Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Tgv & nd (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=199430)

MaxMilliaN 16 Jun 2011 16:25

Tgv & nd

This round just started, but its never too early for some alliances to join each other.

TGV and ND have a full NAP already and began coordinating their attacks. What will happen from now on? What do xvx and ct think of this? will this bring xvx and ct together or they will remain solo. i hope this is not the beginning of block war

peace out

VampiriA 16 Jun 2011 16:36

Re: Tgv & nd

meh.. pple ruining the rnd with blocks already...
sigh

isildurx 16 Jun 2011 16:53

apprime in making things up on the forum non-shocker

Kargool 16 Jun 2011 16:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxmillian (Post 3207899)
this round just started, but its never too early for some alliances to join each other.

Tgv and nd have a full nap already and began coordinating their attacks. What will happen from now on? What do xvx and ct think of this? Will this bring xvx and ct together or they will remain solo. I hope this is not the beginning of block war

peace out

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

RexDrax 16 Jun 2011 17:06

WOOHOO I remembered my forum password.

Let me clear the air.....a revolution has taken place in TGV and I have overthrown Kargool and taken all of his possession. He has been a bad leader and there needs to be some changes. Since i havent played PA in a really long time and I dont know anyone I am nullyfying all agreements. That means no more NAPs, I expect everyone to be active 24/7 and not sleep.

Thank you

This message has been approved by the The Galactic Viking Revolutionary Council.

PS: Kargool has been appointed to the position of court Jester. He has no standing or powers within TGV and anything he does, say or agree upon does not reflect TGV.

Paisley 16 Jun 2011 17:07

You may wish to newsie Nitz's gal for evidence of ND attacks

Nitz 16 Jun 2011 17:08

Um my gal status says otherwise considering my gal with 2 other TGV got ND incs last night. Luuuckily Car and Auto didnt land on me, would never have heard the end of it from Kargool

leknu 16 Jun 2011 17:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paisley (Post 3207904)

You misinformation agent you.
RexDrax I want to join the council!

eksero 16 Jun 2011 17:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paisley

coords?

notsure 16 Jun 2011 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by eksero (Post 3207907)
coords?

1:1:1

.... oh you meant Nitz's co-ords no idea - must have left the list in my other pants.

Kargool 16 Jun 2011 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by notsure (Post 3207908)
1:1:1

.... oh you meant Nitz's co-ords no idea - must have left the list in my other pants.

Since when did you start to wear the pants in the family???

Mzyxptlk 16 Jun 2011 17:40

We've missed you, Max.

notsure 16 Jun 2011 17:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kargool (Post 3207909)
Since when did you start to wear the pants in the family???

Somebody had to :banana:

Paisley 16 Jun 2011 18:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by eksero (Post 3207907)
coords?

http://pirate.planetarion.com/announ....php?f=4&a=165

refer to clause 8

Reincarnate 16 Jun 2011 18:29

i am sure i saw this thread last round.....or was it the one before.....

/me wonders off to the pub

eksero 16 Jun 2011 20:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paisley

Then how can we newsie his gal?!!? :(

Paisley 16 Jun 2011 22:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by eksero (Post 3207917)
Then how can we newsie his gal?!!? :(

That is not my problem

nooboo 17 Jun 2011 00:27

if the intel was good you would know his coords... or maybe thats the heart of the issue.... bad intel!

M0RPH3US 17 Jun 2011 14:01

last night they both hit 8.5

coincidence ?

t3k 17 Jun 2011 14:20

Two words:

Double booking.

M0RPH3US 17 Jun 2011 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by t3k (Post 3207924)
Two words:

Double booking.

no shit? sherlock!

Benneh 17 Jun 2011 21:52

They double booked another gal the other day too!

Influence 17 Jun 2011 22:29

clearly working together as they can't roid on their own!

Illuvatar 18 Jun 2011 08:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by M0RPH3US (Post 3207925)
no shit? sherlock!

well he is right m0 - just seen you like to troll on forums too!

thumbsup for that:up:

M0RPH3US 18 Jun 2011 14:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Varok (Post 3207932)
well he is right m0 - just seen you like to troll on forums too!

thumbsup for that:up:

i am sure they double booked it on purpose! [/troll]

DigitalZero 20 Jun 2011 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN (Post 3207899)
This round just started, but its never too early for some alliances to join each other.

TGV and ND have a full NAP already and began coordinating their attacks. What will happen from now on? What do xvx and ct think of this? will this bring xvx and ct together or they will remain solo. i hope this is not the beginning of block war

peace out

This is funny, as we do not have a full nap with each other; infact, I see TGV incommings daily and I am sure they can say the same thing. <3 the lies though! Keep it up apprime!

Paisley 20 Jun 2011 20:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by DigitalZero (Post 3207956)
This is funny, as we do not have a full nap with each other; infact, I see TGV incommings daily and I am sure they can say the same thing. <3 the lies though! Keep it up apprime!

Did ND get incs off Apprime, ODDR and xVx last night on same ticks?

