
Me: "..."
Her: "So... do you fancy me?"
Me: "No."

SilverSmoke 31 Oct 2005 10:30

why on earth did you say that?

Weeks 31 Oct 2005 11:04

Blastoderm, all you need to say is "hey, do you fancy going for a drink [or something to eat] sometime?"
Seriously, that's all.
[edit] to keep cool it's probably wise to remember to breath well and not think about how you'd like to penetrate her in a mix of blood, sweat and chloroform.

Cannon_Fodder 31 Oct 2005 13:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
why on earth did you say that?

[enter 1-X with a link to his thread about his sexuality]

Ste 31 Oct 2005 13:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by horn
The main factors i notice in guys who seem too get all the girls are that they are either good looking or over confidant, cocky, arrogant, violent thugs

Ah yes, You haven't met Pig have you...

Deepflow 31 Oct 2005 14:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by queball
There was this girl I fancied the pants off a while ago. I saw her in town unexpectedly one weekend. She'd just finished work. She run up to me smiling and I swung her round and we cuddled. Went for lunch, the mate I was with left us alone, we ended up sat on a bench in the middle of town. She sat on my lap with our arms around each other.
Her: "hehe, people are looking but I don't care"
Me: "..."
Her: "So... do you fancy me?"
Me: "No."

You should have had more sex with her.

eJohn 31 Oct 2005 15:25

Care less about what other people think and do whatever the **** you want.

SilverSmoke 31 Oct 2005 15:27

and you're still standing dude so things seem to work out for you :)

wu_trax 31 Oct 2005 15:31

Quote:

What am I doing wrong? How can I get my spark again (like Dace :salute: )?

Believe me when i say that you could do worse. I know, because I do. At least you ended up talking to those women.

Vaio 31 Oct 2005 17:59

Why are you worrying ?

When an ugly sod like me can have lots of sex with lots of women, you pretty boys will have nothing to worry about.

Unless you are one dimensional mummys boys in which case, try the internet and hope you don't get a 30 stone trucker called Derek hitting on you.

Forest 31 Oct 2005 19:56

Quote:

Person 2 is kinda on going at the moment although she's being quite difficult. She sees me as a nice guy but it appears she's after something else that I haven't got.

Money, or a big willy?

PSH 31 Oct 2005 20:33

I find unless you have a woman you have no chance of attracting new women. Women eh? Get yourself on the women ladder and work your way up.

Also even if she says she isn't interested that may not be the case, she may want to be wooed/swept off her feet you have to win her over with money/gifts/flowers, charm and wit then move in for the kill.

Nusselt 31 Oct 2005 22:02

i can only meet girls in clubs when they're drunk, drugged up and free of all inhibitions. I could probably count the number of 'grown up' dates, or what tv tells me are grown up dates on both hands. Seriously, you ask a girl to the movies, what the **** for? you learn nothing about her, you don't get to sleep with her, you don't even get to touch her up. May as well invite her back to watch tv or something.

Yahwe 31 Oct 2005 22:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nusselt
I could probably count the number of 'grown up' dates, or what tv tells me are grown up dates on both hands. Seriously, you ask a girl to the movies

you tell me who suggested that going to 'the movies' was a grown up date and i'll go kick their head in for you.

Weeks 31 Oct 2005 22:30

It's somewhat more grown up that "does this rag smell of chloroform to you?" or whatever Nusselt was talking about.

Nodrog 31 Oct 2005 22:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yahwe
you tell me who suggested that going to 'the movies' was a grown up date and i'll go kick their head in for you.

I'm laughing pretty hard here.

Nusselt 31 Oct 2005 23:50

i...well ok.

Dace 1 Nov 2005 00:06

drink more alcohol for happy endings Blasto

Blastoderm 1 Nov 2005 00:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dace
drink more alcohol for happy endings Blasto

I don't want to injure my hands you see...

demiGOD 1 Nov 2005 04:04

Quote:

Person 1 was flirtatious and everyone's told me that the way she's acting, she wants to shag me. What happened? I **** up. Basically I said something I shouldn't have said.

There is about a 95% chance that you'd be able to **** her because chicks dig arrogant dicks. And if you said something that you shouldn't have said then she's most likely thinking about you right now, that she probably "couldn't believe" what just happened. If you call her right now and ask her to come over, she'll be at your house within the hour.

Quote:

The moment a girl thinks your a Nice Guy, having sex with you becomes the least of her worries.

Quote:

Person 3 (whom I've only met recently despite talking to her a lot) is cute. She thinks I'm really nice after I updated her on whether my store is recruiting or not (she after a new job and dislikes her current job which is around the corner from where I work). We got to know each other from there and we've been seeing each for lunch and whatever. Then I find out I'm not her type (apparently) because I'm not tall.

Quote:

Originally Posted by demiGOD
The moment a girl thinks your a Nice Guy, having sex with you becomes the least of her worries.

Quote:

FFS

What am I doing wrong?

Just be the dick that you always were deep inside you and get rid of that Nice Guy persona. The people that you think are slightly hopeless in life but somewhat better than you are the arrogant assholes that get laid a lot.

You've become that Nice Guy that change their oil, hook up their desktop computers, change their brakes, do laundry with them, change their car batteries, and maybe even do groceries with them. You've become that Nice Guy that all these girls cry to whenever these arrogant assholes break their hearts.

Don't be that Nice Guy. Being the Nice Guy SUCKS!

Yahwe 1 Nov 2005 04:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by demiGOD

hi

we all know that you are just an ignorant sailor who pays for the cheapest 'hoe' in port

but we (not you) had this thing. let's call it the 1950's for want of a better word.

we all realised that girls can enjoy sex as well (obviously i accept not with you). crazy idea i know. but stick with us!

a woman (oh what a word) can actually want to have sex with you. (not just for those green notes you give them ;)).

so saying 'least of her worries'. yeah. that kind of (and honestly i mean no offense) but to be frank: it does expose you for the complete wanker that you are.