Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   post your oldest pm (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=185984)

fdm2907 14 Jun 2005 17:50

post your oldest pm

Quote:

Mer wrote on 4 Feb 2002 01:47:
you arent proving anything.

go find something to post on...i dare ya to dazzle me

Lupin 14 Jun 2005 17:51

Re: post your oldest pm

you always make me laugh.

fdm2907 14 Jun 2005 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lupin
you always make me laugh.

you're not helping much :(

roadrunner_0 14 Jun 2005 17:54

i cant actually post any of my really old pm's here as they are all quite personal in one way or another :/

Lupin 14 Jun 2005 17:55

oooohhhh, sounds interesting ;)

Knight Theamion 14 Jun 2005 18:02

Quote:

Private Message: !!!
Old 12 Dec 2001, 09:08
Nodrog

Posts: 6,837 Nodrog is a pillar of this Internet societyNodrog is a pillar of this Internet societyNodrog is a pillar of this Internet societyNodrog is a pillar of this Internet societyNodrog is a pillar of this Internet societyNodrog is a pillar of this Internet societyNodrog is a pillar of this Internet societyNodrog is a pillar of this Internet societyNodrog is a pillar of this Internet societyNodrog is a pillar of this Internet societyNodrog is a pillar of this Internet society

!!!
+44 7786 176724

!!!!!
hurray for firefox copy/paste

Tactitus 14 Jun 2005 18:04

Didn't we just do this?

[edit]In January[/edit]

Marilyn Manson 14 Jun 2005 18:07

Quote:

Your avatar

Why don't you get some nice new image of the Pope in pope dress instead of the red cap. ?

thx

Apothos 14 Jun 2005 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by [Deleted User]
If you dont hold ém right, the can scrach your bellybutton pretty bad, they are very dangerous when you don't have a shirt on!

acropolis 14 Jun 2005 21:31

Quote:

14 Jun 2001, 23:35

Hiyo

alright m8. Are you ok? i read a little post of yours about being rejected or something. please mail me back if there's something wrong ok.

Tactitus
Obi Dick

Say What?
Quote:
You posted and...well, tactitus' tables seem to have missed a decimal on the zikonian vs. destroyer by resource table, so im left to guess.

Huh? Care to elaborate?
Cyp
∞+♪˛

Dog without legs

I don't understand the joke. You said a dog with iron balls and no back legs would be called Sparky, however, I don't see how a dog with no back legs could achieve the required velocity to generate sparks.

Could you please explain the joke, to help me understand it?
xtrasyn
Legend

about this thread :)

xtrasyn
Re: Re: another classic example of american ignorance

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
originally posted by xtrasyn
That's awfully xenophobic of you, because mostly, we do.

Not wanting to slag you off or anything. I roughly know where every country in the world is. As do most people I know.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wasn't saying that it was ethnocentric because most people don't know where foreign countries are,

I was saying it was ethnocentric because
A) He implied that everyone should know where England was, but knowing where Chad is is less vital
and
B) It assumes that people everywhere value geographic knowledge as much as he does.

If you were working with some tribe in Africa, and found out that the tribe members didn't know their multiplication tables, would you call them 'ignorant'? I think you would just understand that they don't value that the way you do.

Just wanted to clear up what I said. Anyway, he probably is an ignorant fcuk because we do value geography just as much as you, and everyone should know where the UK is because they are mentioned in every other news article anymore.

But I still found it to be ethnocentric.

ta, I'm off to the airport
------------------

Okido M8, I see your point.

Have a good flight.
in all my time i've gotten maybe 20 messages, and they all still there. this is the ~1st five. after that is
A) message to myself for postcount purposes (those stupid mods will never catch on)
B) lots of riddle and math related crap.

the end.

oh and
C) Mong sending me a "strike 1" mod warning (about an obscene thread i posted in a forum people weren't allowed to post in)
and
D) Mong sending me a "strike 1 retraction" message in response to my response

Tomkat 14 Jun 2005 21:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Quote:

Tomkat wrote on 4 Jul 2003 15:10:
I HATE YOU JAKIRI.

WHEN I SEE YOU IN MANCHESTER I'M GOING TO SLAP YOU AROUND A BIT WITH A LARGE TROUT.

YES SIREE.
What?

I have no idea.

Marilyn Manson 14 Jun 2005 22:37

JAKIRI FIGHT!

MrMighty 14 Jun 2005 23:02

dont mind me, im just trolling rids and DJ.

I believe that was Saytan.