ManiacMagic 20 Jun 2011 20:39

ooohhhh AD = allliance discussion ... all makes sense now.

no we didnt ... we got incs from same tick from APP XVX and P3ng ... next tick was ct with all the rest but not int he quantity seems more gal raidish ... then a few random TGV and others.

now for clarification im NOT saying p3ng is in on it ... im just saying they all showed up the same tick.

ManiacMagic 20 Jun 2011 20:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by M0RPH3US (Post 3207923)
last night they both hit 8.5

coincidence ?

wow ... the stupidity never fails ... hah. working together would not mean both hitting same gal as that would be dumb.

MaxMilliaN 21 Jun 2011 09:30

it seems that.... as usual i was right..... tho i should update the name of the thread.

TGV and ND have a new partner. Insecure CT has joined them yesterday night. This means the 3 biggest alliances in numbers are officially a block. Who coud have seen that comin?????

Yet another round where apprime is forced to level the playing field, even tho app is again not playing ftw just like last round we want to keep this round interesting.

any1 wanna bet with me? i predict that after a couple night of incs on ND, ND will start galraiding and trow CT TGV under the bus. I will laugh if u dont see that coming. No need to be a rocket scientist to know this, its just history keep repeating itself.

peace out

ManiacMagic 21 Jun 2011 09:41

Max you must mean you are leveling the playing field after ND took incomings fromt he likes of the XVX APP buddy up after hitting an APP gal ... once again app cant do anything by themselves imagine that big bad nd hits a APP gal and app gets xvx and others to join in on retalling ... good on ya m8

MaxMilliaN 21 Jun 2011 09:41

will the sleeping majority of pa universe allow this huge block to destroy the round? idk.... what will happen. But we can only blame 3 alliances if this round will turn into a block war

p.s. CT wont be handed over the win this round, time for another alliance to get it.

MaxMilliaN 21 Jun 2011 09:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by ManiacMagic (Post 3207971)
Max you must mean you are leveling the playing field after ND took incomings fromt he likes of the XVX APP buddy up after hitting an APP gal ... once again app cant do anything by themselves imagine that big bad nd hits a APP gal and app gets xvx and others to join in on retalling ... good on ya m8

hmm i dont understand...ND gal got hit by xvx and its app's fault?

your logic is that each fort gal taht get hit whatever alliance it is, it must be APP who caused it..

pls MM pls

ManiacMagic 21 Jun 2011 09:46

Oh and lets also point out CarDi's plan

1. Be APP who everyone is afraid of taking incs from
2. Get all APP into huge forts
3. Sit back and attack whoeveryou want and these gals willg et no incs for a long time until someone sees how big APP got
4. Then its too late APP value is already to high to do anything about it.

So basically your gals can get fat but we cant hit an APP fort? it was even only half of our raid two gals one not even APP. That = full on brutal retaliation

So by that show of force you expected us to back down and that means all your FORTS = no incs ... well thats well over 2/3 of your members in forts not allowed to be hit int he uni just because they are APP.

Its about time app had to fight like the rest of the universe.

ManiacMagic 21 Jun 2011 09:47

Its a great plan to be a bully.

gzambo 21 Jun 2011 09:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN (Post 3207972)
p.s. CT wont be handed over the win this round, time for another alliance to get it.

I nominate #oracle

ManiacMagic 21 Jun 2011 10:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN (Post 3207972)
will the sleeping majority of pa universe allow this huge block to destroy the round? idk.... what will happen. But we can only blame 3 alliances if this round will turn into a block war

by destroy the round you mean not let APP value whore and run things like they always do. lets rephrase that

WILL THE UNI ALLOW THE BLOCK TO DESTROY APP's ROUND? Lets be honest here at what you mean.

OR we could let app value whore continue to have the top galaxies at forst, have no incoming and be un touchable, making threats to everyone who even thinks about their roids.

-----

Many rounds the uni sat idle watching app do this until it was too late ... like last round.

Quote:

p.s. CT wont be handed over the win this round, time for another alliance to get it
Thanks for backing up exactly what I am saying ... APP feels they control the entire uni, and that it is their decision who wins ... and because it didnt go perfect to your plan you appeal to the masses. So do tell me this round who was APP going to 'let' win? Oh gracious Max

Colt 21 Jun 2011 10:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by ManiacMagic (Post 3207974)

Its about time app had to fight like the rest of the universe.

Coming from someone in ND......highly amusing :)

Kargool 21 Jun 2011 10:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN (Post 3207969)
it seems that.... as usual i was right..... tho i should update the name of the thread.

TGV and ND have a new partner. Insecure CT has joined them yesterday night. This means the 3 biggest alliances in numbers are officially a block. Who coud have seen that comin?????

Yet another round where apprime is forced to level the playing field, even tho app is again not playing ftw just like last round we want to keep this round interesting.

any1 wanna bet with me? i predict that after a couple night of incs on ND, ND will start galraiding and trow CT TGV under the bus. I will laugh if u dont see that coming. No need to be a rocket scientist to know this, its just history keep repeating itself.

peace out

With all due respect, from TGV's side this was only going to be a one off, but clearly due to your silly antics from last night, we are now dedicated. I would like to make one thing clear though, the participation on TGV's behalf does not go towards any other alliances in the game, we are only in it to hit Apprime. If anyone decides to team up with Apprime, they will be the ones forging the blockwar of the round, not us.

