Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I think I just made a prophecy... (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=188236)

QazokRouge5 7 Nov 2005 21:09

I think I just made a prophecy...

And lo, the world shall witness my mark upon the skies, apparant to all and challenged by none.
The world shall reap the consequences of its actions, and then weep upon judgement.
Mercy shall be given sparingly, and only the wicked and unjust shall be punished.
True power shall reveal itself in its purest form, and inspire hope and the sense of renewal in those who come into contact with it.
Others it shall decimate, as all power is both good and evil, this power shall be used for the greater good.
Afterwards, the peoples, the land, the waters, and the air shall be cleansed of filth and renewed, only to be polluted once more in the circle of time.

Guns up, bitches.

MrL_JaKiri 7 Nov 2005 21:12

Re: I think I just made a prophecy...

With threads like these, "Why do people leave?" isn't the question. "Why do people stay?"

Vaio 7 Nov 2005 22:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
And lo, the world shall witness my mark upon the skies, apparant to all and challenged by none.
The world shall reap the consequences of its actions, and then weep upon judgement.
Mercy shall be given sparingly, and only the wicked and unjust shall be punished.
True power shall reveal itself in its purest form, and inspire hope and the sense of renewal in those who come into contact with it.
Others it shall decimate, as all power is both good and evil, this power shall be used for the greater good.
Afterwards, the peoples, the land, the waters, and the air shall be cleansed of filth and renewed, only to be polluted once more in the circle of time.

Guns up, bitches.

This mark of yours, what colour will it be ?

Only I really don't like wearing clothes that would clash with signs of the apocalypse.

QazokRouge5 8 Nov 2005 18:07

I believe that you all missed the "point" of this thread.

I was predicting the end of GD by an unsavory means of annihilation.

I like Pink and Green Vaio.

JonnyBGood 8 Nov 2005 18:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
I was predicting the end of GD by an unsavory means of annihilation.

The internet is going to be turned into a giant chocolate cake?

Vaio 8 Nov 2005 18:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
The internet is going to be turned into a giant chocolate cake?

hmmm chocolate

Marilyn Manson 8 Nov 2005 18:33

It's true. God will punish GD for it's wickedness and depravity.

SilverSmoke 8 Nov 2005 18:36

please someone make him stop posting :(

Marilyn Manson 8 Nov 2005 18:41

He's already been banned for a week. Although I have to say I've never seen an instance of banning where someone was transformed into an Old Testament prophet.

dda 8 Nov 2005 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
He's already been banned for a week. Although I have to say I've never seen an instance of banning where someone was transformed into an Old Testament prophet.

"And lo God became impatient with Jonah and stuck him with the ban stick and Jonah was swallowed by a giant fish from whence he could not have social intercourse with his bretheren at GD (God Discussions). And for many days Jonah was low and without hope. But when the fish spit Jonah up on the beach he was transformed and knew God and his wisdom."

I remember reading that in the Bible but I'm not sure which book.

s|k 8 Nov 2005 19:30

Just delete him, he's from Oklahoma.

dda 8 Nov 2005 19:32

Isn't he from Texas but just goes to school in Oklahoma?

Please let this be so.

(by the way---the new freshman quarterback phenom at U of Arizona, Tuitama, is a Stockton lad.)

Dead_Meat 8 Nov 2005 19:53

I prophisise great things for this thread.

QazokRouge5 9 Nov 2005 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by dda
Isn't he from Texas but just goes to school in Oklahoma?

Please let this be so.

(by the way---the new freshman quarterback phenom at U of Arizona, Tuitama, is a Stockton lad.)

Correct sir. Alas, DDA is wise beyond his years.