Leshy 15 Jun 2005 01:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Purple Sheep
Quote:

Quote:

Originally posted by General Geiger
have you in fact noticed that this thread is a joke?
Incidentally, so is this board.
For goodness sake. You must be some sort of admin judging by your avatar, and you go and insult the RP boards, which is an immature thing to do from anyone, let alone an admin. It even says in the forum rules that you shouldnt do things like that.

You're breaking your own rules.

Shameful.

s|k 15 Jun 2005 03:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Quote:
Your avatar

Why don't you get some nice new image of the Pope in pope dress instead of the red cap. ?

thx

Hey that's my pm to you like a month ago!

djbass 15 Jun 2005 05:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
Re: Mwahahahaaa

hi sweetness :)

come see me on irc...can you???

Quote:

djbass wrote on 6 Jan 2002 05:26:
I am the clown that will eat him!

In response I believe to someones paranoid post about clowns eating him.

Sarina_Joy 15 Jun 2005 10:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by plasmas_arms
Long time no "mentally scarring talk".

Sup, still going to newcastle?

still coming to glasgow sometime this month?

still like my arms?

still got big tits?

wait shit that last one was a bit impolite, ignore it :)))

17 Jun 2003 :|

Structural Integrity 15 Jun 2005 11:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer
its ok... dont sweat it :)

you tend to set the tone tho - and little Commander Wanna-Be's see you and try to follow...and usually fall flat on their faces. not everyone can spam with creativity ya know!

im not saying stop - just be aware of the idiots that follow :P

Quote:

Structual-Integrety wrote on 30 Oct 2001 15:15:

Quote:

Mer! wrote on 30 Oct 2001 15:10:
you are slowly trying my patience :)

if you are bored, go read a book

OI FS mer...

I know what you mean, and I'm sorry...
Boredom is a dangerous thing.
I'll try to ease a bit down

Chika 15 Jun 2005 13:43

5 Jul 2004, 08:22
JonnyBGood
Malice In Blunderland

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
If you want to post on AD please either put some vague effort into your posts or don't post at all. I don't care if you feel you were provoked or you were bored or your pet gerbil had four little gerbils, write moderately intelligent posts with a lack of sheer drivel.

Jonny

whats sad about this is that this warning was a year ago. It makes me wonder exactly how many warnings I have had over the years. Whats even more ironic, if I would have gotten this pm even 1 week ago, it would have still applied.

Thermodynamics 15 Jun 2005 16:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by MRL
24 Jan 2005, 08:22
MrL_JaKiri

Hey
Sorry I was overconfrontational in that thread. We may have both made mistakes, but you certainly were less assuming with them.

mrl

Aw bless. The memories. Sorry bout that whole thing MRL, I'm glad we got over it all.

This message actually meant a lot to me cuz I was still kinda new and had my first "confrontation" and well, I felt a lot better afterwards.

Thanks MRL!

CrashTester 15 Jun 2005 22:47

Woof
:banana:

Re: url please

It's normally a dodgy pr0n site at http://www.draggedup.com/
but this week is a war special, the picture i was refering to is
http://www.draggedup.com/Current/deadiraq614566816.jpg

Texan 19 Jun 2005 18:12

From Sept. 8, 2001.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeus
quote:Originally posted by ArchAngelz
What happens if like at the start of this round, i get absolutly destroyed and am forced to restart, can i sign up a new account (after deleting my origanal one) and carry the credit over? Or do i have to pay twice... cos if so that sux0rs

Zeus:
You are correct in your asumption. If you delte your planet you must pay for another one.

Texan:
You are correct in your assumption, ArchAngelz. If you delete your planet, you must pay for another one. However, if you have NOT given away your free account, you can use it to start a new planet after deleting your first planet. (11 second sound bite)

The reason we offered a second account for free is so you could give it to one of your friends who is not able to pay. In your case the two for one sale is an added bonus for you. (9 second sound bite)

This is an example of answering the question and bridging to a command message -- just one of the options in the PR armory.

---------
I have no problem with you emailing this infor to me via email. But posting statements on FAQ have to be delted. Hense why Im private messageing it to you thankyou.

SepH 19 Jun 2005 18:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Quote:

SepH wrote on 7 Aug 2002 19:39:
brother of a Virus member that was once in my VeX galaxy (?)

uhmm???

what :D ?

i do have a brother who plays PA tho...

or did you just made it up?

just curious
-SepH-

nope, i forgot his nick. if iam correct you was in Fury and that's why we where quite paranoid because we where afraid you would login on his account and see our info etc.

heh, good old times. I think your brother was in cluster 6 in round 6. he was GC of a virus gal which got totally raped by Blue bull that time.