I have the utmost respect for all the members of Apprime, and I do think that no matter how halfassed you claim that you are playing, Apprime on its own is a considerable force and has been for several rounds, the only thing that can prevent Apprime from being this considerable force is heavy targetting.

Wishmaster 21 Jun 2011 10:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kargool (Post 3207981)
With all due respect, from TGV's side this was only going to be a one off, but clearly due to your silly antics from last night, we are now dedicated. I would like to make one thing clear though, the participation on TGV's behalf does not go towards any other alliances in the game, we are only in it to hit Apprime. If anyone decides to team up with Apprime, they will be the ones forging the blockwar of the round, not us.

I have the utmost respect for all the members of Apprime, and I do think that no matter how halfassed you claim that you are playing, Apprime on its own is a considerable force and has been for several rounds, the only thing that can prevent Apprime from being this considerable force is heavy targetting.

Are you retarded? You go together the 3 biggest alliances, and then sayin gwhoever joins apprime will be the one forging a blockwar, AFTER you have already formed one side of the war?

seriously, this is a new low even for you. Uninstall :(

Kargool 21 Jun 2011 11:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wishmaster (Post 3207982)
Are you retarded? You go together the 3 biggest alliances, and then sayin gwhoever joins apprime will be the one forging a blockwar, AFTER you have already formed one side of the war?

seriously, this is a new low even for you. Uninstall :(

This isnt a war on the universe, it is a war on Apprime. And as I said, we were only going to do it into a once off, then Apprime all of the sudden decided they wanted to attack our biggest planet to scare us off. If anything that just made us more resolved.

Got it?

MaxMilliaN 21 Jun 2011 11:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kargool (Post 3207981)
If anyone decides to team up with Apprime, they will be the ones forging the blockwar of the round, not us.

hahahahahh

are you foreal? a blockwar starts when 1 block is created which will lead to a counterblock. Dont want blockwar? dont start a block

but u mean u start a block to prevent a blockwar? :D

Kargool 21 Jun 2011 11:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN (Post 3207985)
hahahahahh

are you foreal? a blockwar starts when 1 block is created which will lead to a counterblock. Dont want blockwar? dont start a block

I dont think you quite grasp the concept of a block man.

ManiacMagic 21 Jun 2011 12:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN (Post 3207985)
hahahahahh

no a block is started to hit the 'un hittable or we will rape youe' fattest gals in the uni ... who do nothing but threaten to ruin your round if you look at their roids.

If a counter block is formed because they feel bad that the fattest alliance in the game has incs, after ROUNDS of dominating ... then that would be a block war.

We dont want the uni we want not to be bullied and told who we can and cant hit. or who is or isnt goign to win 'because app said so'.

Colt 21 Jun 2011 12:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kargool (Post 3207983)
This isnt a war on the universe, it is a war on Apprime. And as I said, we were only going to do it into a once off, then Apprime all of the sudden decided they wanted to attack our biggest planet to scare us off. If anything that just made us more resolved.

Got it?

Considering we knew we were going to be hit by the 3 biggest alliances, a few people decided to hit some planets to see if they could drain some fleets....I'd hardly call that an attempt to scare you off, but whatever excuse you want to use to suit your decisions....

t3k 21 Jun 2011 12:31

Yeah err.. Apprime is getting hit by people wanting to hit Apprime, and (from this) Apprime is set to lose roids.

Can you tell me how having (any number of) alliances gang up on Apprime ruins the game for anyone who isn't Apprime? It's not a block if it's just teaming up on one alliance for being deemed either 'too good to allow to continue roiding without consequence' or 'a pain in the ass who deserves to be knocked back a peg or two'.

At least the propeganda you were posting on the forums last round made sense, Max :(

Colt 21 Jun 2011 12:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by ManiacMagic (Post 3207974)

So basically your gals can get fat but we cant hit an APP fort? it was even only half of our raid two gals one not even APP. That = full on brutal retaliation

Sure you can hit an App fortress galaxy, don't think anyone has said otherwise, but to think that you wouldn't receive some kind of retaliation for it is rather naive...

JonnyBGood 21 Jun 2011 13:18

Wow max, you managed to turn into one hell of a whining bitch some time during the last couple of rounds.

Blink 21 Jun 2011 13:42

I like bananas.

dS allied with Apprime just before the start of the round, Apprime stole their co-ords and proceeded to hit them. I wonder if dS will join the 3 top alliances to hit Apprime. Apprime is nothing but a bunch of cowards who will send their entire fleet at one gal. Nice force I'd say.. :D

However I do hope Apprime loses this round quite hard to the block.

GGWP.

M0RPH3US 21 Jun 2011 14:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by ManiacMagic (Post 3207959)
wow ... the stupidity never fails ... hah. working together would not mean both hitting same gal as that would be dumb.

no shit?

god...i am surrounded by rocket sientists!