Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Ct tag should be disbanded as of now (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=198469)

Stoom 18 Jan 2010 00:10

Ct tag should be disbanded as of now

due to excessive glitch abuse ct tag should be disbanded as of now.
clearly because of this gm should lose alliances access as he is the hc it will be all to do with him

thestoom out.

obviously all of this is in caps.

also give credit to benneh

HaNzI 18 Jan 2010 00:12

Re: Ct tag should be disbanded as of now

Can Conspiracy please stop abusing this bug please. GM is responsible for his alliance actions and should be removed from alliances indeed.

Also i find it funny how ODDR used their own recruitment thread to call asc and apprime cheaters.

[DDK]gm 18 Jan 2010 00:17

we would if we knew what was happening, only 1 of the 3 planets this time is ct

[DDK]gm 18 Jan 2010 00:18

I think we must of recruited some liths ;p

JonnyBGood 18 Jan 2010 00:21

It's a pretty hilarious bug either way. Does anyone know exactly what it is?

Greg 18 Jan 2010 01:10

lol Hanzi we never pointed fingers are u?maybe its some sort of grant for helping new playings and being beneficial to the game.
Fun alliance ftw
yoshika has a great speech for eorc

HeimdallR 18 Jan 2010 01:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaNzI (Post 3187557)
Can Conspiracy please stop abusing this bug please. GM is responsible for his alliance actions and should be removed from alliances indeed.

Also i find it funny how ODDR used their own recruitment thread to call asc and apprime cheaters.

Really let it go man, you obviously feel great trolling people on the forum, makes you feel like a big boy,

got news for you,
yur a pisser

Machado 18 Jan 2010 01:45

I was kinda baffled when it first happened and I was checking Sandmans via cell phone :P

Do they know what causes it yet?

HaNzI 18 Jan 2010 02:11

Gm caused it

Paisley 18 Jan 2010 02:53

Quote:

IF it caused a rollback then I would want blood also. (thankfully apoco and PA team didnt see that action as nessesary)

Quote:

Would this be for R35 (as below) or was it mentioned in a previous round recruitment thread?
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=198388

Not once I could see the allies you mentioned in the ODDR r35 recruitment thread NAMED by a ODDR representitive.
Not as if it is really nessesary to name the allies... The reputations speak for themselves.

Going by certain key members previous history with the MHs there seems to be a reputation to say the least.
Wether it is solely the individual acting on their own accord or as part of a wider envolvement within the alliance is open to interpretation.
However mud sticks.

On a side note can anyone name a current member or previous member of r34 ODDR that has been closed via the multi hunters? I wasnt able to find one.

- EDit quote fix

Knight Theamion 18 Jan 2010 09:22

gm should be removed anyway.

[ND]Byrney 18 Jan 2010 19:05

Once again Hanzi causes much hilarity on the forum! Keep up the good work :salute:

ElAlan 19 Jan 2010 00:33

I saw the topic and thought "Yeah about f****** time!". I didn't know there actually had to be a specific reason....